Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default More about Bannon

Seems like the more crap is tossed at him, the more we learn that the media is just making shit up. What a surprise after this election!!

-----
    CNN Guest Drops ‘N’ Word in Live, On-Air Smear of Bannon

The mainstream media’s transparent quest to tarnish President-Elect Trump’s image by insisting his adviser and former Breitbart executive Stephen Bannon is a bigot has reached absurd new levels.

CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin asserted on Tuesday that Bannon and Breitbart support the Nazi salute and white supremacy. “What about Steve Bannon … and Breitbart, the most prominent platform for what we just showed,” Baldwin said, referring to clips of attendees at a conference organized by National Policy Institute (NPI) President Richard B. Spencer raising their arms in what most recognize at the Nazi salute.

While the NPI is a white nationalist think tank, and Spencer himself identifies as such, he and his organization have absolutely nothing to do with Bannon.

Neither Bannon nor Breitbart has given a platform to Spencer or his organization, nor do they endorse white nationalism or white supremacy. The idea that Breitbart, an organization which employs several prominent Jewish conservatives, in any way condones neo-Nazism in any form is utterly ridiculous.

As preposterous as Baldwin’s statements were, they followed author and former New York Times journalist Charles Kaiser’s claim that Bannon used the N-word. Apparently wishing to be offensive as possible, Kaiser made no effort to censor the offensive word and said it live, on the air.

"If you don't want to support the Alt-Right, don't choose as a White House counselor a man who uses the word n****r," author Charles Kaiser said, referring to Bannon. "Wow," a visibly shocked Baldwin responded.

"We're done," she said shortly afterward, ending the segment. "The more I've sat here and listened to the fact that someone used the N-word on this show. It is not OK. It is not OK, Charles Kaiser."

A quick search by LifeZette has found that no such quote with the word attributed to Bannon exists, and there is no evidence he has ever used the word.

Despite the outrageous assertion, CNN, as of 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, ran no on-air correction to clarify that there is no public evidence Bannon has ever used the offensive slur.

Baldwin and Kaiser's outrageous comments come the same day Trump himself defended Bannon from the mainstream media's never-ending barrage of accusations of Bannon's bigotry.

"If I thought he was a racist or Alt-Right or any of the things, the terms we could use, I wouldn't even think about hiring him," Trump told The New York Times Tuesday afternoon. "I think it's very hard on him. I think he's having a hard time with it. Because it's not him," he said.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/c...ite-supremacy/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Perhaps someone needs to talk to Kurt Bardella, who used to be a spokesperson for Bannon and the breitbart site.
    Bardella has dished a lot of dirty laundry on what happens on the inside at breitbart. Bardella has known Bannon personally for several years.

Then there is this comment that Bannon made at the GOP convention:

Are there racist people involved in the alt-right? Absolutely. Look, are there some people that are white nationalists that are attracted to some of the philosophies of the alt-right? Maybe. Are there some people that are anti-Semitic that are attracted? Maybe. Right? Maybe some people are attracted to the alt-right that are homophobes, right? But that’s just like, there are certain elements of the progressive left and the hard left that attract certain elements.
    If you look at past headlines and stories posted on breitbart, there is no doubt that Bannon is racist, homophobic, anti-semitic and misogynist.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Perhaps someone needs to talk to Kurt Bardella, who used to be a spokesperson for Bannon and the breitbart site.
    Bardella has dished a lot of dirty laundry on what happens on the inside at breitbart. Bardella has known Bannon personally for several years.

If you look at past headlines and stories posted on breitbart, there is no doubt that Bannon is racist, homophobic, anti-semitic and misogynist.

gabby. Instead of repeating the Liberal, DNC channeled crap you do so well here. How about PROVING, or BACKING UP everything. Then tell the rest of us WHY you are a racist, homophobic, anti-semitic, and a misogynist who enjoys accusing others to hide your own faults, hatred, and lies?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That's enough...

If you are not leaning racist, why do you support BLM, OWS, police killings by blacks?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    That's enough...

If you are not leaning racist, why do you support BLM, OWS, police killings by blacks?
    PIGS in a blanket, fry em like bacon,. That's her motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    PIGS in a blanket, fry em like bacon,. That's her motto.
    And you have proof of this alleged belief of mine? Or are you making this up like most of your other comments?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And you have proof of this alleged belief of mine? Or are you making this up like most of your other comments?
    BD just trollin' as usual.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

If that quote is the best you can come up with to prove Bannon is racist, then I can understand why you are so ... what's the word.... STUPID....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    If that quote is the best you can come up with to prove Bannon is racist, then I can understand why you are so ... what's the word.... STUPID....
    Who isn't a racist? If you aren't a leftwingbat you're automatically enrolled. Same lame game. They'll use it until people quit letting them. A smokescreen by transposing their character flaws onto anyone and that dares disagree with them, and chanting it like a bunch of hare krishna's until the stupid believe it and everyone else just gets tired of hearing it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Who isn't a racist? If you aren't a leftwingbat you're automatically enrolled. Same lame game. They'll use it until people quit letting them. A smokescreen by transposing their character flaws onto anyone and that dares disagree with them, and chanting it like a bunch of hare krishna's until the stupid believe it and everyone else just gets tired of hearing it.
    I am not sure everyone is racist but I do believe everyone has their personal prejudice...and yeah there is a HUGE difference.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I am not sure everyone is racist but I do believe everyone has their personal prejudice...and yeah there is a HUGE difference.
    Wrong context. The first question is my post is dripping with sarcasm. The left doesn't even know the meaning of the word. It's just another word they stole as a label with no regard for its actual definition just the same as they stole and defiled the world "liberal".

As far as bigotry goes ... the Pop Tarts will just have to get over it. I chose the eggs for breakfast.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

What on earth is wrong with that statement, Gabby? I don't see anywhere that he shows approval of or identification with, these groups. In fact, I think he is being refreshingly honest in saying there are always fringe elements, whether left or right. Wouldn't you agree? If this is the worst that a guy who knew him "on the inside" for many years can come up with, you should be very comfortable with Bannon.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    What on earth is wrong with that statement, Gabby? I don't see anywhere that he shows approval of or identification with, these groups. In fact, I think he is being refreshingly honest in saying there are always fringe elements, whether left or right. Wouldn't you agree? If this is the worst that a guy who knew him "on the inside" for many years can come up with, you should be very comfortable with Bannon.
    Abbey. I think it's time to show everyone what gabby's daily life is like, and where she stands. If you don't mind?

GABBY
    Last edited by aboutime; 11-23-2016 at 07:07 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !