Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Liberals Scold Non-Endorsing Celebrities

Another example of that world famous tolerance liberals show towards anyone who does not bow, yield, and kneel before the alter of liberalism

Esquire's Mark Miller was overtaken by panic: "A shockingly large number of Americans are prepared to make a reality TV star the ruler of the free world. Celebrities literally have the attention of millions of adoring fans at their fingertips, and it's hard to deny these people's influence."

Miller cannot abide celebrity neutrality: "Maybe these artists are protecting their brand? F--- that! If their brand means to sacrifice the very values that make them human and a contributing member of this society, then they live a sad, hollow life." Notice how the unabashedly immoral and dishonest Clintons are equated automatically with humanity and compassion.

Miller then lists uncommitted celebrities with very large followings in social media -- singers like Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood, athletes like Cam Newton and Phil Mickelson, and actors from Tom Cruise to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Liberals always get mad when celebrities don't get involved in pushing for liberals to get elected. One of their most notorious freakouts was over North Carolina native Michael Jordan failing to endorse black Democrat Harvey Gantt over conservative legend Jesse Helms in a Senate race in 1990. A reporter claimed Jordan told him "Republicans buy sneakers, too," and it hung on him like a scarlet letter for decades. Jordan denied the quote. Fellow basketball legend (and ardent anti-war activist) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar trashed Jordan for a "commerce over conscience" ethos. Jordan hosted an Obama fundraiser in 2012, which shut down that complaint.

But why should a Taylor Swift be forced to endorse Hillary Clinton? Maybe she is that rare celebrity who doesn't think her platform makes her more qualified to evaluate candidates than the average American.

Maybe Swift and Underwood concluded that staying on the sideline looks more dignified than Madonna and Katy Perry doing embarrassing "Voting Nude" social media campaigns for Clinton. On Oct. 19, Madonna even introduced liberal comedian Amy Schumer at Madison Square Garden this way: "One more thing before I introduce this genius of comedy. If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blow job, OK?" As if that gutter talk wasn't bad enough, she promised, "I'm good" at it, "I take my time. I have a lot of eye contact," and worse.

http://townhall.com/columnists/brent...ities-n2237848

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Another example of that world famous tolerance liberals show towards anyone who does not bow, yield, and kneel before the alter of liberalism
    Let them entertain,that is what they get paid to do.
    Their fame carries no weight into politics as far as I am concerned. Besides that, most of them are selfish shallow and arrogant self-serving liberal asses. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

We always hear a TON from the Hollywood celebrities, almost always liberals. Clint Eastwood spoke of this. He said there are plenty, or just as many? out there in Hollywood, he said they just don't feel the need to go out and tell everyone about it.

Hell, its one thing if they are being interviewed or are asked a question when leaving a restaurant. But it's another thing when one of these knuckleheads stops mid concert to rant about something - and now I have to listen to his/her political crap after I paid good money for a ticket. Or for a similar event. Or if I paid top dollar for a football game, and then saw Kaepernick being a dickhead. Man, I would want to bean him in the back of his head with a football if I could.

6. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So I admittedly remembered differently, but yet the same. Clint was on the spot:

“There’s a lot of conservative people, a lot of moderate people, Republicans, Democrats in Hollywood. It’s just the conservative people, by the nature of the word itself, play it closer to the vest and they don’t go around hot dogging it. But they’re there. Believe me they’re there.”

8. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So I admittedly remembered differently, but yet the same. Clint was on the spot:

“There’s a lot of conservative people, a lot of moderate people, Republicans, Democrats in Hollywood. It’s just the conservative people, by the nature of the word itself, play it closer to the vest and they don’t go around hot dogging it. But they’re there. Believe me they’re there.”

You mean how the left reacted and have treated Stacy Dash?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/...the-wrong-way/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Dirty harry lives on....

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

11. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    ..and you just do not see conservative Hollywood folks threaten to leave the country if
    the vote does not go their way!

liberal pussies think they are important.!!

Ding-ding-ding! You are not!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post