Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Jerusalem View Post
    Moreover, Reynolds was among the 176 criminals excused in President Clinton's last-minute pardon spree.

Gosh, how many criminals did Bush I pardon as he was leaving office?

Oh yeah, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...George_W._Bush

I wonder how many we can expect Bush Jr. to pardon?

Your outrage is, I think misplaced.

You act as if Clinton was the only president who pardoned "criminals".
    Now that Bush has commuted Libby, he's well on his way to his own cadre of "criminals".

Why am I not surprised that you don't give half a dogturd about these fuckers?

Jerry Dean Walker (1989 cocaine distribution)
    Wendy St. Charles (1984 conspiracy to trade narcotics and cocaine distribution)
    John Gregory Schillace (1988 conspiracy to possess cocaine for distribution)
    George Thomas Harley (1984 aiding and abetting the distribution of cocaine. Pardoned December 21, 2006)

I'm sure Bush Jr. said "but DAD, you've gotta let my coke dealers out of jail! I owe all the rest of them money, and they won't sell to me. Pardon these guuys and I'll be able to get some good dope again!"

Something like that?
    the rabid left bellows more hate

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone have anything to say about the subject of the thread? Or this going to turn into yet another pissing contest between RedStatesRule and whoever was naive enough to reply to his bullsh*t?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Does anyone have anything to say about the subject of the thread? Or this going to turn into yet another pissing contest between RedStatesRule and whoever was naive enough to reply to his bullsh*t?
    I am chewing this clown up and spitting him out

Is that what you are really upset about?

I said how the "debate" was a waste of time and a joke - but this dope came in and started with the insults and attacks

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, I did reply to the issue.

I can't help it if a brain-dead republifascist pig-fucker decided to spread his cheeks for my boot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey, I did reply to the issue.

I can't help it if a brain-dead republifascist pig-fucker decided to spread his cheeks for my boot.
    You have the liberasl debate tactics down pat

1. Avoid factual arguments, they're usually against you anyway.

2. If for some obscure reason the facts actually fall your way (an extremely rare occurrence) then repeat them endlessly regardless of the reply of your conservative opponent. Remember time is limited, use this against him.

3. Get as personal and vicious as you can, maybe it will distract your opponent from his train of thought.

4. If you are unable to insult him with the usual insults such as 'racist', 'homophobe', or 'bigot', then insult someone else on his side (someone related to the subject under discussion is preferable but not required).

5. When you're losing, and you usually will be, abruptly change the subject. Again the object of this is to distract and deflect attention from your opponent's argument.

6. Talk loudly and rapidly, don't allow your opponent to get a word in. Remember the more time you consume, the less time your opponent will have.

7. Use hyperbole as an example of your opponent's argument and suggest that that is what they are suggesting.

8. Purposely misunderstand what is being said by your opponent and distort it into something you can use.

9. Make up 'facts' most people don't check them and anyway, you'll be long gone by the time the truth is known, and so will the audience.

10. Expect perfection. Focus on the slightest flaw in your opponent's argument, any kind of mistake, grammatical, spelling, contextual, anything no matter how slight is sufficient to deflect attention away from how vacuous your arguments are.

11. Act insulted. Take umbrage at the slightest contradiction and act as if it is a personal insult. This will make your personal attack seem warranted and just.

12. Mug the camera or audience while your opponent is speaking, make faces, sneering is good, head-shaking better, and looking toward the ceiling is best [notice the avoidance of the word Heaven, Liberals avoid words of a religious nature WM]. Let the audience know you disagree with your opponent (even if you’ve no idea what he’s saying)

13. Use condescending laughter as much as you can. It serves two purposes, first, it dismisses your opponent as being unworthy of your respect and second, it shows your contempt for his arguments. This is a very powerful tool and can really annoy your opponent and disrupt his train of thought.

14. You’re an arrogant Liberal; demonstrate your obvious intellectual superiority by acting in a condescending manner.

15. Forget how many of the wealthiest in this nation are Liberals, always beat the drum of “Rich Republicans” and “working class Democrats.”

16. Finally, always remember style trumps substance. Know it, Live it.
    "
    http://mongomutter.blogspot.com/2005...from-will.html

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am chewing this clown up and spitting him out
    Hey, the only thing you chew up and spit out are the great steaming turds I unloaded in yer craw.

Mebbe you should detach yer lips from my anus now.
    Oh, an' couldja lick it clean 'for ya go, I'm out of Charmin
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Spyder Jerusalem; 07-29-2007 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey, the only thing you chew up and spit out are the great steaqmiong turds I unloaded in yer craw.

Mebbe you should detach yer lips from my anus now.
    Oh, an' couldja lick it clean 'for ya go, I'm out of Charmin
    Thanks!
    Let me know when you actually male a valid point - they happen so little they will be easy to remember

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Prime thread for Steel Cage?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A point by point response to yer silly little cut and paste bullshit.

1 everything I've stated so far is fact. I don't lie.

2 The facts allways fall my way. If I argue it, it is most certainly fact. Get used to it.

3 Republifascists know a lot about "personal and vicious" which is why they deserve nothin less. Get over it or go away.

4 If you consider facts about the countless republifascist sex-criminals to be "insults" then why do you continue to support them?

5 I didn't change the subject, you did. I commented on the topic, goatse pictures and you changed the subject to Gery Studs, because you knew you couldn't contradict anything I was saying. When in doubt, change subjects, right? That's the republifascist way.

6 I give you more than enough rope to hang yerself with and now yer complainin' that its hard to breathe? Now yer a fuckin' comedian!

7 Hyperbole? Do you even know what that means Red? Don't C&P things you don't understand.

8 Now yer just reaching. The only distortionist here is you. I am so direct and to the point it fuckin hurts.

I would be happy to respond to the rest, but I don't really think it matters.

Eight was enough to show how full of shit you are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Let me know when you actually male a valid point - they happen so little they will be easy to remember
    I am always valid and I always make a point.

Too bad you are too brain-dead to understand.
    Republifascism is a disease of the mind, and it makes those who cling to it stupid.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Good post of fiction

You only lie you type a post - other then that you just rant and rave about nothing

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It might be easier to take you seriously if you could construct a readable post.

As it is, it feels like I'm talkin' to a 5th grader in special ed.

I defy you to show where I have "lied".

Its usually liars that accuse others of lying, you know.
    Best examine the plank in yer own eye, special red.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It might be easier to take you seriously if you could construct a readable post.

As it is, it feels like I'm talkin' to a 5th grader in special ed.

I defy you to show where I have "lied".

Its usually liars that accuse others of lying, you know.
    Best examine the plank in yer own eye, special red.
    Yep, you do follow the liberal debate tacitcs perfectly

Another lib suffering from Bush Dernagement Syndrome - what a pity

Ronald Reagan