Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
I will always prefer to go out with others and do for my community & It's people what I can rather than sit at home whining and playing victim on the Internet about the problems that I can really not affect. Our Lions club does a lot of good and raises a good amount of funds to so the kids have places to play, help for Seniors, projects for Veteran's, and our community clean up's benefit everyone. Whining doesn't do any of that. Who's side am I on, I would say OUR side!
Why would you assume that anyone who complains about political issues/candidates on the Internet cannot be "doing anything" for their community? As far as I know these two things are not mutually exclusive. In fact, I'd say people who are passionate enough to be up on the issues and have a strong opinion about them is probably more likely to care about other things as well.

I complain here, and I volunteer at our local USO. And I also do Stockings for Soldiers. Russ volunteers to play Taps at veterans funerals, and has served food at a local shelter.