Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Vindication

“For years, secular progressives (aka- "libruls", my addition) have said that evangelical social action in America is not about religious conviction but all about power.”

“They have implied that the goal of the Religious Right is to cynically use the ‘moral’ to get to the ‘majority,’ not the other way around. This year, a group of high-profile old-guard evangelicals has proven these critics right.” - Russell D. Moore, president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention
    Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d-evangelical/

And so it is. For leaders of the religious right to support Donald Trump is a betrayal of their faith at best; rank hypocrisy at worst. Trump is the antithesis of the Christian virtues these self appointed guardians of morality claim to hold...A serial adulterer...implicitly accepting the support of white supremacists and Neo-Nazis...cheerfully denigrating minorities, women, and anyone else he can potentially bully into submission...failing to repent of his sins and accept Jesus Christ as his Savior. How can they support Trump, unless they are only paying lip-service to the teachings of Christ?
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Just an idiotic rant.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks Kaimhel, Abbey Marie, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Who is being vindicated and how?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I'd assume atheists?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Why, the irreligious left by the Mr. Moore as outlined in his article.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Christianphobics. So they think.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Christianphobics. So they think.
    No, dear, not at all. The Christians I know and respect walk the walk. Their lives are led guided by CHRIST'S teachings, and that light shines from within. They do not rely on some charismatic demagogue or huckster to tell them what Christ's message...according to them...is. They hear the Word in their hearts and minds. Our chaplains on the critical care units every day, supporting patients and families and staff are examples of Christians who I respect , admire and, yes, rely on everyday.
    The other kind...the hypocrites and Pharisees Jesus would have whipped howling from the Temple...these we see every day, strutting across TV screens preaching a false gospel of "prosperity" theology, urging their followers to vote for a man who is the antithesis of Christ's teachings. These are the "Christians", for they are that in name only, which I cannot abide, and will take every opportunity to reveal them for the frauds and hypocrites that they are.
    Shalom aleichem
    As salaam alaikum
    Peace be with you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    No, dear, not at all. The Christians I know and respect walk the walk. Their lives are led guided by CHRIST'S teachings, and that light shines from within. They do not rely on some charismatic demagogue or huckster to tell them what Christ's message...according to them...is. They hear the Word in their hearts and minds. Our chaplains on the critical care units every day, supporting patients and families and staff are examples of Christians who I respect , admire and, yes, rely on everyday.
    The other kind...the hypocrites and Pharisees Jesus would have whipped howling from the Temple...these we see every day, strutting across TV screens preaching a false gospel of "prosperity" theology, urging their followers to vote for a man who is the antithesis of Christ's teachings. These are the "Christians", for they are that in name only, which I cannot abide, and will take every opportunity to reveal them for the frauds and hypocrites that they are.
    Shalom aleichem
    As salaam alaikum
    Peace be with you

"As salaam alaikum"
    "As-Salaam-Alaikum" and "Wa-Alaikum-Salaam" [http://ccnmtl.columbia.edu/projects/...40.html_green]
    ccnmtl.columbia.edu/.../5140....
    Columbia Center for New Media Teaching and Learni...
    You speak in Arabic..
    Are you muzzy trash??
    Man up if you can.
    Perhaps even cowardly muslim scum can do that once in a damn blue moon..---Tyr
    "As-Salaam-Alaikum," the Arabic greeting meaning "Peace be unto you," was the standard salutation among members of the Nation of Islam. The greeting was .
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

10. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Shalom aleichem
    As salaam alaikum
    Peace be with you

The only fraud, and pure hypocrite I garner from your posts bully, just happen to be you. The only thing you are missing here is a Huge SOAP BOX.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    "As salaam alaikum"

You speak in Arabic..
    Are you muzzy trash??
    Man up if you can.
    Perhaps even cowardly muslim scum can do that once in a damn blue moon..---Tyr
    "As-Salaam-Alaikum," the Arabic greeting meaning "Peace be unto you," was the standard salutation among members of the Nation of Islam. The greeting was .
    Racist much? Man up...if you can. But you're too much of a coward for that.
    You ignored "Shalom aleichem"...which is HEBREW...you sublimely ignorant nut-sack. You further display your utter fucking ignorance in asserting As salaam alaikum as being "the standard salutation among members of the Nation of Islam". It is a greeting among Muslims in general, and the Muslim patients and their families appreciate it when I greet them thus.
    I was sincerely wishing peace for Abbey, but you...you ignorant fuck...You perverted it...you made it ugly...just like your twisted, shriveled soul.
    Last edited by bullypulpit; 10-30-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Racist much? Man up...if you can. But you're too much of a coward for that.
    You ignored "Shalom aleichem"...which is HEBREW...you sublimely ignorant nut-sack. You further display your utter fucking ignorance in asserting As salaam alaikum as being "the standard salutation among members of the Nation of Islam". It is a greeting among Muslims in general, and the Muslim patients and their families appreciate it when I greet them thus.
    I was sincerely wishing peace for Abbey, but you...you ignorant fuck...You perverted it...you made it ugly...just like your twisted, shriveled soul.
    Ahh, so the truth finally gets an emotional response from this pretender.
    Lets examine, if you are Jewish then your posts reflect you are a pretender/hypocrite on that.
    If you are a muslim-in-hiding scum, then the same applies.
    If you are neither and take such stands as I've seen here -then you are most likely the standard liberal puke that doesnt know his 'damn sorry ass from a hole in the ground.
    And none of those are good IMHO.
    As to my supposed ignorance---
    how so= since you just admitted this = "It is a greeting among Muslims in general ", then called me ignorant for--asking-- are you a muslim!
    Dumbass, you couldn't better me on your best day and me being sick and on my very worst.
    I posted a link-to give a bit of clarity and then made my inquiry(WHICH YOU CLEVERLY HAVE DODGED).
    I AM WELL AWARE OF THE ORIGIN AND USE OF THAT PHRASE.
    The link I posted was to make that quite clear as was my asking you = instead my outright accusing you of being muzzy..
    My post to you had not a thing to do with Abbey, whom I consider a friend and know to be a very intelligent, nice and honorable lady.
    So you can drop that line of crap that you are trying to use to vilify me..
    Neither her or Russ would buy into my being disrespectful to her or for that matter my doing so to Russ too, as I find them to be individuals with decency, honor and integrity.

Now, care to answer--are you muslim??--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-30-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lets examine, if you are Jewish then your posts reflect you are a pretender/hypocrite on that.
    If you are neither and take such stands as I've seen here -then you are most likely the standard liberal puke that doesnt know his 'damn sorry ass from a hole in the ground.
    how so= since you just admitted this = "It is a greeting among Muslims in general ", then called me ignorant for--asking-- are you a muslim!
    Dumbass, you couldn't better me on your best day and me being sick and on my very worst.
    I posted a link-to give a bit of clarity and then made my inquiry(WHICH YOU CLEVERLY HAVE DODGED).
    The link I posted was to make that quite clear as was my asking you = instead my outright accusing you of being muzzy..
    My post to you had not a thing to do with Abbey, whom I consider a friend and know to be a very intelligent, nice and honorable lady.
    Neither her or Russ would buy into my being disrespectful to her or for that matter my doing so to Russ too, as I find them to be individuals with decency, honor and integrity.

You really are just eaten up with ignorance, bile and hate...aren't ya.

Saying "As Salaam alaikum" makes one no more Muslim than saying "Gesundheit" makes one German.
    As for Abbey, I don't think she needs the likes of you defending her. She is quite capable of that on her own.
    Your epithets and disparagement of Muslims clearly indicate a racist bent to your ideology. Now, care to answer...Are you a racist?
    As for my religious views, well, how do you keep a moron in suspense?
    Last edited by bullypulpit; 10-30-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This post is nearly illegible.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You really are just eaten up with ignorance, bile and hate...aren't ya.

Saying "As Salaam alaikum" makes one no more Muslim than saying "Gesundheit" makes one German.
    As for Abbey, I don't think she needs the likes of you defending her. She is quite capable of that on her own.
    Your epithets and disparagement of Muslims clearly indicate a racist bent to your ideology. Now, care to answer...Are you a racist?
    As for my religious views, well, how do you keep a moron in suspense?
    Manners, you useless fool. I asked first. Answer me or else go pound sand.
    I never stated that it made you a muzzy because you said it, instead I asked if you were.
    If you want suspense read a book, watch a mystery movie or count how many seconds you piss.....-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-30-2016 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    This post is nearly illegible.
    Yet you ciphered enough to write that in-depth analysis.
    I could ask for no more, since how much you understand is not my problem.
    Perhaps try reading books to improve your newly crowned leftist/socialist mind and comprehension abilities.
    Seems that ole Bully had no problem ciphering it out junior. -Tyr

20. Thanks Drummond thanked this post