Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Will Trump speak out about attacks by his followers?

Villanova University's Department of Public Safety is investigating a reported incident in which a black female student was assaulted by white males as they ran toward her yelling, "Trump, Trump, Trump!"
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...d_assault.html

Penn's campus was thrown into an upheaval of shock and disgust Friday when the first racist and violent messages began to appear on student cell phones via the app GroupMe, popular with college students and others. The messages came from a person or people using the name “Daddy Trump.” “Heil Trump” also was written in the messages by the group, calling itself "MudMen."
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...lynching_.html

Police are investigating a wave of alleged hate crimes against Muslims, Hispanic Americans, black people, ethnic minorities and the LGBT community in the wake of the US election.
    Attackers professing support for Donald Trump have been accused of numerous attacks in the 24 hours following his shock victory, including death threats, physical assaults and racist graffiti.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7410166.html

2. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Hyperbole...weak in comparison to the widespread DNC and MoveOn urged by the loser left.

These are set-ups....very few in the crowds compared to what the sore losers have done.

Maybe it is retaliation to what the libs feel free to do all the damn time.
    Last edited by Elessar; 11-13-2016 at 12:30 AM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Come on Elessar. We all know Trump is paying people to pull off these racist hate crimes. Since he has to be presidential now and can't express his true feelings anymore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Come on Elessar. We all know Trump is paying people to pull off these racist hate crimes. Since he has to be presidential now and can't express his true feelings anymore.
    Ohh..Bullshit!

The DNC and MoveOn have been doing this kind of crap for over a decade.
    Show the proof he's been funding violent protests? Dare you, from independent sources.

Proof has been shown for the Soros, DNC, and MoveOn, though.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Well, first you have to prove who did what. Was it a Trump supporter? Or was it a liberal millennial doing their utmost to make Trump followers look bad? The "attack" against the Muslim woman in Louisiana was a lie so why would you automatically conclude that these others are real? Because there has never been a staged racial "assault" on a college campus before? Because no one has ever faked a hate crime?

I know a student at the University of Oklahoma was suspended in UPenn incident, but...

Louisiana Muslim student made fake report about being assaulted by Trump supporters

HATE CRIME HOAX: Black student at U. of Iowa who started a bar fight will not be charged

Police: Black U. of Albany students faked hate crime and are now facing assault charges

Twitter threats to black Kean students made by black alum, police say

WeHo Sheriff Says Gay YouTuber Faked Hate Crime

Man faked homophobic threats and firebombing

White Woman Arrested For Faking Hate Crimes So Black BF Wouldn’t Leave Her

The list goes on and on, but I think you get my point...

But, in answer to your question... If it is proven that any incident is perpetrated by a Trump voter, I would hope that Trump himself would denounce it. But, as we have time and time again, it's usually best to wait for all the facts to be known before making a statement...

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

Would this be slander? Or libel? We all know Gabs can't prove what she wrote... It wasn't spoken, so it's probably not slander... Would posting it on the board constitute publication? I guess it's technically libel... What's the definition of "publication"?

Publicaton:

: the act or process of producing a book, magazine, etc., and making it available to the public

: a book, magazine, etc., that has been printed and made available to the public

: the act of printing something (such as an article or photograph) in a magazine, newspaper, etc.

I would have to say that, based on the first definition, Gabs has committed libel. Unless of course she is prepared to back up her claim...

Now, kindly knock this stupid shit off. I despise spending time doing what some might consider defending Trump, almost as much as I despise people posting/publishing stupid shit.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

7. Thanks Kathianne, NightTrain, Black Diamond thanked this post