Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Judge makes hiring and housing illegals legal

Once again, a liberal Judge has tossed out the votes of the people and allows illegals to go unchecked.

Now, businesses and housing can't discriminate against people who are in this country illegally.

Judge Blocks City's Ordinances Against Illegal Immigration

By Darryl Fears
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Friday, July 27, 2007; Page A02

A federal judge issued a permanent injunction yesterday against restrictive anti-illegal-immigration ordinances in Hazleton, Pa., a city described by its mayor as "the toughest place on illegal immigrants in America."

In a strongly worded opinion handed down at the U.S. District Court in Scranton, Pa., Judge James M. Munley ruled that federal law "prohibits Hazleton from enforcing any of the provisions of its ordinances," which impose a $1,000-per-day fine on landlords who rent to illegal immigrants, revoke the business license of any employer who hires them, declare English as the official language and bar city employees from translating documents to another language without approval.

Civil liberties organizations sued on behalf of illegal and legal immigrant plaintiffs, including the Hazleton Hispanic Business Association, saying that the city infringed on the federal government's sole authority to regulate immigration.

The groups hailed the ruling as a historic victory for the city's Latino residents, as well as a warning to state and local governments that copied Hazleton's ordinances and to opponents of illegal immigration, who Anthony D. Romero, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union, said "dupe local officials into adopting bad public policy that won't stand up in court."

But the opponents vowed to appeal the decision and to continue the fight to the Supreme Court, if necessary. "Attorneys have already drafted appeal briefs," said Dan Stein, president of the Federation for American Immigration Reform. Seeking to severely restrict immigration, the group strongly supported Hazleton's ordinances.

In a statement, Hazleton Mayor Louis J. Barletta said: "This fight is far from over. I have said it many times before: Hazleton is not going to back down. We are discouraged to see a federal judge has decided -- wrongly, we believe -- that Hazleton and cities like it around the nation cannot enact legislation to protect their citizens, their services, and their budgets."

Hazleton made national headlines last year by passing some of the nation's strictest ordinances against illegal immigration, saying that illegal immigrants were draining city coffers but without producing evidence. About 100 similar measures were passed nationwide, some of which have been successfully challenged by immigration supporters, civil rights advocates said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072700318.html

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This Clinton-appointed judge is trying to bring it to the Supreme Court

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Screw that

They broke the laws coming here and as far as I am concerned they have no rights. That judge is a moron. He needs to be deported to mexico where he can live if he likes it so much I go down Wells avenue going to work and there is NOT ONE SIGN IN ENGLISH. They are all in spanish. Ok there is about 3 signs in english. But there are even billbords in Spanish. I am sick and tired of it. I got a bunch of rotten eggs buried for the next time they protest or riot. I will scatter them with the stench. Just can't hit them or its assault. But I can hit the ground around them. I also am going to take paintballs and extract the paint and inject concentrated wolf piss believe it or not you can buy concentrated wolf piss at garden shops.
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Impeach Obama Bin Laden!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .................

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    They broke the laws coming here and as far as I am concerned they have no rights. That judge is a moron. He needs to be deported to mexico where he can live if he likes it so much I go down Wells avenue going to work and there is NOT ONE SIGN IN ENGLISH. They are all in spanish. Ok there is about 3 signs in english. But there are even billbords in Spanish. I am sick and tired of it. I got a bunch of rotten eggs buried for the next time they protest or riot. I will scatter them with the stench. Just can't hit them or its assault. But I can hit the ground around them. I also am going to take paintballs and extract the paint and inject concentrated wolf piss believe it or not you can buy concentrated wolf piss at garden shops.
    That's not to brite, if you shoot paintballs of any kind at them you will be in deep shit.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default No

Only if I hit them. I can hit the ground around them and its not assault. I'd have to hit a person to get busted for assault.
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    Only if I hit them. I can hit the ground around them and its not assault. I'd have to hit a person to get busted for assault.
    Nope, theres always attempted.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default hmm

Well it would almost be worth it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All illegals, when found, should be arrested and deported poste-haste.

Plus, we should make Mexico prosecute and jail them the same way as they do when they catch illegal Americans in their country.

Five years.

I can hit the ground around them and its not assault.
    Pointing a gun at anyone is considered assault, even if you don't shoot.
    Self-defense is the only extenuating circumstance.
    A man once said to me "you can get used to anything when money is involved".

He used to stuff weasels up his ass for twenty bucks a throw.

-Spyder Jerusalem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I said nothing about a gun

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Jerusalem View Post
    All illegals, when found, should be arrested and deported poste-haste.

Plus, we should make Mexico prosecute and jail them the same way as they do when they catch illegal Americans in their country.

Five years.

Pointing a gun at anyone is considered assault, even if you don't shoot.
    Self-defense is the only extenuating circumstance.
    If you would have read I said I'd launch paintballs at them. I didnt say how I could use a paintball gun or a slingshot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A slingshot is just as bad, under the law.

Even throwing things is considered assault.

If you spit on someone, its assault.

Technically, throwing a wad of paper can be assault as well.

Oh, and paintballs are shot with a gun, therefore when you say "paintball" it implies the use of a gun.

-Spyder Jerusalem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default They Are Here Illegally

#1) They should have no rights. Period end of story.
    #2) You need to quit defending these illegals.
    #3) After we deport them we should start issueing hunting licenses at the border states. It would stop illegals I guarantee it. it would also bring in revenue for the government. No bag limits. a new berlin wall. I bet they didnt have problems with illegals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll bet yer glad that the death penalty is forbidden in Federal Murder cases, eh psycho?

Someone like you, a murderous thug, deserves nothing more than a 6x9 for the rest of his sad, worthless, life.

Enjoy prison, punk!
    And remember, snot makes great anal lube, so when you cry from the rapes, blow yer nose in yer hand and rub it on yer crack.
    You'll thank me later.

-Spyder Jerusalem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

congress has plenary power over immigration, this judge is whacko. the mayor was simply following the law made by congress, if you are here without proper authorization, you are illegal. period.

funny how the libs on silent on this leftist judge tho.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Jerusalem View Post
    I'll bet yer glad that the death penalty is forbidden in Federal Murder cases, eh psycho?

Someone like you, a murderous thug, deserves nothing more than a 6x9 for the rest of his sad, worthless, life.

Enjoy prison, punk!
    And remember, snot makes great anal lube, so when you cry from the rapes, blow yer nose in yer hand and rub it on yer crack.
    You'll thank me later.

OK first off. I am just stating a fact. It would stop illegals. I didnt say that it was necessarily the right way. I am saying that it would be the most effective. Anyways yes I think it is an important thing to secure our borders. I do believe terrorists come in that way also. OK lets do it the "right way".... Put up some of those predator unmanned planes and put in more agents and hope we catch them all??? And you wonder why we have groups like the minutemen and border rescue. Be humane to those cockroaches?????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The first step to sociopathy is the mental dehumanization of other people.

No person is a "cockroach".

The attitude you suggest is both inhuman and unAmerican.
    In this country, we believe in human rights, for everyone.
    Even criminals.

Even foreigners.

Even illegal foreigners.

Your continual description of other people as being less than human, belies a fundamental deficiency in what little personal character you have.

-Spyder Jerusalem