Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    there were many that qualified their statements but a general sense of "fired chicken eaters" etc being naturally more prone to rioting came across and from time to time explicitly. note the "thanks"

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...uson-Aftermath

I suppose i could dig up a few post from perianne that were never rebutted or challenged by anyone as well.
    Some folks haven't a problem confusing the differences between PC and racism. I've thought highly of Karl Marx for years, he does seem more angry than I remember from the past, but this election seems to be having an effect on people. I never thought him racist, though if the above was all I had to judge upon, I'd tend towards that.

Perianne? Lordy. No doubt based upon what she wrote so many times.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

there were many that qualified their statements but a general sense of "fired chicken eaters" etc being naturally more prone to rioting came across and from time to time explicitly. note the "thanks"

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...uson-Aftermath
    Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I remember reading about white soccer fans running rampant quite a few times over a game.

I'm usually pretty careful with my brush - except when it comes to muzzies. Have I spoken of my dislike of muzzies?

White American rioters... hmmm. I'm sure it's happened before now, but I honestly can't think of any off the top of my head. Nevertheless, that's a moot point now as we look around and see the moonbats running amok. Lots of whites in there from the pics & vids I've seen.

I suppose i could dig up a few post from perianne that were never rebutted or challenged by anyone as well.
    You could, but it wouldn't be accurate. I myself did so.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Some folks haven't a problem confusing the differences between PC and racism. I've thought highly of Karl Marx for years, he does seem more angry than I remember from the past, but this election seems to be having an effect on people. I never thought him racist, though if the above was all I had to judge upon, I'd tend towards that.

Perianne? Lordy. No doubt based upon what she wrote so many times.
    um Kath, Those remarks by KM where about the riots in Ferguson. not this election.

And i've become very reticent to use the word racist for anyone because i can never tell what people mean by it or what they think of it.
    (and some take GREAT OFFENSE at the term no matter how it's used here)
    You notice i didn't call anyone "a racist" i just quoted a post.
    And gave my take on some comments from various people concerning blacks supposed being more prone to riots.
    For all I know some people might think those comments by others weren't racist at all.
    But some here might think that I'M racist for bringing it up.
    So anyway I don't know what Karl Marx IS, but i would say that the statement itself is RACIST. And if you notice 4 people here thanked the post.

As i said the term racist seems to carry some different connotation for many people. Going by the comments of those on this board the only people i know for sure that most think are racist are Obama, Al Shapton, Jesse Jackson and David Duke.
    For some here i'm not sure if Perianne even fits into that club. Which is just crazy.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-13-2016 at 05:39 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

um Kath, Those remarks by KM where about the riots in Ferguson. not this election.

And i've become very reticent to use the word racist for anyone because i can never tell what people mean by it or what they think of it.
    You notice i didn't call anyone "a racist" i just quoted a post.
    And gave my take on some comments from various people concerning blacks supposed being more prone to riots.
    For all I know some people might think those comments by others weren't racist at all.
    But some here might think that I'M racist for bringing it up.
    So anyway I don't know what Karl Marx IS, but i would say that the statement itself is RACIST. And if you notice 4 people here thanked the post.

As i said the term racist seems to carry some different connotation for many people. Going by the comments of those on this board the only people i know for sure that most think are racist are Obama, Al Shapton, Jesse Jackson and David Duke.
    For some here i'm not sure if Perianne even fits into that club.
    I can understand why you'd feel that way, there's been times that I've been upset at some of the things written and have said something, on the board or with the owner. Personally I think that racist or the type of misogynists posts TF used to write are bad for the board as a whole. Then there's the issue of my being offended.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    You're right. I think it's ok when they do it to a nigger.
    I apologize @revelarts. I was being sarcastic and should have used an emoticon and probably shouldn't have put it this way.

8. Thanks revelarts, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

More about the 'spontaneity.' I don't think this is going to be ignored much longer. Calls are going to be focused on Obama and Hillary getting these people under control:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...st-involvement

Anti-Trump Protests: Proof Of Professional Activist Involvement

by Tyler Durden
    Nov 13, 2016 5:58 PM

In a story from November 12, USA Today writes an article to discredit the idea that the professional activist community is involved with organizing anti-Trump protests. They invite you to meet the protesters. USA today presents them as ordinary people. However, WikiLeaks exposes them as experienced protest organizers and activists.

USA Today presents the protests as spontaneous, involving people from “all walks of life” – certainly not professional protesters. If anyone in the crowd has protest experience, it hasn’t been since the Vietnam Era:

They come in all ages and walks of life, unflinching and determined to be heard.

Mothers with young children, hoping to impart an up-close lesson in history. Animated college students stretching their political vocal cords for the first time. Aging Baby Boomers who haven't toted a protest sign since their anti-war days in the 1970s.

Ben Wikler, Washington director for the professional activist group MoveOn, is quoted – only to insist that these are not organized protests but an “enormous outpouring of spontaneous energy and concern.”

MoveOn urged Americans to gather peacefully to "take a continued stand against misogyny, racism, Islamophobia and xenophobia." Within hours, about 275 protests and vigils had been organized nationwide Wednesday, Wikler said. "There was an enormous outpouring of spontaneous energy and concern."

So should we expect that everyone quoted in that article is there out of spontaneous concern? Would a reputable newspaper properly identify its sources, noting if they were known activists and organizers? Let’s meet USA Today’s first protester:

Yong Jung Cho, 26, who organized a candlelight vigil in front of the White House on Wednesday night, said about 2,000 people showed up. "Together, we sang, we cried and we marched" to Trump's hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue. "In this moment, the protests are showing the people, the country and the world that we are here for each other."

USA Today presents Yong Jung Cho without any introduction. Is she an average citizen, or an experienced protest coordinator? In a February 2016 email from the Podesta files, Yong Jung Cho is described as “350 Action Campaign Coordinator”.

10. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    More about the 'spontaneity.' I don't think this is going to be ignored much longer. Calls are going to be focused on Obama and Hillary getting these people under control:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...st-involvement
    Wiki leaks and these other whistle blowers are a gift.
    Trump should give them a medal.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-13-2016 at 07:25 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

12. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post