Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Jim Please Keep The Door Closed

Jim, what is wrong? Is the staff bored? Not enough threads being moved to the cage? To few threads need moderating?

Must be since you let Mike (OCA) back to drag the IQ level of the posts down by at least 50 points. And take the amount of gutter language off the charts.

Oh well, you pay the bills around here. Since I am here, allow me to introduce Mike to the newer members of the community.

Many years ago when Jim first started the board, OCA was a fine poster who expressed Reagan conservatism better then most. He used facts and logic to beat down liberal nonsense.

In fact it was OCA that invited me to join DP. Now that may be a plus to some - a minus to others.

Then after some time, Mike began to start the "turn". It is like when a good guy in pro wrestling starts to lay the foundation to turning into a bad guy.

Mike started to bash conservatism, support illegal immigration.

Then in 2008 he was for Hillary. His catch phrase was "The Clinton's do not lose elections!"

Well, we all know what happened there.

Then Jim and others, did the one unforgivable thing that Mike will never get over. They reminded him he was - gasp - WRONG!!

Well the "turn" was completed. Now Mike was an Obama lover, supporter, and defender.

He was so desperate he used a Wikipedia link to back up his claim that Obama had "a shit load of economic experience"

Well the gloves were off an Mike went after everyone.

In fact he was so insulted he sent this PM to me at Christmas time:

Hey here is to wishing you two a xmas full of loneliness, grief and despair. May great personal tragedy visit you two during this glorious holiday season!

What a class act eh folks?

Well needless to say Mike has a hard time defending the failed polices of Obama - so now he is on the Hillary bandwagon

If any of you want to waste time trying to have civil and rational conversation with him - knock yourself out. But if the town drunk calls in sick, and you are totally bored and have nothing else to do - well then I guess talking to Mike is an option

I suspect he is back after begging Jim relentlessly; after being banned from other boards; and so desperate for attention Jim showed him so pity. Much to our dismay. It is a fact Jim enjoys kicking him around.

A word of caution to those who do engage Mike. He is like a small child, and takes things very personal. Here is another PM he sent me

nother thread closed in the cage in which i'm allowed to be bashed but not bash back.

Jimmy when you posted the new rules did you not make it clear to red or kathianne(i'm sure it was one of those two idiots)?

There is no reason to close that thread, please open it back up.

So you see, he is not worth it. He is out for attention, to feed his ego, and has a inflated opinion of himself. Like his role models Obama and Hillary, he is very thin skinned, always the victim, and is unable to defend his core principals. Which are a solid as a tower of Jello

Well Jim, you let him back. What is done is done. Mike is back and there goes the neighborhood

Well maybe Mike will post another fake picture of himself and his "wife" for all of us to enjoy.

Perhaps you can start a pool to see how many times Mike will show off his debate skills by dropping the f bomb. This is what the community has to look forward to

At least you did not let Virgil back

Yet
    Last edited by red states rule; 10-27-2016 at 03:38 AM.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and how will Mike react, and respond to Jim, upon reading this thread?

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Jim, what is wrong? Is the staff bored? Not enough threads being moved to the cage? To few threads need moderating?

Must be since you let Mike (OCA) back to drag the IQ level of the posts down by at least 50 points. And take the amount of gutter language off the charts.

Oh well, you pay the bills around here. Since I am here, allow me to introduce Mike to the newer members of the community.

Many years ago when Jim first started the board, OCA was a fine poster who expressed Reagan conservatism better then most. He used facts and logic to beat down liberal nonsense.

In fact it was OCA that invited me to join DP. Now that may be a plus to some - a minus to others.

Then after some time, Mike began to start the "turn". It is like when a good guy in pro wrestling starts to lay the foundation to turning into a bad guy.

Mike started to bash conservatism, support illegal immigration.

Then in 2008 he was for Hillary. His catch phrase was "The Clinton's do not lose elections!"

Well, we all know what happened there.

Then Jim and others, did the one unforgivable thing that Mike will never get over. They reminded him he was - gasp - WRONG!!

Well the "turn" was completed. Now Mike was an Obama lover, supporter, and defender.

He was so desperate he used a Wikipedia link to back up his claim that Obama had "a shit load of economic experience"

Well the gloves were off an Mike went after everyone.

In fact he was so insulted he sent this PM to me at Christmas time:

Hey here is to wishing you two a xmas full of loneliness, grief and despair. May great personal tragedy visit you two during this glorious holiday season!

What a class act eh folks?

Well needless to say Mike has a hard time defending the failed polices of Obama - so now he is on the Hillary bandwagon

If any of you want to waste time trying to have civil and rational conversation with him - knock yourself out. But if the town drunk calls in sick, and you are totally bored and have nothing else to do - well then I guess talking to Mike is an option

I suspect he is back after begging Jim relentlessly; after being banned from other boards; and so desperate for attention Jim showed him so pity. Much to our dismay. It is a fact Jim enjoys kicking him around.

A word of caution to those who do engage Mike. He is like a small child, and takes things very personal. Here is another PM he sent me

nother thread closed in the cage in which i'm allowed to be bashed but not bash back.

Jimmy when you posted the new rules did you not make it clear to red or kathianne(i'm sure it was one of those two idiots)?

There is no reason to close that thread, please open it back up.

So you see, he is not worth it. He is out for attention, to feed his ego, and has a inflated opinion of himself. Like his role models Obama and Hillary, he is very thin skinned, always the victim, and is unable to defend his core principals. Which are a solid as a tower of Jello

Well Jim, you let him back. What is done is done. Mike is back and there goes the neighborhood

Well maybe Mike will post another fake picture of himself and his "wife" for all of us to enjoy.

Perhaps you can start a pool to see how many times Mike will show off his debate skills by dropping the f bomb. This is what the community has to look forward to

At least you did not let Virgil back

Yet

On the plus side ... you yourself are posting here ! Good to see !!
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Hey, RSR, good to see you man.

I don't think there's any worry about Virgil ever coming back. He wasn't too far off on the Moonbat Scale from OCA, but there was a special putrid aura that went with Virgil. Not to say that OCA is palatable, either.

As far as a reliable conservative suddenly turning rabidly liberal, there's only one scenario that explains such a turnaround in philosophy : welfare. I can only surmise that OCA is on the dole and there's only one party for such people.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Always good to see RSR! Hope things are doing good for you!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Pleased to meet You, RSR!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Hey, RSR, good to see you man.

I don't think there's any worry about Virgil ever coming back. He wasn't too far off on the Moonbat Scale from OCA, but there was a special putrid aura that went with Virgil. Not to say that OCA is palatable, either.

As far as a reliable conservative suddenly turning rabidly liberal, there's only one scenario that explains such a turnaround in philosophy : welfare. I can only surmise that OCA is on the dole and there's only one party for such people.
    First off i am not on, never have been nor will i ever be on the dole. That's why neocons can't win general elections, they don't know their opponents.

Here is a fun fact you can tell at the next muskrat cleaning party: there is this county in KY, Hazard County, 95% white, votes 90-95% neocon.....highest percentage of welfare recipients per population in the nation.

Google it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    First off i am not on, never have been nor will i ever be on the dole. That's why neocons can't win general elections, they don't know their opponents.

Here is a fun fact you can tell at the next muskrat cleaning party: there is this county in KY, Hazard County, 95% white, votes 90-95% neocon.....highest percentage of welfare recipients per population in the nation.

Google it
    But you were once an Neo-con according to the old-timers here. Or were you
    just a liberal masked in conservative robes?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    But you were once an Neo-con according to the old-timers here. Or were you
    just a liberal masked in conservative robes?
    I was.......then i did some deep investigating and analysis and found it's a failed and hypoctitical philosophy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I was.......then i did some deep investigating and analysis and found it's a failed and hypoctitical philosophy.
    Yet the liberal hypothetical philosophy of ignoring "Majority Rule" as giving in to 'Politically Correct'
    minority voices appeals to You?

I'm a rare breed...a Moderate Republican raised in a Conservative Democratic State (back then), West Virginia.
    This new breed of Democrats does nothing but try to reach into hard-working folks wallets, and dole that out to
    people that do nothing but suck up welfare.

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Yet the liberal hypothetical philosophy of ignoring "Majority Rule" as giving in to 'Politically Correct'
    minority voices appeals to You?

I'm a rare breed...a Moderate Republican raised in a Conservative Democratic State (back then), West Virginia.
    This new breed of Democrats does nothing but try to reach into hard-working folks wallets, and dole that out to
    people that do nothing but suck up welfare.
    As opposed to reaching in and doling out that good ol corporate welfare neocons are so fond of.

WV *banjos playing*

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Oh, I think I have you pegged. We know our opponents : mindless kids and Welfare Rangers.

There's even a movement for gays going conservative now that they've been awoken to the very real danger of muzzies running around gunning them down & throwing them off buildings willy-nilly.

hmmm... I guess that's another possibility?

Google it

They are, eh? Link?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Oh, I think I have you pegged. We know our opponents : mindless kids and Welfare Rangers.

There's even a movement for gays going conservative now that they've been awoken to the very real danger of muzzies running around gunning them down & throwing them off buildings willy-nilly.

hmmm... I guess that's another possibility?

They are, eh? Link?
    Well i guess "google it" was lost on you. I'll link to it when i get home from working to pay for all those neocons using their independence cards.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

As opposed to reaching in and doling out that good ol corporate welfare neocons are so fond of.

WV *banjos playing*
    You sure have gotten the DNC whining points down pat by now!
    Yeah...I am all for corporate paying a bit more, but less for welfare leaches thinking
    that everyone else owes them a living when they cannot pull on their boots or shoes
    and make an honest living.

Eastern MD *Violins whining "Oh Woe is Me*

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Well i guess "google it" was lost on you. I'll link to it when i get home from working to pay for all those neocons using their independence cards.

Oh, it wasn't lost on me. Looking forward to seeing what kinda moonbat site you picked up that info on.