Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Voter Suppression Verified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s a damn shame that Americans have to put up with this.

Previously undisclosed documents detail how Republican operatives, with the knowledge of several White House officials, engaged in an illegal, racially-motivated effort to suppress tens of thousands of votes during the 2004 presidential campaign in a state where George W. Bush was trailing his Democratic challenger, Senator John Kerry.

The documents also contain details describing how Bush-Cheney 2004 campaign officials, and at least one individual who worked for White House political adviser Karl Rove, planned to stop minorities residing in Cuyahoga County from voting on election day.

The efforts to purge voters from registration rolls was spearheaded by Tim Griffin, a former Republican National Committee opposition researcher. Griffin recently resigned from his post as interim US attorney for Little Rock Arkansas. His predecessor, Bud Cummins, was forced out to make way for Griffin.

Another set of documents, 43 pages of emails, provided to Truthout by the PBS news program "NOW," contains blueprints for a massive effort undertaken by RNC operatives in 2004, to challenge the eligibility of voters expected to support Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry in states such as Nevada, New Mexico, Florida and Pennsylvania…….

More: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/printer_072607A.shtml

I’m voting for accuracy, efficiency and respect.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Psycho, i know this is hard for you to understand, but the government is supposed to be suppressing votes from people who are trying to vote multiple times.

I know that really hurts you're attempts to commit voting fraud and hurts your chances to win elections. But its still illegal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And I know this hurts you as well, a'21.

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Psycho, i know this is hard for you to understand, but the government is supposed to be suppressing votes from people who are trying to vote multiple times.

I know that really hurts you're attempts to commit voting fraud and hurts your chances to win elections. But its still illegal.
    I only respect votes that are validly cast but I respect each and every one. Is that clear to you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post

Correct. I was IN Ohio - voting - in 2004. The personnel at my polling place were on edge; they'd been TOLD to be on the lookout for Florida voters, trying to falsify residency in Ohio. This was a statewide alert, BTW. I've never seen anything like it - before or since; their eyes were PEELED for fraud. Sounds to me like somebody knew something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sadly, your paranoia is only of your own. Care to cite a single example of multiple voting in Ohio or was your paranoia unfounded? Now, as you say, "Peel them eyes" and get back with me on something credible.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Sadly, your paranoia is only of your own. Care to cite a single example of multiple voting in Ohio or was your paranoia unfounded? Now, as you say, "Peel them eyes" and get back with me on something credible.
    Consider, for a moment, the glorious possibility that an alert, aware Ohio (paranoid, you might call them), clamped the lid on pretty damned tight - pretty damned quick. I was THERE, man; those folks were ready.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have you ever heard of Greg Palast?

Quote Originally Posted by musicman View Post
    Consider, for a moment, the glorious possibility that an alert, aware Ohio (paranoid, you might call them), clamped the lid on pretty damned tight - pretty damned quick. I was THERE, man; those folks were ready.
    He has a heck of a lot of very well documented information that I think you are totally unaware of.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have you ever heard of Greg Palast?

He has a heck of a lot of very well documented information that I think you are totally unaware of.
    He's a liberal hack "journalist" with an ax to grind. He dusts off the same horseshit story every four years (I'm not kidding; he's already got "The Fix is in For 2008" in the works!). What's his information - that Florida law differs from Connecticut law on the matter of felons voting? That exit polls can differ from ACTUAL polls? Surely you don't consider him objective or dispassionate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't get it that way. I think he does a very good job of painting both predominant parties with the same brush. How are you so sure he is a "hack journalist with an axe to grind."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't get it that way. I think he does a very good job of painting both predominant parties with the same brush. How are you so sure he is a "hack journalist with an axe to grind."
    I certainly don't consider Wikipedia the last word on anything; it's contributor-driven (and, thus, useless as an objective reporter of fact), and - for my money - notorious for lurching toward the left. But - for the purposes of this discussion - so much the better. Check out this guy's Wikipedia entry, and show me some of his teeth marks on Democrats. Then we'll count 'em up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You get it just like I did, mm. Greg Palast is a bite on the ass for all the crooks that call and employ themselves as politicians.

I certainly don't consider Wikipedia the last word on anything; it's contributor-driven (and, thus, useless as an objective reporter of fact), and - for my money - notorious for lurching toward the left. But - for the purposes of this discussion - so much the better. Check out this guy's Wikipedia entry, and show me some of his teeth marks on Democrats. Then we'll count 'em up.
    What is "Wikipedia"?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You get it just like I did, mm. Greg Palast is a bite on the ass for all the crooks that call and employ themselves as politicians.
    Yeah - as long as they're Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues
    What is "Wikipedia"?
    Twenty-five - just like downtown.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can quote you thousands of condemnations of Democrats by Greg Palast. He is an even keeled commentator. He is also a third way supporter much like Ross Perot and Ralph Nader and I don't abide that philosophy.

Yeah - as long as they're Republicans.

Twenty-five - just like downtown.
    Twenty-five + U2 =

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can quote you thousands of condemnations of Democrats by Greg Palast. He is an even keeled commentator.
    You're out of your tree.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It’s a damn shame that Americans have to put up with this.

Previously undisclosed documents detail how Republican operatives, with the knowledge of several White House officials, engaged in an illegal, racially-motivated effort to suppress tens of thousands of votes during the 2004 presidential campaign in a state where George W. Bush was trailing his Democratic challenger, Senator John Kerry.

The documents also contain details describing how Bush-Cheney 2004 campaign officials, and at least one individual who worked for White House political adviser Karl Rove, planned to stop minorities residing in Cuyahoga County from voting on election day.

The efforts to purge voters from registration rolls was spearheaded by Tim Griffin, a former Republican National Committee opposition researcher. Griffin recently resigned from his post as interim US attorney for Little Rock Arkansas. His predecessor, Bud Cummins, was forced out to make way for Griffin.

Another set of documents, 43 pages of emails, provided to Truthout by the PBS news program "NOW," contains blueprints for a massive effort undertaken by RNC operatives in 2004, to challenge the eligibility of voters expected to support Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry in states such as Nevada, New Mexico, Florida and Pennsylvania…….

More: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/printer_072607A.shtml

I’m voting for accuracy, efficiency and respect.
    How libs define provisional ballot (it makes sure Dems win elections)

Provisional Ballot \pro-visz’uhn-al bal-uht\ n: a means by which Democrat voters can cast two or more “votes” in a hotly contested political election. If Democrats lose the first ballot count (which they inevitably do), then a legal challenge can be mounted calling for all provisional ballots (i.e. extra Democrat votes) to be added to the final count; also known as a means by which expired people, undocumented workers, and oppressed animals (otherwise known as “pets”) can express their right to vote Democrat in a democracy.

Democracy \duh-mock’crass-ee\ n: a form of government in which members of the Democrat Party retain eternal power; during elections or election recounts in which Democrats are losing, it is said that ‘the very principles of our democracy are in peril’ or ‘Republicans have undermined the very foundation of our democracy’.

http://rushlimbaughshow.blogspot.com...d-word_26.html

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan