Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I'm thinking there is a hip hop rap song in that statement....
    Nope. I'm definitely sure I hate rap and hip hop. That crap make we throw boom boxes in the squad bay.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks CSM thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Nope. I'm definitely sure I hate rap and hip hop. That crap make we throw boom boxes in the squad bay.
    Damn! You must be racist! LOL!

Hey, we need to start a "You might be racist if" thread. You know,"you might be racist if you hate Mexican food" sort of thing.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Thanks Gunny, Abbey Marie, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Damn! You must be racist! LOL!

Hey, we need to start a "You might be racist if" thread. You know,"you might be racist if you hate Mexican food" sort of thing.
    Got DNCO this morning. Why don't these damned little urchins follow orders?

Definitely on the "You Might be a Racist"thread.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Got DNCO this morning. Why don't these damned little urchins follow orders?

Definitely on the "You Might be a Racist"thread.
    heh...urchins are supposed to be like that.... and make no mistake.... I encourage that with my grand kids then send them home...my revenge on my children. I think it's a family tradition at this point.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

7. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

heh...urchins are supposed to be like that.... and make no mistake.... I encourage that with my grand kids then send them home...my revenge on my children. I think it's a family tradition at this point.
    They're too needy. "You're 4 ... cook your own damned breakfast. And square away that mop on your head before setting up to the table."

9. Thanks CSM thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

The fact of the matter is that Steve Bannon took over from Andrew Breitbart...who despised racism...and turned it into a "cesspool for white supremacist mememakers" according to former Breitbart editor-at-large, Ben Shapiro.
    Robert Bank, President and CEO of American Jewish World Service, stated that "appointing a person (Bannon) who has either ridiculed or demonized women, LGBT people, Muslims, Jews and others is an affront to the values we most cherish, and which we believe serve as the foundation of just societies and a diverse world community".
    But neither Trump nor Bannon are concerned about justice or diversity, so long as they get their way.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    The fact of the matter is that Steve Bannon took over from Andrew Breitbart...who despised racism...and turned it into a "cesspool for white supremacist mememakers" according to former Breitbart editor-at-large, Ben Shapiro.
    Robert Bank, President and CEO of American Jewish World Service, stated that "appointing a person (Bannon) who has either ridiculed or demonized women, LGBT people, Muslims, Jews and others is an affront to the values we most cherish, and which we believe serve as the foundation of just societies and a diverse world community".
    But neither Trump nor Bannon are concerned about justice or diversity, so long as they get their way.
    Opinions are not facts. Kinda like your current rant.

And who really gives a rat's ass? What do you call leftwingnuts pandering to minorities using their race and fear as a tactic? Racism.

12. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    What on earth is wrong with that statement, Gabby? I don't see anywhere that he shows approval of or identification with, these groups. In fact, I think he is being refreshingly honest in saying there are always fringe elements, whether left or right. Wouldn't you agree? If this is the worst that a guy who knew him "on the inside" for many years can come up with, you should be very comfortable with Bannon.
    Abbey. I think it's time to show everyone what gabby's daily life is like, and where she stands. If you don't mind?

GABBY
    Last edited by aboutime; 11-23-2016 at 07:07 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !