Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Default Yes, Look Who the Terrorists Are Now...

Indeed...

Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed

Hillsborough police are investigating an apparent firebombing of the Orange County Republican headquarter, an incident that one state GOP official called an act of “political terrorism.”

Police say the incident occurred when a bottle of flammable liquid was thrown through the front window of the office on Ja-Max Dr.

“The office itself is a total loss,” said Dallas Woodhouse, executive director of state GOP. “The only thing important to us is that nobody was killed, and they very well could have been.”

Police said the words, “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else” were spray painted on the side of an adjacent building.

“This highly disturbing act goes far beyond vandalizing property; it willfully threatens our community’s safety via fire, and its hateful message undermines decency, respect and integrity in civic participation,” Hillsborough Mayor Tom Stevens said in a statement...

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...#storylink=cpy

Ah yes, the ever so tolerant left... I wonder if @pete311 knows any of these guys?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Or maybe @pete311 knows some of these guys...

Police on lookout for vandals who spray-painted cars outside Trump rally in Bangor

BANGOR, Maine — Police said on Sunday that no one has been charged in connection with an act of vandalism that left several cars marked with white spray paint outside Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s Saturday rally in Bangor.

The investigation was ongoing Sunday and new information likely won’t be released until Monday, Sgt. Wade Betters of the Bangor Police Department said...

Read more: http://bangordailynews.com/2016/10/1...lly-in-bangor/

Ah yes, the more of ever so tolerant left...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

3. Thanks jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

For those who may not be aware, or might have forgotten...

Thread: Look who the terrorists are now

5. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The firebombing, I'd call that a terror act. Spray painting a car is destruction of property.

I know YOU know the difference, but seems an awful lot of people including on 'news' programs are confused about some words. Fraud, rigged, treason, terror, etc.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    The firebombing, I'd call that a terror act. Spray painting a car is destruction of property.

I know YOU know the difference, but seems an awful lot of people including on 'news' programs are confused about some words. Fraud, rigged, treason, terror, etc.

Unless the painting of the cars was so they could be targeted later...

Cue cheesy conspiracy music... NOW!

8. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The amount of vandalism from the liberals this year must have reached record levels. And it's one lame thing to blame DP members out of the blue - but this attack was obviously done by someone who doesn't like republicans - dare I say a democrat or drooling liberal.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The amount of vandalism from the liberals this year must have reached record levels. And it's one lame thing to blame DP members out of the blue - but this attack was obviously done by someone who doesn't like republicans - dare I say a democrat or drooling liberal.
    I agree, though I'm much more concerned about the firebombing and talk of armed insurrection if Trump loses. Seriously, both sides have some real extreme folks, who do qualify for the term 'terrorists.' Spray painting a car is as you said, 'vandalism' or as I said, 'destruction of property.' Both are crimes, but it's going to be a fine. Firebombing? That's serious jail time.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

But...But...But!

Liberals are supposed to be peaceful and open-minded!

Bullshit they are! Liberals are the cause of most of the violence and destruction.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Kaimhel thanked this post