Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default FBI: No charges against Clinton after new email review

Any last minute miracle of a chance - out the window.

-----

FBI: No charges against Clinton after new email review

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced Sunday that a review of newly discovered emails sent or received by Hillary Clinton has not changed his conclusion that the Democrat should not face criminal charges. His announcement came in a letter to congressional lawmakers two days before Election Day.

Comey said the FBI has worked "around the clock to process and review a large number of emails" obtained from a device belonging to Anthony Weiner, the disgraced former congressman and estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. He said the review has not changed the bureau's assessment from earlier this year that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her handling of classified information at the State Department.

The new review has roiled the presidential campaign in its final days, shattering what had appeared to be Clinton's solid grip on the race and emboldening Republican Donald Trump. During a campaign stop earlier Sunday, Trump warned that Clinton would be under investigation as president, prompting an "unprecedented constitutional crisis."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cli...-election.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Any last minute miracle of a chance - out the window.

-----

FBI: No charges against Clinton after new email review

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced Sunday that a review of newly discovered emails sent or received by Hillary Clinton has not changed his conclusion that the Democrat should not face criminal charges. His announcement came in a letter to congressional lawmakers two days before Election Day.

Comey said the FBI has worked "around the clock to process and review a large number of emails" obtained from a device belonging to Anthony Weiner, the disgraced former congressman and estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. He said the review has not changed the bureau's assessment from earlier this year that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her handling of classified information at the State Department.

The new review has roiled the presidential campaign in its final days, shattering what had appeared to be Clinton's solid grip on the race and emboldening Republican Donald Trump. During a campaign stop earlier Sunday, Trump warned that Clinton would be under investigation as president, prompting an "unprecedented constitutional crisis."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cli...-election.html
    That's it......game over. Expect major unrest and gnashing of teeth Nov.8 night into Nov.9 by the extreme fringe of thevTrump supporters and he will encourage it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Anyone in their right mind will be upset if Clinton wins.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    That's it......game over. Expect major unrest and gnashing of teeth Nov.8 night into Nov.9 by the extreme fringe of thevTrump supporters and he will encourage it.
    Dude, look at the actions of the kooky left in the past few weeks when there was a possibility that Trump was picking up ground. I don't believe for a second that folks on the right will be just fine when/if Trump loses. But I DO believe the left consistently lose their lunches when things don't go their way. This is why we see things starting in early years for them, with stupid "safe places" and the like. And why we see them even planning things to happen at Trump events. It's not the folks on the right that have the issues you keep referring to. Simply put, it's the folks on the left that have all of these issues, and plan for them which has been proven. You are drinking the Kool Aid from the very people on your side that try to plant these things from happening, or "stories" from leaking.

5. Thanks SassyLady, Russ, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'll take emails over a pedo everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. I'm voting for her Tue......5 or 6 times.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Dude, look at the actions of the kooky left in the past few weeks when there was a possibility that Trump was picking up ground. I don't believe for a second that folks on the right will be just fine when/if Trump loses. But I DO believe the left consistently lose their lunches when things don't go their way. This is why we see things starting in early years for them, with stupid "safe places" and the like. And why we see them even planning things to happen at Trump events. It's not the folks on the right that have the issues you keep referring to. Simply put, it's the folks on the left that have all of these issues, and plan for them which has been proven. You are drinking the Kool Aid from the very people on your side that try to plant these things from happening, or "stories" from leaking.
    You don't think any of his followers will take to heart his "rigged" rhetoric? What do you think will happen when he refuses to give a concession speech? Dude it's all over the place, many instances of his supporters saying they ain't going away quietly or peacefully.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'll take emails over a pedo everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. I'm voting for her Tue......5 or 6 times.
    Sure, from the scammer who even just dropped the money grabbing case! And no worry about national security, that's nothing to be concerned about from a sitting president. You're funny sometimes, Mike. Use the illegals angle and talk of illegal voting, which a sitting president just have the a-ok too. But it's just another reason, and I'll give you that, and a completely legal reason, as to why the shitheads on the left often have advantages. The dumbasses on the right will consistently vote with their consciences, and stay within the constitution and vote accordingly. Those on the left will always vote what it takes to take the office. Makes sense to me to an extent, get in office, right? They win with a lack of morals, all while sitting back and tossing jabs about how those on the right have no morals. And then after winning office, will sit back and talk about the lack of moral the righties have, those who lost office because they sat back on their morals while voting.

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sure, from the scammer who even just dropped the money grabbing case! And no worry about national security, that's nothing to be concerned about from a sitting president. You're funny sometimes, Mike. Use the illegals angle and talk of illegal voting, which a sitting president just have the a-ok too. But it's just another reason, and I'll give you that, and a completely legal reason, as to why the shitheads on the left often have advantages. The dumbasses on the right will consistently vote with their consciences, and stay within the constitution and vote accordingly. Those on the left will always vote what it takes to take the office. Makes sense to me to an extent, get in office, right? They win with a lack of morals, all while sitting back and tossing jabs about how those on the right have no morals. And then after winning office, will sit back and talk about the lack of moral the righties have, those who lost office because they sat back on their morals while voting.
    Ain't America fun?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You don't think any of his followers will take to heart his "rigged" rhetoric? What do you think will happen when he refuses to give a concession speech? Dude it's all over the place, many instances of his supporters saying they ain't going away quietly or peacefully.
    Collusion with the media. Collusion with the FBI and the DOJ. These are facts, Mike, even when he loses. The emails are there. Hell, the Dems dropped Wasserman Schulz. CNN dropped Brazile. We know these things took place. All of these things will have helped place her in office. She literally cheated in the democrat primaries, and there's barely even any talk about it on the news!!

Trump isn't sitting back stating that the machines are rigged, although I have seen talk of that in general, from both sides in fact.

But the first things I mentioned, they WERE rigged. You cannot deny the collusion, it's 100% impossible as it's all there in writing.

12. Thanks Russ, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

It appears Obama does have a horse in this race:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/0...illary-clinton
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ain't America fun?
    The individual I chose will not win this election. I still come across as a winner. It seems to me that folks like you, and many others I have seen react in this manner, LOSE, as all they care about is "winning" for their side, and couldn't care less about any consequences for America. That's how I feel about it, Mikey.

16. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Collusion with the media. Collusion with the FBI and the DOJ. These are facts, Mike, even when he loses. The emails are there. Hell, the Dems dropped Wasserman Schulz. CNN dropped Brazile. We know these things took place. All of these things will have helped place her in office. She literally cheated in the democrat primaries, and there's barely even any talk about it on the news!!

Trump isn't sitting back stating that the machines are rigged, although I have seen talk of that in general, from both sides in fact.

But the first things I mentioned, they WERE rigged. You cannot deny the collusion, it's 100% impossible as it's all there in writing.
    I'm not denying shit just saying game over..........Trump needs to do the responsible thing and tell his boys to calm their tits. Retool your shit and come back in 2020.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The individual I chose will not win this election. I still come across as a winner. It seems to me that folks like you, and many others I have seen react in this manner, LOSE, as all they care about is "winning" for their side, and couldn't care less about any consequences for America. That's how I feel about it, Mikey.
    Jimmy we've been losing since the late 60s, both sides only care about winning just 1 side plays the game better. Don't pretend the Repubs are squeaky clean.

If the Repubs had nominated Kasich i could've gotten behind that.......but #nevertrump.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm not denying shit just saying game over..
    Just forget the rest for now, the 2020 talk. I know Trump loses this year, and no way I see him coming back again.

BUT, be a man - do you admit that those things happened at least? The things we have seen in writing in front of us, and/or in video? Some folks still read an email and deny it. Do you at least admit the various avenues of collusion that I mention?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Just forget the rest for now, the 2020 talk. I know Trump loses this year, and no way I see him coming back again.

BUT, be a man - do you admit that those things happened at least? The things we have seen in writing in front of us, and/or in video? Some folks still read an email and deny it. Do you at least admit the various avenues of collusion that I mention?
    Do you really expect anyone on the left to say there's problems with hundreds of thousands of emails on Huma's family computer, which Weiner had access to?

Do you think they care that Hillary had her maid xeroxing classified information for her?

We could go on and on with what is wrong, but since the FBI says, 'No problem,' and DOJ tells agents 'no warrants,' either we accept the system or we don't.

Something has got to give, but Trump is not the answer. He's damn good at pointing out problems though.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

21. Thanks jimnyc, SassyLady thanked this post