Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Default Pete311

So, you want to get this out of the way or drag it out a while?

Gabby and OCA have taken their lumps, and Bully's whereabouts are still unknown, but we have our suspicions.

Tailfins has tentatively tried to gauge his chances, but he senses a trap and is wary.

Up to you, I'm good either way.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 11-13-2016 at 06:36 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

2. Thanks aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

Gabby and OCA have taken their lumps, and Bully's whereabouts are still unknown, but we have our suspicions.

Tailfins has tentatively tried to gauge his chances, but he senses a trap and is wary.

When they slinky slink
    they slinky slink in deep
    Down in their slinky slink
    'they hide and sleep...

Slinky slink, 'tis'best in a dark cave
    they slinky slink there
    To avoid getting back the SH!T THEY GAVE...--TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Drummond, Balu thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

We are in the stage of denial for some. And the anger stage. Time to nitpick, and already put out the end of the world predictions. And all the stupidity does is prolong things, and allow the suffering to continue. The excuses and things I am reading are beyond hilarious. I don't even mean all here, but other places, around the nation. The more they pull this shit... THIS is the kind of crap that helped push many Americans over the edge, and will continue to do so.

Time to take out the trash, drain the swamp and make many changes. On the election front, Trump won and no whining on change.org is going to matter. That's just more stuff for me to giggle at. So our little fun - replying to their own words and stances from the past year - is apparently making some folks angry and testy. Counting the days to getting rid of the nitwits in the WH makes some angry. Pointing out how much of a horrid president he has been, and how much of a shithead she has been, has angered some

Trump won, deal with it. The border wall and enforcement will be going up. Fences and electricity hopefully going up. TONS of more agents to shoot them if they try and illegally cross are going up. The SCOTUS will DEFINITELY be having a new conservative justice within the next year. I pray for at least one more within the next 4 years, crossing my fingers. Hillary, and her dorky friends thinking that gun regulations would be here in a few months, and that they would take things away, and maybe even rewrite the 2nd amendment - not happening, all protected now!!

Like I said, it's Christmas all week. Happy New Year has been ringing in since Tuesday. The Chinese New Year and my new Monkey friend as well. Happy Birthday to me!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    We are in the stage of denial for some. And the anger stage. Time to nitpick, and already put out the end of the world predictions. And all the stupidity does is prolong things, and allow the suffering to continue. The excuses and things I am reading are beyond hilarious. I don't even mean all here, but other places, around the nation. The more they pull this shit... THIS is the kind of crap that helped push many Americans over the edge, and will continue to do so.

Time to take out the trash, drain the swamp and make many changes. On the election front, Trump won and no whining on change.org is going to matter. That's just more stuff for me to giggle at. So our little fun - replying to their own words and stances from the past year - is apparently making some folks angry and testy. Counting the days to getting rid of the nitwits in the WH makes some angry. Pointing out how much of a horrid president he has been, and how much of a shithead she has been, has angered some

Trump won, deal with it. The border wall and enforcement will be going up. Fences and electricity hopefully going up. TONS of more agents to shoot them if they try and illegally cross are going up. The SCOTUS will DEFINITELY be having a new conservative justice within the next year. I pray for at least one more within the next 4 years, crossing my fingers. Hillary, and her dorky friends thinking that gun regulations would be here in a few months, and that they would take things away, and maybe even rewrite the 2nd amendment - not happening, all protected now!!

Like I said, it's Christmas all week. Happy New Year has been ringing in since Tuesday. The Chinese New Year and my new Monkey friend as well. Happy Birthday to me!!
    Do you think we will not be forced to "Press 1 for English" soon? I'm getting tired to be told
    that I have to learn Spanish in MY Native Land.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

What do you want me to say? I eat crow? Fine.

9. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Hopefully you realize when someone has a hunch about something against all odds, it doesn't mean they are poor at math....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Can you point out how he's been a "horrid" president and be specific please.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've taken no lumps.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    I've taken no lumps.
    You're so lumpy, you could be on Leave it to Beaver.

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    You're so lumpy, you could be on Leave it to Beaver.
    Quality and creativity...............always remember those 2 things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quality and creativity...............always remember those 2 things.
    You're a cancer.

Or are you a Capricorn?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    You're a cancer.

Or are you a Capricorn?
    Supernova

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Supernova
    A jumbo Chevy?

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

It's quite deserved.

How's your Math ability doing these days? Or your ability to pick the "worst Presidential candidate in history" as you so eloquently put it? You gleefully laid on the snark, along with your pal OCA as you called the election from your insulated bubble.

I looked back at your many gloating posts in the run-up to Tuesday - that's gotta sting.

Congrats on voting for a loser. Biggest in history. Nice little trophy for you.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

21. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Since you were man enough to do this - I won't find older posts. I'll just say you were wrong and leave it at that. Want some ketchup?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock