Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    Can anybody from dems/libs explain me WHY you treat your loss in the latest election as a TRAGEDY after you have governed for 8 years before?
    I think it is natural and democratic to change the governing paries from time to time.

Balu. The Dems here in America, and Hillary Clinton were so uninformed, and certain that SHE was going to win...Clinton didn't even have a concession speech to read in case she lost. Which explained why nobody heard from her until the next day.
    The Democrats, Clinton's, and DNC had all planned on a huge celebration following the announcement that HILLARY WON. They even planned a Giant FIREWORKS display (which they canceled) in New York City, with all of the BOOZE flowing, confetti being thrown, and BILL CLINTON rehearsed his CRYING ON DEMAND with a smile.

Now, sadly for all of the WHINERS IN BLUE, with 'D's after their name.
    The world is coming to an end because they claim...IN HOLLYWOOD, they would be leaving if TRUMP Won. BUT the LIARS ARE STILL HERE!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Yes we did. A very soiled loss.

But since you asked, I was merely responding to BD's original comment that Trump's victory proves the stupidity of half of American voters.
    And you thought those who voted for Obama were dumb.
    I Know at least 3 people in my family who voted twice for Obama and completely surprised me by at admitting they voted for Trump this time around. These people are all educated, informed voters who lived through Obama's vision of America for the past 8 years and didn't want that repeated with Clinton. Add to that her manipulating of the system and you have a loss for Clinton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    I Know at least 3 people in my family who voted twice for Obama and completely surprised me by at admitting they voted for Trump this time around. These people are all educated, informed voters who lived through Obama's vision of America for the past 8 years and didn't want that repeated with Clinton. Add to that her manipulating of the system and you have a loss for Clinton.
    Hear ya sis. I'm related to a bunch of them lefties.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

My son just turned 16 last week. His girlfriend is a very vocal liberal I found out when I made a few comments accidentally, so I've just avoided politics since. BUT - my son has been talking somewhat differently when it comes to politics, or social issues. We had some discussions that turned into mini debates, but I had to drop it there because they frown upon beating up your own kid around these parts.

Seriously though, while he hears our discussions, and is eager to discuss at times, I honestly don't "push" when it comes to politics, nor religion. While I guide him, and hope he does certain things, I think he needs to make his own choices and not feel forced at anything.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    And his victory exposed the stupidity of half the American populace.

Or so I was told.
    Damn! You just can't please any liberal with anything anymore.
    For eight years, since Obama was elected...I, and millions of other Americans, and Veterans have been called TERRORISTS, RACISTS, HOMOPHOBES, SEXISTS, and dozens of other Liberal DNC SWEAR WORDS they use all the time as defense for their ignorance.

So now. After they've had their asses handed to them on a big plate of DUNG, created by Hillary, and Obama. They have chosen their alternate offensive word to describe anyone who doesn't tow their line, follow their lead, or KISS THEIR BUTTS.

And today. That Liberal Word is BIGOT. The next replacement word they have chosen to impress themselves with, and to smile about while crawling from their Cesspools of whining, crying, and hypocrisy.
    HOW SAD...God is laughing at all of them because THEY REFUSE TO ADMIT...

GOD REALLY HAS A HUGE SENSE OF HUMOR....Liberally Speaking of course!
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    My son just turned 16 last week. His girlfriend is a very vocal liberal I found out when I made a few comments accidentally, so I've just avoided politics since. BUT - my son has been talking somewhat differently when it comes to politics, or social issues. We had some discussions that turned into mini debates, but I had to drop it there because they frown upon beating up your own kid around these parts.

Seriously though, while he hears our discussions, and is eager to discuss at times, I honestly don't "push" when it comes to politics, nor religion. While I guide him, and hope he does certain things, I think he needs to make his own choices and not feel forced at anything.
    Good move. Even 16 is too young to push indoctrination. Only eye-opening on both sides
    of an issue is less confusing.

Let him make up his mind and keep showing both sides of an argument. That is how they grow.

I was astounded that my boy voted for Obama, but his college campus was 80%+ liberal students.
    He regretted that vote very quickly.

Now he is a 'Moderate' Republican just like me (who can go full scale conservative at need).
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I have no clue why my daughter has embraced her somewhat radical viewpoints. My husband and I never discuss politics. My parents have very liberal points of view. My in laws have very conservative points of view. My sister is about the most apolitical person you could find.
    I believe kids are influenced by both their parents and their friends. Since my husband and I don't push politics, my daughter probably gets her views from he circle of friends.
    I don't interfere because I want my daughter to develop her own opinions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I have no clue why my daughter has embraced her somewhat radical viewpoints. My husband and I never discuss politics. My parents have very liberal points of view. My in laws have very conservative points of view. My sister is about the most apolitical person you could find.
    I believe kids are influenced by both their parents and their friends. Since my husband and I don't push politics, my daughter probably gets her views from he circle of friends.
    I don't interfere because I want my daughter to develop her own opinions.

Really gabby? So now, you are finally admitting that it was YOU, and not your DAUGHTER who came here several months ago?

And, we all have known YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT MANY THINGS. Nothing new there. But if you expect us to believe you have no idea why your daughter has radical views. LOOK IN A MIRROR. I believe your answer will be looking back at you.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

We actually had every political party covered in my house. My oldest voted libertarian, my daughter voted Trump and my middle son voted Clinton. I want them to be INFORMED voters and be able to defend their position instead of regurgitating what they saw on the internet.

I am beyond proud of them for taking an interest in our government, because ultimately they are the ones who are going to have to deal with the repercussions in the future.

12. Thanks Elessar, NightTrain, Gunny thanked this post