Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Got me a dashcam

Was on sale from $90 down to $29.99, hard to pass that up!!

Records at 1080HD. It's a tiny little sucker and almost hides behind my GPS for a tiny footprint. It comes with an 8gb microSD card, and up-gradable to 32gb. I did that on the spot as the card was also on sale for $9!!

I installed it and of course drove a bit and tested several things. I love it, the quality is great! I know a few people who have very expensive ones and the quality on this one is just as good if not better. I originally wanted a GoPro for various reasons, but they are $200 and then you start buying extras for the sucker.

You can also park your car and go inside a friends house. It has a discreet motion detector and will record if someone goes near your car.

It will also star5t recording over itself if you leave it go, so nothing to ever worry about.

And you have an accident, and you're worried about THAT being overwritten? Don't worry, it senses the impact and will automatically make a backup at that point!

It's actually pretty darned awesome for the price! And even full price, I still think it's worth it if you don't want to save for the higher ones.

I'll see if I can post a short video to give an idea of the quality.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I have one but haven't set it up yet. Traveling around AZ and New Mexico and in awe of the scenery ... want to capture and share.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post