Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This is who I would prefer, if possible, in no particular order.

Pete311
    bullypulpit
    gabosaurus
    noir
    tailfins
    gunny
    gnostic

My posture since posting here again seems to have escaped you, so I will spell it out. That posture is total distrust. That means be careful not to leave an opening. Generally, it means "don't engage". I post to learn. You and your message board are just a Frank Luntz style focus group to me. Nothing more, nothing less. I generally post for public consumption, not with the intent for interacting with any one individual. For interacting with individuals, I have long ago taken my business elsewhere. You or any other "staff" can't disappoint me because I expect nothing of you.

Sometimes I don't even need to log in because someone else already posted the idea that I wanted to see the response from the demographic that this message board serves as a sample of.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    My posture since posting here again seems to have escaped you, so I will spell it out. That posture is total distrust. That means be careful not to leave an opening. Generally, it means "don't engage". I post to learn. You and your message board are just a Frank Luntz style focus group to me. Nothing more, nothing less. I generally post for public consumption, not with the intent for interacting with any one individual. For interacting with individuals, I have long ago taken my business elsewhere. You or any other "staff" can't disappoint me because I expect nothing of you.

Sometimes I don't even need to log in because someone else already posted the idea that I wanted to see the response from the demographic that this message board serves as a sample of.
    There was a time that I liked you, tailboy. But seemed that no matter what I did to help you, you disrespected me in the end anyway, even though I never did a single thing to disrespect you.

But you think we, or I, am a lab rat for your amusement. Honestly, I'm not sure you can find amusement if it fell out of the sky and landed on your square head.

I so want to truly go off on you, but I still think you are fucked in the head, and either wouldn't understand, or it would make you cry. What the fuck is your problem? Did you go full on retard after Cruz lost? Oh, you DO remember that, don't you? You had all the numbers added up and there was no way Trump was able to win. Shall I dig up the posts, or we all just agree that you're an idiot and made an asshole out of yourself, and then suddenly disappeared once Cruz was out. That had to hurt, but you took it exceptionally bad, and were gone for an awfully long time.

So are you angry with many here because of the way things went politically? Because maybe a couple of people were mean to tailbeans? Or because you're just a dumbass?!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Abbey Marie, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

My decision had nothing to do with politics.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

There was a time that I liked you, tailboy. But seemed that no matter what I did to help you, you disrespected me in the end anyway, even though I never did a single thing to disrespect you.

But you think we, or I, am a lab rat for your amusement. Honestly, I'm not sure you can find amusement if it fell out of the sky and landed on your square head.

I so want to truly go off on you, but I still think you are fucked in the head, and either wouldn't understand, or it would make you cry. What the fuck is your problem? Did you go full on retard after Cruz lost? Oh, you DO remember that, don't you? You had all the numbers added up and there was no way Trump was able to win. Shall I dig up the posts, or we all just agree that you're an idiot and made an asshole out of yourself, and then suddenly disappeared once Cruz was out. That had to hurt, but you took it exceptionally bad, and were gone for an awfully long time.

So are you angry with many here because of the way things went politically? Because maybe a couple of people were mean to tailbeans? Or because you're just a dumbass?!

Furthermore, I don't cry, I merely exercise my Constitutional right of association or non-association as the case may be. You see, I just plain don't care anymore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Furthermore, I don't cry, I merely exercise my Constitutional right of association or non-association as the case may be. You see, I just plain don't care anymore.
    You make an awful lot of noise for someone who 'just plain don't care anymore'.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

7. Thanks hjmick, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

jim. The best way to get rid of those feelings that you need to fight the obvious candidates here on DP, would to simply Drink a Lot of Carbonated Drinks that will help you discharge the feelings in a safe, appropriate way.

You have two choices. You can BURP them into submission, or FART as much as you can to MATCH their intelligence, wits, and mental abilities to become part of the Human race.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

My decision had nothing to do with politics.
    Well, you started acting differently as a result of fighting with other members here. But you still remained and you remained and were defiant about Cruz, the primaries and Trump being unable to reach the amount of numbers he needed. It was right around then, when he went over the top. and Cruz was done - you disappeared. But whatever, I suppose that doesn't matter.

But then you return with the lab rat bullshit. Why would you do that to the many on this board that were nothing but polite and helpful to you over the last few years? You get mad at one person, or the board in general, and are incapable of separating that and the folks that were good to you? Apparently you don't remember. I'll tell you this, I do though, and I don't forget too easily either. It's one thing when someone just ends up being a dick to me. But when they do so, and bite my hand after I have always extended that hand in friendship? Fuck you. You weren't the first to do this though - Jim needs to learn his lesson.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

You should use your Constitutional Right to REMAIN SILENT here. That way we won't have to listen, read, or hear you whining in defense of your false claims. If you really Don't care anymore. There is NO FURTHER REASON for any of us to hear from you.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

This is who I would prefer, if possible, in no particular order.

Pete311
    bullypulpit
    gabosaurus
    noir
    tailfins
    gunny
    gnostic

I could forgive you wanting to hit me. But putting me on THAT list of names? You suck in every way possible.

And how come it is when I want to hit your lame ass
    I get ignored. The one day my PC's down and here you are.

Dirtbag.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks NightTrain, hjmick, Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Well, you started acting differently as a result of fighting with other members here. But you still remained and you remained and were defiant about Cruz, the primaries and Trump being unable to reach the amount of numbers he needed. It was right around then, when he went over the top. and Cruz was done - you disappeared. But whatever, I suppose that doesn't matter.

But then you return with the lab rat bullshit. Why would you do that to the many on this board that were nothing but polite and helpful to you over the last few years? You get mad at one person, or the board in general, and are incapable of separating that and the folks that were good to you? Apparently you don't remember. I'll tell you this, I do though, and I don't forget too easily either. It's one thing when someone just ends up being a dick to me. But when they do so, and bite my hand after I have always extended that hand in friendship? Fuck you. You weren't the first to do this though - Jim needs to learn his lesson.

You are responsible for what you allow your minions to do. Expect pickpockets in Rio and expect toxic people at Debate policy. One should prepare according when one visits either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You are responsible for what you allow your minions to do. Expect pickpockets in Rio and expect toxic people at Debate policy. One should prepare according when one visits either.
    @tailfins You DO realize this is humor. Right? I aggravate the crap out of people. Big deal. I expect to get back what I dish out. So what other board can you log on to and say whatever you want? Most are ban city.

And why do you think you can come on a board with an alternate opinion and not expect to get shit for it? Think about it. Debate. We argue. Duh.

Lighten up.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

@jimnyc.

Has anyone suggested William Shatner.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I could forgive you wanting to hit me. But putting me on THAT list of names? You suck in every way possible.

And how come it is when I want to hit your lame ass
    I get ignored. The one day my PC's down and here you are.

Dirtbag.
    Yeah, I thought it would be funny. I don't want to fight any marines though.

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm going to give permission for this one. You should know how many times I have "protected" you or overrode decisions and desires. I thought we shared something similar, you with aspergers, my son with aspergers. I felt a connection and went out of my way to befriend you and protect you. But I guess that wasn't enough, you expected me to protect you from everyone here, even when you poked them with sticks in order to get responses? And now you come back here and act like I'm an idiot, and never did those things with you, never befriended you? Fuck you. I should have REALLY let my "minions" loose on you. A toxic person here or there doesn't mean ALL people are toxic, nor does it mean you hold all accountable as if they were toxic.

Dickhead.

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    @jimnyc.

Has anyone suggested William Shatner.
    I only like Shatner when the later versions of Trek come on, which I hate, then I suddenly like Shatner. Otherwise, I'd like to punch him in his face too!!