Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Got to get past all these long-winded Revalerts posts.

Prior to the 9/11 attack. the NYPD and NYFD had separate Command and Communications Centers.

In other words, they did not communicate well at all.

So the response to the WTC disaster was all screwed up. One Commandc Center in the WTC was
    wiped out.

Rudy in the local government, and GWB in the Federal government put a
    screeching halt to that kind of division.

That is why we have a National Disaster Plan, because of 9/11. Take ICS 100, ICS 200,
    ICS 700, and ICS 800 and you will see what I mean. ICS 300 through ICS 600 are exclusive.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Now that Trump has been elected, I doubt he will appoint any women to key positions. In the business world, white males make the rules and everyone else follows instructions.
    Latest scoop on Trump's chief of staff:
    Another world hear from??
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    rev. Just one question. Other than yourself. Is there any other human being, anywhere in the United States that you DO LIKE?

I once learned from a very reliable, trustworthy person in my life. People like you who are always NEGATIVE about almost everything. BECOME the NEGATIVE you hang out with, listen to, and pretend to be while impressing them with THEIR NEGATIVITY.
    AT you haven't been paying attention.
    I luv Ron Paul,
    But i think I was just about the only one. He got a lot of "negativity" here.
    Be great if Trump called him in as a cabinet member
    Rand Paul as well.
    I like Former and current FBI, CIA, and NSA people that did they're jobs without violating the constitution like William Binney, Ray McGovern, Ali Soufan and Sibel Edmonds. And Many other in the military and other agencies through out gov't that have done the same or MORE by exposing corruption even to their own harm.
    I like Senator Sessem On many issues. I like Trey Goudy on some things a lot. i like former congress folks Dennis Kucinich and congress woman Elizabeth Warren on a lot of things. Heck I like Trump on 1 or 2 issues.
    There are many i like on a few issues but here's the thing AT, there are very few working politicians that really want to abide by the whole constitution and stand for civil liberties, very few that really work for a small gov't, very few that are not in favor having troops all over the world nation building or "creating democracies", Very few that want free and FAIR trade and not crony capitalism, and not many who believe that killing babies is wrong enough to actual legislate against.

But hey, I guess that was fair question AT.
    However I suspect no matter what i say you won't like my answer.
    But there it's.

But i have to ask AT, can you show me all the POSITIVE post you have about ME on the board?
    what's up with all the negativity? who do you like here?
    And who do you like in politics?
    It seems you spend most of your time complaining about others on the board.
    right?
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-13-2016 at 04:58 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

But you know At's question does bring up a good point.
    I think most people here complain a lot about various politicians and public figures.
    Maybe so we don't give the impression that we think of everyone as pure Good and Evil terms maybe we should rank people.
    maybe 1 to 10 scale. 10 being the best.
    If we broke it down to various aspect of their work and lives they'd get various number but as far as overall ranking goes.
    I'd give Rudy Guiliani a 3
    I'd give Trump a 4.1
    Hitler and stalin ZEROs
    Ron Paul a 9
    Hillary a 2
    Bill Clinton a 2 barley
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16