Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Just like you to stick up for a Liberal.............. Why am I not surprised..............
    It is far from "typical" for Gunny to stick up for a liberal. I've seen Gunny go toe to toe with more liberals than you've dreamed of. He's a straight shooter. I happen to agree with him too. I may not like Spyder's posting style, but it's very obvious that he's far from dumb.

Not sure where you dreamed up it was "typical" of Gunny. Have you read a lot of his posts? I'll take his word for just about anything and not think twice.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..............

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It is far from "typical" for Gunny to stick up for a liberal. I've seen Gunny go toe to toe with more liberals than you've dreamed of. He's a straight shooter. I happen to agree with him too. I may not like Spyder's posting style, but it's very obvious that he's far from dumb.

Not sure where you dreamed up it was "typical" of Gunny. Have you read a lot of his posts? I'll take his word for just about anything and not think twice.
    I've seen his stick up for plenty of Liberal's. It's disgusting really.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

LOL! If Gunny is 'liberal' so am I. How is seeing events without an eye always on the partisan spin, 'liberal?' What is disgusting about any of Gunny's posts?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Then close your eyes.............
    Have it your own way.

But please DO explain your statement:

Just like you to stick up for a Liberal.............. Why am I not surprised..............
    What does spyder being a liberal have to do with what I posted? And who are you calling a "liberal" any-damned-way? Haven't you been trying to push that freakin' wannabe Rudy as some kind of conservative?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You've seen me stick up for PEOPLE, NM, learn the difference. A liberal who can make an intelligent argument and can back it with facts gets my respect far more than a cut-n-paste wannabe conservative who couldn't win an argument with a two-years-old.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You must have him confused with another Gunny. "Our" Gunny has always been nothing more than fair. He enjoys a great thrashing of a liberal every opportunity he gets. But there's certainly nothing wrong with acknowledging someone else's intelligence. If he has ever defended a liberal, I'm quite confident it was over something board related or non-political in nature.

And I'm in agreement with him again. He simply defended someone's intelligence level, he didn't defend a "liberal" as I see it. And FWIW - Gunny has been around on MANY political boards and knows many parties involved, and has earned the respect of both sides during that time.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Jerusalem View Post
    Dems answer real questions every day, from real people.
    The Youtube debates were a perfect example of their connection to the American public.
    They had no problem at all.

The conservatards don't want to actually meet who they serve, because they don't serve the people, only their contributors and lobbyists.
    That's why republifascists run in terror from the idea of actually confronting their constituency.
    They fear the people.

Dems don't.
    Hand picked questions from pundits are hardly questions from the American Public.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

maybe im missing something, but im not seeing any evidence that he isnt dumb...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You must have him confused with another Gunny. "Our" Gunny has always been nothing more than fair. He enjoys a great thrashing of a liberal every opportunity he gets. But there's certainly nothing wrong with acknowledging someone else's intelligence. If he has ever defended a liberal, I'm quite confident it was over something board related or non-political in nature.

And I'm in agreement with him again. He simply defended someone's intelligence level, he didn't defend a "liberal" as I see it. And FWIW - Gunny has been around on MANY political boards and knows many parties involved, and has earned the respect of both sides during that time.
    No, the truth is, spyder and I more than once tried to singlehandely destroy a board with our running gun battles. That in no way means I'm not going to respect his ability to debate and make a good argument; whether or not I agree with it.

And obviously NM was not around when loosecannon first got here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Jerusalem View Post
    Dems answer real questions every day, from real people.
    The Youtube debates were a perfect example of their connection to the American public.
    They had no problem at all.

The conservatards don't want to actually meet who they serve, because they don't serve the people, only their contributors and lobbyists.
    That's why republifascists run in terror from the idea of actually confronting their constituency.
    They fear the people.

Dems don't.
    Dems need the people, well the people's money anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Dems need the people, well the people's money anyway.
    Hoooooo! Boo ya! Take that "libs!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is truth to the notion that the dems more closely resemble and support morons, drop outs, the less than brilliant, the weird, the crazy, pretty much any nut case or "sicko" there is. Conservatives on the other hand more closely resemble and support the creative, the intelligent, the successful, the religious, the people of high moral fabric and character, and that is NOT what you're going to find a lot of on youtube.

I can see why Romney is not going to participate. He'll get more support for NOT doing it than he would have for doing it. We intelligent people realize what a joke youtube is. You democraps can have it. I'll pass, and thank you Mitt for having the sense and insight NOT to participate. I hope ALL the conservatives turn it down. They'd have my respect for having good judgement.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..................

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    No, the truth is, spyder and I more than once tried to singlehandely destroy a board with our running gun battles. That in no way means I'm not going to respect his ability to debate and make a good argument; whether or not I agree with it.

And obviously NM was not around when loosecannon first got here.
    The hell I wasn't he was the first person I got into it with and it lasted almost until he left the board.......

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...............

I was also here when the whole Nerd Herd(Lily, Samantha and their lot) was stiring up their usual BS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Hoooooo! Boo ya! Take that "libs!"
    Its not true Hag? Name me the last time Dems in power did not raise taxes.