Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Anti-Trumpers didn't even vote

This is like Kaepernick, with all of his protesting and then doesn't vote. Not surprising that the little liberal loonies are running around, likely clueless and rioting and breaking shit for the hell of it. I'd bet that this scenario plays out in many places, especially the larger cities.

-----

Most of arrested Portland protesters didn't vote in Oregon

PORTLAND, Ore. — More than 70 percent of the 112 protesters arrested in Portland last week didn’t vote in Oregon, according to state election records. The other approximately 30 percent did cast a ballot in Oregon or in another state.

At least seventy-nine demonstrators either didn’t turn in a ballot or weren’t registered to vote in the state.

Following Tuesday's presidential election of Donald Trump, thousands of people took to the streets in downtown Portland for five straight notes. The activity included at least one night that the police declared to be a riot, with more than $1 million in property damage. The bulk of the arrests happened on Friday and Saturday evenings as protesters faced off against police.

Rest here - http://www.kgw.com/news/local/more-t...vote/351964445
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond, Elessar, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This is like Kaepernick, with all of his protesting and then doesn't vote. Not surprising that the little liberal loonies are running around, likely clueless and rioting and breaking shit for the hell of it. I'd bet that this scenario plays out in many places, especially the larger cities.

-----

PORTLAND, Ore. — More than 70 percent of the 112 protesters arrested in Portland last week didn’t vote in Oregon, according to state election records. The other approximately 30 percent did cast a ballot in Oregon or in another state.

At least seventy-nine demonstrators either didn’t turn in a ballot or weren’t registered to vote in the state.

Following Tuesday's presidential election of Donald Trump, thousands of people took to the streets in downtown Portland for five straight notes. The activity included at least one night that the police declared to be a riot, with more than $1 million in property damage. The bulk of the arrests happened on Friday and Saturday evenings as protesters faced off against police.

Perhaps the point is that they don't like democracy ?

If you don't like democracy, why would you vote ? If you don't like democracy, then why NOT feel 'entitled' to turn to vicious protesting when democracy coughs up a voting decision you happen not to approve of !

In the meantime, of course, the democratic process has worked to replace those which these anti-democracy types would prefer to see in Government !
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

4. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Well, hell.

If that many did not vote, then what is their problem? They did not express themselves
    at the polls, and think this is going to change anything?

The out-of-staters? Planted by DNC and other liberal factions, no doubt. Professional
    rioters and anarchists.

I saw a similar article in the Medford OR paper.
    Last edited by Elessar; 11-15-2016 at 07:47 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

6. Thanks Drummond, NightTrain, Balu thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Not surprised.
    During the 'Brexit' vote people who were against Brexit voted for it, intentionally.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Not surprised.
    During the 'Brexit' vote people who were against Brexit voted for it, intentionally.
    Noir, that's just nuts. Even YOU must surely understand that ?

Besides, I'd enjoy seeing you try to prove that one !!

I'll have to remember in future: we Brits will deliberately vote for things we DON'T want !!! Let me guess ... people voted Conservative in the last General Election because they were against them ??

[.. Perhaps as a punishment, eh ? Did our Lefties make so much of a hash of our economy, that voters voted for the Conservatives as a 'punishment', knowing how difficult it'd be for them to fix it ??]

9. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Not surprised.

What?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    What?
    ... Exactly ! Weird, eh ?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Noir, that's just nuts. Even YOU must surely understand that ?

Besides, I'd enjoy seeing you try to prove that one !!

I'll have to remember in future: we Brits will deliberately vote for things we DON'T want !!! Let me guess ... people voted Conservative in the last General Election because they were against them ??

[.. Perhaps as a punishment, eh ? Did our Lefties make so much of a hash of our economy, that voters voted for the Conservatives as a 'punishment', knowing how difficult it'd be for them to fix it ??]
    You can only take the word of how people said they voted.
    But why they would lie about it is just as bizarre, so either ways an odd ways.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

-----

Hasn't stopped them from running their mouths and acting like they won something and should have a say. IMO, if you didn't vote, or wasted your vote on a sure loss that made ZERO difference? Go sit in your corner and zip your lip.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

As an American example (rather than Brexit) saw one guy who 'wrote in' his ballot for Paris Hilton, only to tweet a few hours later 'thanking' other voters because he 'no longer felt safe in the country.'
    Genius.

16. Thanks revelarts thanked this post