Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm a neo-con and a chicken hawk!!

I'm part something indian. Saw pics of my great-great grandfather in his tribal outfit even. I can't recall the tribe and I can't call Mom and ask anymore. Many many moons ago though).-

----

Tell me, you apocalyptic, glacier-hating hillbilly, can you see Russia from your house too?

Hey, you 7/11-cashier-deporting NASCARcissist, I see you're doing your part to build a bridge to the 11th century.

If freedom-loving Americans can't freely mock a slack-jawed, Bible-thumping fearmonger like you, then the terrorists have already won.

Did they teach you how to be a homeschooled, cross-burning xenophobe in the fascist reeducation camp?

It's a tribute to the First Amendment that a hope-hating Rethuglican like you is free to spout such nonsense.

LOL, just found this site looking for more insults - http://fightconservatives.com/Inside...lt=-1143352753

100% white here, as far as I know. But my wife is half Athabascan and half Polish, which makes a very interesting combo.

That makes me laugh even harder when some numbnuts on the Interwebs calls me racist... the person I love more than anyone in the world is half American Indian. But that doesn't slow them down. Conservative = Racist, roger?
    Last edited by NightTrain; 12-02-2016 at 08:42 AM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum