Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Jimmy we've been losing since the late 60s, both sides only care about winning just 1 side plays the game better. Don't pretend the Repubs are squeaky clean.

If the Repubs had nominated Kasich i could've gotten behind that.......but #nevertrump.
    NEVER, have I claimed the Repubs to be clean, not a single time. ALL of our politicians are crooked. I said a long time back that they should drop every single last one of them. Set term limits for EVERY single one of them and then start over. And while I KNOW that there is crap on both sides of the aisle - we vote for them. We can get rid of the filth. But look at someone like Hillary. The MOST filth probably of every dirty politician ever, all combined into one, and we cannot get rid of her.

And I don't mean just vote against her and she's gone. I'm talking about the investigations too. Hell, she's as guilty as sin and even foreigners know that. MANY MANY have done MUCH less in the email department, or sharing of classified information - and were jailed and/or had their careers DONE for sure.

And this one will be our next president instead. It stinks. And you know it. You laugh about it, because it's the person you wanted in office from the get go anyway, but you know that it stinks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Do you really expect anyone on the left to say there's problems with hundreds of thousands of emails on Huma's family computer, which Weiner had access to?

Do you think they care that Hillary had her maid xeroxing classified information for her?

We could go on and on with what is wrong, but since the FBI says, 'No problem,' and DOJ tells agents 'no warrants,' either we accept the system or we don't.

Something has got to give, but Trump is not the answer. He's damn good at pointing out problems though.
    I just don't get the whole FBI/DOJ stuff. Do they REALLY want her in office that bad? Or WHO is pulling their strings from above? Does ANYONE out there really expect to ever trust these agencies again?

Yeah, it sure sucks more because of the election right here in our faces... but that aside.. if you were to write a college paper on this and leave out all names - how in the WORLD can those folks read this, from a constitutional perspective and not see HUGE issues - unless they are writing it for Berkeley?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Just forget the rest for now, the 2020 talk. I know Trump loses this year, and no way I see him coming back again.

BUT, be a man - do you admit that those things happened at least? The things we have seen in writing in front of us, and/or in video? Some folks still read an email and deny it. Do you at least admit the various avenues of collusion that I mention?
    I already said it's more than likely true. If i were an RNC guy i would be going out and getting some waders and boots, they will never win another election unless they get dirty.......well after i told Trump to piss off and not even think about 2020.

It's America 2016, good guys get steamrolled.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I already said it's more than likely true. If i were an RNC guy i would be going out and getting some waders and boots, they will never win another election unless they get dirty.......well after i told Trump to piss off and not even think about 2020.

It's America 2016, good guys get steamrolled.
    +1 for being man enough to admit what you think might be what is in front of you.

But no way Trump would have a chance anyway, or any of them for that fact. I recall awhile back that Kanye West had planned on running for 2020!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

NEVER, have I claimed the Repubs to be clean, not a single time. ALL of our politicians are crooked. I said a long time back that they should drop every single last one of them. Set term limits for EVERY single one of them and then start over. And while I KNOW that there is crap on both sides of the aisle - we vote for them. We can get rid of the filth. But look at someone like Hillary. The MOST filth probably of every dirty politician ever, all combined into one, and we cannot get rid of her.

And I don't mean just vote against her and she's gone. I'm talking about the investigations too. Hell, she's as guilty as sin and even foreigners know that. MANY MANY have done MUCH less in the email department, or sharing of classified information - and were jailed and/or had their careers DONE for sure.

And this one will be our next president instead. It stinks. And you know it. You laugh about it, because it's the person you wanted in office from the get go anyway, but you know that it stinks.
    I was given no choice.......by the RNC. Johnson? Pleaseeeeee!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

+1 for being man enough to admit what you think might be what is in front of you.

But no way Trump would have a chance anyway, or any of them for that fact. I recall awhile back that Kanye West had planned on running for 2020!!
    KANYE! Hahahahaha

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

At this point, I just want someone to win and for the election to be over.
    I am always glad that California is not a swing state. I don't know if I could live with the barrage of advertising that would come with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I was given no choice.......by the RNC. Johnson? Pleaseeeeee!
    Well, Johnson was all in for weed legalization! If you truly are 100% to the left I can understand why you didn't see anything on the right, but they did have 16 other choices, all palatable IMO.

KANYE! Hahahahaha
    "Ima let you finish, but Hillary Clinton had the best illegal server of all time!!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, Johnson was all in for weed legalization! If you truly are 100% to the left I can understand why you didn't see anything on the right, but they did have 16 other choices, all palatable IMO.

"Ima let you finish, but Hillary Clinton had the best illegal server of all time!!"
    I did like that about him! Just didn't like that he didn't want to stop at weed!

You keep saying i'm left but i think my new change of heart is more libertarian in nature. While i may not condone certain things for me personally i've come to the realization that as long as it doesn't affect me i don't have the energy to fight all these battles anymore and especially since i believe our input don't amount to shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

OK, that was humorous.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I did like that about him! Just didn't like that he didn't want to stop at weed!
    I'm glad you said that, that was my stance. I didn't have an issue with him, or any other candidates wanting to legalize marijuana, whether for medicinal reasons or recreational. But when opening the doors for chemical based things like cocaine and meth and worse and worse... to much for me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm glad you said that, that was my stance. I didn't have an issue with him, or any other candidates wanting to legalize marijuana, whether for medicinal reasons or recreational. But when opening the doors for chemical based things like cocaine and meth and worse and worse... to much for me.
    They turned an old Highs Dairy store by me into a methadone clinic........i see junkies daily. Not good.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

They turned an old Highs Dairy store by me into a methadone clinic........i see junkies daily. Not good.
    There was one of them at the hospital by my grandmothers house back about 15 years ago or so. These folks would go in and get their methadone, and then it would literally be like the walking dead on that block afterwards, day after day!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Did anyone really expect an indictment? This is the Clintons we are talking about.

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

There was one of them at the hospital by my grandmothers house back about 15 years ago or so. These folks would go in and get their methadone, and then it would literally be like the walking dead on that block afterwards, day after day!!
    I love the lean though, these fuckers are bent almost all the wsy over then BAM pop right back on and start bustin some sort of dance move before starting the lean all over again.

All they are doing is getting the shot of methadone and then moving on down to the shitty part of town and scoring.......what a life! The methadone clinic is useless.