Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Petition for CA to Vote for removal from the USA.

This is silly.

They are asking to send their petition to the U.N.?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/2...states-america

Stupid, just stupid. The U.N. has nothing to do with business inside our borders.
    Last edited by Elessar; 11-23-2016 at 07:56 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Imo....

I personally believe it's a great idea. Let them call themselves their own country. Let them separate from the USA. Great way for TRUMP to build another wall.
    If the people of CA want to be on their own. I say go for it.
    After all. California has the nation's largest farming communities, and they sell their products to the rest of the USA. So...they either go broke by trying to charge TOO MUCH, or they become dependent on FOREIGN AID from the USA, in order to support their people, maintain welfare, and of course, Hollywood. Where all of their politicians come from. Then, they would need to pay for DEFENSE protection from Washington, because the PENTAGON wouldn't keep bases where they are not WELCOME, or WANTED.
    If they want to go to the U.N. as a foreign nation. They will need to PAY for all of the services they formerly got automatically from WASHINGTON, D.C.
    Not to mention...gabby would need to give up her US citizenship, and the Democrats wouldn't have the largest number of ELECTORAL COLLEGE votes anymore. They'd need to elect C. West as their star president, with Leonardo DeCaprio, and George Clooney as the cabinet members with the biggest fan clubs to elect them.

GO FOR IT CALIFORNIA. YOU NEED TO BE ON YOUR OWN, AWAY FROM FREEDOM, RIGHTS, LIBERTIES, and the U.S. Constitution that will no longer prevent your crime rates from climbing. And...just to let you know. I WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION for anyone to GIVE, LEND, or TRADE U.S. Dollars with any of you. ENJOY!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I personally believe it's a great idea. Let them call themselves their own country. Let them separate from the USA. Great way for TRUMP to build another wall.
    If the people of CA want to be on their own. I say go for it.
    After all. California has the nation's largest farming communities, and they sell their products to the rest of the USA. So...they either go broke by trying to charge TOO MUCH, or they become dependent on FOREIGN AID from the USA, in order to support their people, maintain welfare, and of course, Hollywood. Where all of their politicians come from. Then, they would need to pay for DEFENSE protection from Washington, because the PENTAGON wouldn't keep bases where they are not WELCOME, or WANTED.
    If they want to go to the U.N. as a foreign nation. They will need to PAY for all of the services they formerly got automatically from WASHINGTON, D.C.
    Not to mention...gabby would need to give up her US citizenship, and the Democrats wouldn't have the largest number of ELECTORAL COLLEGE votes anymore. They'd need to elect C. West as their star president, with Leonardo DeCaprio, and George Clooney as the cabinet members with the biggest fan clubs to elect them.

GO FOR IT CALIFORNIA. YOU NEED TO BE ON YOUR OWN, AWAY FROM FREEDOM, RIGHTS, LIBERTIES, and the U.S. Constitution that will no longer prevent your crime rates from climbing. And...just to let you know. I WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION for anyone to GIVE, LEND, or TRADE U.S. Dollars with any of you. ENJOY!
    You make too much sense!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Interesting. I wonder where they would get their water. How about electric power...not sure they have the capacity to generate all they need in the state. Of course, they would have open borders so no worries there about security. Trade might be an issue; lots of treaties to negotiate. Of course, current federal funding wouldn't matter since they have been subsidizing the rest of the US (so they say).

I think this is a GREAT idea...let them go....it would benefit all....lol
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This is actually fantastic!! Where do I go to sign to get rid of them?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This is actually fantastic!! Where do I go to sign to get rid of them?

Maybe we can go to all of the TRUMP supporters with a Petition, and those uninformed, beach bums in CA who would sign anything...just to sound smart?
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Interesting. I wonder where they would get their water. How about electric power...not sure they have the capacity to generate all they need in the state. Of course, they would have open borders so no worries there about security. Trade might be an issue; lots of treaties to negotiate. Of course, current federal funding wouldn't matter since they have been subsidizing the rest of the US (so they say).

I think this is a GREAT idea...let them go....it would benefit all....lol
    The US Supreme Court ruled in Texas v White 1868 that states do not have a right to secede. It was a technical CPY for the US after just having denied the Southern states that very right by use of force. The field version: it stemmed from White trying to sue Tx for back wages he felt was owed him for service in US court. The SC ruled that he was not entitled to such wages because Tx had no right to secede. THAT is what our entire Constitution has to say about secession.

As far as I'n concerned, CA can go. Nothing but drag on our economy and harbor probably half our illegals. Forget that open borders crap though. Their illegals will just come here. We can pay for the wall with all the handout money we won't be giving the place.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I'll sign that petition.

For once the moonbats have a good idea going... I guess even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

12. Thanks jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I'll sign that petition.

For once the moonbats have a good idea going... I guess even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then.
    I've had a better idea since the 80s and it would solve the ME crisis. Give CA to Israel as their very own country. They already own Hollywood and seem rather adept at clearing "undesirables" off their land.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks NightTrain, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I've had a better idea since the 80s and it would solve the ME crisis. Give CA to Israel as their very own country. They already own Hollywood and seem rather adept at clearing "undesirables" off their land.
    Well, that idea's got a real big downside, though... they'll build a wall and we'll be stuck with all the idiots again. Pretty soon we'd have to give away Oregon, Nevada and Arizona.

Unless..... the CA gift would mandate that we ship overseas all our current rejects to Israel? Then the Arabs would take them over and have free labor for the next few generations. There's no downside to that plan!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Think about it Gunny, and everyone else. IF California could leave the USA.

"Nobody would notice it!" And, Washington D.C. could declare another National Holiday to celebrate. Relieving the tax paying citizens of the remaining 49 states of any burdens when California Finally Slides into the Pacific...and they have to ask Washington for help.
    We could then demand that CONGRESS only give California LOANS, that require repayment, with a LIBERAL 50% Interest Rate, Compounded Monthly.

I'm willing to sign the petition. Let's ask gabby to SEND US A COPY???
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Well, that idea's got a real big downside, though... they'll build a wall and we'll be stuck with all the idiots again. Pretty soon we'd have to give away Oregon, Nevada and Arizona.

Unless..... the CA gift would mandate that we ship overseas all our current rejects to Israel? Then the Arabs would take them over and have free labor for the next few generations. There's no downside to that plan!
    I've been for shipping our rejects to Iraq for quite awhile. The Dems better hope I never become President.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

have to love the idea that some on the left are beginning to think states rights mean something.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-24-2016 at 05:37 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

20. Thanks Gunny, fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    have to love the idea that some on the left are beginning to think states rights mean something.
    They can find all kind of stuff when it suits them. Their version is usually as convoluted as anything else they come up with.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

rev. In theory, you may be right. But in California's case. If they are NO LONGER a U.S. State....if their people could secede from the UNION. States Rights go out the Window.
    So, this is for them.