Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    What of calexit?

If California leaves, the place will be taken over by Mexico

Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

If the law of SUPPLY, and DEMAND work well. Let's increase the Demand for Safety pins, and RAISE THE PRICES, to be equal with DOPE. Since those who buy them deserve each other as DOPES anyhow.

Truth is. This is nothing but more of the extended POLITICAL CORRECTNESS nonsense the BRAINLESS, DEPENDENTS OF GOVERNMENT Need to survive.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

What do safety pins have to do with Brexit?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Sorry for the short reply- my space bar was stuck. Explanation below.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...tion/93639074/
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

So you are supposed to show support for various causes by sticking safety pins through your skin?

Um... I think I will stick to smiling at everyone. Guess I am getting too old to follow new trends.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    So you are supposed to show support for various causes by sticking safety pins through your skin?

Um... I think I will stick to smiling at everyone. Guess I am getting too old to follow new trends.

I'm pretty sure they are just pinning them to their clothes.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    My Chinese descent brother in law has already been a victim of bigoted comments in public twice since the election.
    I've been called absolutely filthy crap in the past year, just for supporting Trump. No liberals spoke out in this year trying to defend me in any manner. Oh, wait, it WAS those liberals doing to filthy name calling!

No sympathy, even if it's something I would never do.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I've been called absolutely filthy crap in the past year, just for supporting Trump. No liberals spoke out in this year trying to defend me in any manner. Oh, wait, it WAS those liberals doing to filthy name calling!

No sympathy, even if it's something I would never do.
    So you are saying that you made NO degrading or derisive comments about those of us who supported Hillary Clinton? None at all?
    Please find a post where I called you absolutely filthy crap. I made many such comments about Trump, but I don't think believe I attacked Trump supporters on this board. Unless it was in jest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So you are saying that you made NO degrading or derisive comments about those of us who supported Hillary Clinton? None at all?
    Please find a post where I called you absolutely filthy crap. I made many such comments about Trump, but I don't think believe I attacked Trump supporters on this board. Unless it was in jest.
    I did not state I was an angel. I did not accuse you - but you did make nasty comments about Trump supporters, over and over. I ignored most after awhile because you are repetitive, so not 100% sure how much more of an idiot you were. I don't even mind the retarded nasty shit like accusing folks of being racists, which is retarded, and sexist which is retarded. By the way - look at how much black vote Trump got, before some blame the election on us racists. And look at the vote from women, before so many call us sexists. Anyway, while you were an ass of epic proportions, there was much nastier in other places - Facebook being the worst of all. Stupid. And Trump won.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I make blanket comments about Trump supporters. But I never addressed them to anyone here.
    Also, it's not like I left the board after Trump won. I wasn't home on Tuesday night. Went to work on Wednesday.
    I don't recall jumping on anyone after Obama won in 2008 and 2012. I didn't offer any excuses for Hillary losing. I didn't jump on the whole "She won the popular vote!" thing because that is not how the American electoral system works.
    If anyone wishes to continue jumping up and down about Trump winning, I am good with that. It's all part of being a liberal on a conservative board.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I make blanket comments about Trump supporters. But I never addressed them to anyone here.
    Also, it's not like I left the board after Trump won. I wasn't home on Tuesday night. Went to work on Wednesday.
    I don't recall jumping on anyone after Obama won in 2008 and 2012. I didn't offer any excuses for Hillary losing. I didn't jump on the whole "She won the popular vote!" thing because that is not how the American electoral system works.
    If anyone wishes to continue jumping up and down about Trump winning, I am good with that. It's all part of being a liberal on a conservative board.
    Not jumping up and down, sitting here comfortably as I laugh at you, dummy. And oh, I think you did go direct with me a few times... but since this is the best week I've had in like 8 years, I really don't care and am far too lazy to give a F right now.

Oh, Trump won!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not jumping up and down, sitting here comfortably as I laugh at you, dummy. And oh, I think you did go direct with me a few times... but since this is the best week I've had in like 8 years, I really don't care and am far too lazy to give a F right now.

Oh, Trump won!
    I don't recall doing so, but I could be wrong. I don't laugh at people. It's bad karma.
    And if you don't really care, why are you posting all these replies?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't recall doing so, but I could be wrong. I don't laugh at people. It's bad karma.
    And if you don't really care, why are you posting all these replies?
    I don't care enough to worry about the shit you said in the past right this moment, nor do I care enough to search for any posts. But why am I replying? I thought that was glaringly obvious. I am enjoying myself and celebrating. And YES, I am trolling you in a manner of speaking, as I did with my friend Michael and as I'm waiting to do with bullypulpit if he has the gonads to return and swallow his medication. I'm honest about it at least. And the fact is, while admittedly I may look like an ass, it's an awful lot of fun, and it may be a long time before I get to do so again!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I do agree about bullypulpit. You notice that he didn't show back up until the polls showed that Hillary was ahead. When Trump won, I knew bully was gone for good. Perhaps he went out drinking with Psychoblues.