Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    They broke the laws coming here and as far as I am concerned they have no rights. That judge is a moron. He needs to be deported to mexico where he can live if he likes it so much I go down Wells avenue going to work and there is NOT ONE SIGN IN ENGLISH. They are all in spanish. Ok there is about 3 signs in english. But there are even billbords in Spanish. I am sick and tired of it. I got a bunch of rotten eggs buried for the next time they protest or riot. I will scatter them with the stench. Just can't hit them or its assault. But I can hit the ground around them. I also am going to take paintballs and extract the paint and inject concentrated wolf piss believe it or not you can buy concentrated wolf piss at garden shops.
    The only rights they have is to remain silent and to be sent back to their home country

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    The only rights they have is to remain silent and to be sent back to their home country

what bothers me about this issue is why we don't have anyplace to deport the employers who hired illegal immigrants, the police officers who stopped them for traffic tickets and did nothing, the judges who didn't prosecute them, the congressmen who didn't pass the legislation, the Border agents who didn't stop them, the hospitals who didn't report them, the social workers who didn't report them, the schools who didn't report them.....those people are just as 'illegal', why should they be allowed to stay here?.....why do you only look at the immigrants as being law breakers?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    what bothers me about this issue is why we don't have anyplace to deport the employers who hired illegal immigrants, the police officers who stopped them for traffic tickets and did nothing, the judges who didn't prosecute them, the congressmen who didn't pass the legislation, the Border agents who didn't stop them, the hospitals who didn't report them, the social workers who didn't report them, the schools who didn't report them.....those people are just as 'illegal', why should they be allowed to stay here?.....why do you only look at the immigrants as being law breakers?
    Because they are ILLEGALS

If the open borders crowd would not encourage themn to come here - with protection - that would be half the battle right there

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Because they are ILLEGALS
    yes they are, and every person who ever hired one to work his lawn or roof his house or work in his factory is also an illegal.....every teacher who had the child of one in her classroom is also an illegal....every policeman who wrote one a traffic ticket and didn't deport him is also an illegal.....every Border Patrol agent who watched one cross the border and didn't grab him is also an illegal......every congressman who didn't pass laws to make sure there was border enforcement is also an illegal.....I want them all rounded up and sent out of the country, just to make it fair......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

yes they are, and every person who ever hired one to work his lawn or roof his house or work in his factory is also an illegal.....every teacher who had the child of one in her classroom is also an illegal....every policeman who wrote one a traffic ticket and didn't deport him is also an illegal.....every Border Patrol agent who watched one cross the border and didn't grab him is also an illegal......every congressman who didn't pass laws to make sure there was border enforcement is also an illegal.....I want them all rounded up and sent out of the country, just to make it fair......
    and you have elected liberals openly saying their cities will be safe havens for the illegals

there is a great way to keep them out of the country

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Some people are starting to get it........

GOP resolution rejects amnesty for illegal aliens
    By Ralph Z. Hallow
    July 31, 2007
    State Republican officials from across the country on Thursday will formally break with the desire of President Bush and other top Republican leaders to include amnesty and other benefits for illegal aliens in immigration-reform legislation.

So far, 47 members of the 168-member Republican National Committee have signed a resolution that unequivocally opposes the Bush-backed policy that would grant legal residency to millions of illegal aliens.

"My signing on to this resolution simply reflects the fact that we in the party around the country fear — and feel that no one in Washington is listening to, or cares about, what we feel about issues and policy," said Terry Strine, chairman of the Delaware Republican Party. "This lets them know."

Legitimization of illegal aliens was a key part of the Senate bill, jointly fashioned by Republican Sens. John McCain and Jon Kyl of Arizona and Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, Massachusetts Democrat, that was defeated earlier this month.

The proposed RNC resolution does not address such issues as a temporary-workers program, the issuance of "green cards" and paths to citizenship — issues that helped derail the Senate bill — but instead calls for using all means necessary to secure the borders, including the regular Army as well as the National Guard.

The RNC's Resolutions Committee is expected to approve the resolution at its Thursday session at the RNC annual summer meeting in Minneapolis-St. Paul, the site of next year's Republican presidential-nominating convention. The resolution would then go to a floor vote on Friday by the full RNC membership, made up of an elected national committeeman and woman and the elected state chairman from each state and territory.

If passed, the resolution — already endorsed by state party chairmen from 14 states in the Northeast, Midwest, South and West — would put the party officially at odds with its national leadership, including a sitting Republican president, as well as the party's Senate leaders and the national party's general chairman, Florida Sen. Mel Martinez, handpicked for the office by Mr. Bush.

While Mr. Martinez had no comment on the resolution, Republican National Chairman Robert M. "Mike" Duncan said the resolution represented no break with the party's Washington leadership.

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs...107310030/1001

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and you have elected liberals openly saying their cities will be safe havens for the illegals

there is a great way to keep them out of the country

I guess the thing that bothers me most about this issue is that it smacks of job protectionism.....we need an effective work visa program....would you support a system which permitted a person to enter this country legally to take a job that paid a wage he could support himself and his family on?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I guess the thing that bothers me most about this issue is that it smacks of job protectionism.....we need an effective work visa program....would you support a system which permitted a person to enter this country legally to take a job that paid a wage he could support himself and his family on?
    The US States Dept can't keep up with passport requests, and INS can't find millions of illegals who have expired visas

How will they handle more?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The US States Dept can't keep up with passport requests, and INS can't find millions of illegals who have expired visas

How will they handle more?
    well, shucks, sounds like a great opportunity to create jobs! I have no problem with creating jobs to increase border security and fixing the immigration problem.....now, you're going to ask me next who's going to pay for these jobs.....

I would say if there is such a great need for immigrant labor, as I have heard lately, then the employers of immigrant labor should have no problem of paying a fee so that foriegn labor is available to them.....perhaps something along the line of a dollar or so per hour surcharge, to finance the work visa program......

this should help with the issue of foriegners taking jobs Americans would take, since the employer would always be able to hire the American for a dollar an hour less than the foriegner......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

well, shucks, sounds like a great opportunity to create jobs! I have no problem with creating jobs to increase border security and fixing the immigration problem.....now, you're going to ask me next who's going to pay for these jobs.....

I would say if there is such a great need for immigrant labor, as I have heard lately, then the employers of immigrant labor should have no problem of paying a fee so that foriegn labor is available to them.....perhaps something along the line of a dollar or so per hour surcharge, to finance the work visa program......

this should help with the issue of foriegners taking jobs Americans would take, since the employer would always be able to hire the American for a dollar an hour less than the foriegner......
    So when the government can't do its job - you want to give them more money and people and increase the workload?

Sounds like a typical liberal solution - expand the government and the budget

We have no idea how many illegals are here, where they are at, or what they are up to - and you want to open the door wider to let them come in faster?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So when the government can't do its job - you want to give them more money and people and increase the workload?

Sounds like a typical liberal solution - expand the government and the budget

We have no idea how many illegals are here, where they are at, or what they are up to - and you want to open the door wider to let them come in faster?
    lol, you have no idea how funny the folks at P&CA would find it that I was called 'liberal'....

there are certain things that government OUGHT to do....secure the borders is high on that list as far as I am concerned...so yes, I am in favor of expanding government and the budget to secure the borders......enough money to know who is here, where they are, and what they are up to.....and, if jobs need to be filled, to let them come in faster....

keep in mind the issue of work visas is completely seperate from citizenship.....people here on work visas who meet the requirements for citizenship can apply, but creating a work visa system that functions will eliminate illegal border crossings.....

that will mean the Border Patrol can actually look at those crossing the border for the wrong reasons and apprehend them.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's this little thing called human rights.

I know a conservatard like you doesn't belive in such namby-pamby, christer morality based, humanism, but most of the country does.

So, when do you wanna start building the internment camps and the ovens?
    A man once said to me "you can get used to anything when money is involved".

He used to stuff weasels up his ass for twenty bucks a throw.

-Spyder Jerusalem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

/e slaps Spyder upside the head to remind him of his proper place in polite society.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Jerusalem View Post
    There's this little thing called human rights.

I know a conservatard like you doesn't belive in such namby-pamby, christer morality based, humanism, but most of the country does.

So, when do you wanna start building the internment camps and the ovens?
    Its inhumane to send people back across a border they came from?
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

/e slaps Spyder upside the head to remind him of his proper place in polite society.......
    Don't bother, Spyder needs to try to act like some tough guy so he can be taken seriously. If he can't throw out slanderous accusations about people that don't hold his viewpoints, he'd have nothing to say at all.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.