Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I only like Shatner when the later versions of Trek come on, which I hate, then I suddenly like Shatner. Otherwise, I'd like to punch him in his face too!!
    He had quite the karate move in those Priceline commercials. Better watch out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Patrick Stewart had better get body guards when he's around New York.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    You are responsible for what you allow your minions to do. Expect pickpockets in Rio and expect toxic people at Debate policy. One should prepare according when one visits either.
    As has been explained to you by a great many members here, there is a Life Lesson that has eluded you thus far : Don't be a dickhead and you won't be treated like a dickhead.

Your first and most glaring fault is your personal attitude toward women. You're a sexist pig who somehow thinks you're above every woman because of your tallywhacker between your legs. Pretty much everyone ignored your asinine comments because the women around here run circles around you intellectually, with the exception of one. Trust me, they were laughing harder than anyone when reading your stupidity.

Then you began threatening lawsuits against me and others for pointing out your flawed thinking, running to your favorite "I'm mental so you can't legally tell me what a douchebag I am!" routine. I told you to bring it or STFU and you stopped that laughable threat. Strike two.

Realizing that you were as popular as herpes, you upped the ante by actively trolling after you realized how Gabby gets her attention fix. Reveling in more attention, you went whole hog. No one likes mindless trolls, with the possible exception of other trolls. Strike three.

Bonus Strike - just because you don't know what rules are, you get 4 strikes : After claiming to be a 'hacker' and threatening to take me out and then the board, I had to explain to you what a proxy server was while waiting for you to make good on your threats. After being called on it because you're just a script kiddie who has no knowledge of internet traffic, you retreated to a "I was just joking and I'm mentally disabled!" defense.

Politically, you were as active as any despicable moonbat in trying to derail Trump's campaign, only slinking back here to cautiously dip a toe in the water after Cruz ate a wheelbarrow full of crow & did his best to patch things up with Trump.

Your entire miserable experience is directly due to you being a douchebag. You got plenty of chances around here - several years worth. Proclaiming that you're better than anyone around here dropped more than a few jaws. In fact, you owe me a keyboard because I ruined it whilst unexpectedly chortling with a mouth full of coffee.

As the old adage goes :

If he acts like a douchebag, talks like a douchebag and types like a douchebag - most likely he's a douchebag. - Alexander The Great
    Last edited by NightTrain; 12-07-2016 at 03:52 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Abbey Marie, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

O.K...Big OUCH! ↑ ↑
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    You are responsible for what you allow your minions to do. Expect pickpockets in Rio and expect toxic people at Debate policy. One should prepare according when one visits either.

tailfins. Before you make any further attempts to take any of us here on DP on. You should first practice, as hard as you can...Trying to fight your way out of a Wet Paper bag.
    Moral of this for you is....Weaklings who pontificate with their stupidity, and endless hatred, that expose themselves here...as you do all the time...Will never get anywhere fast. You keep on throwing those mud balls around here, and oddly enough. They only stick to your DIRTY hands.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    tailfins. Before you make any further attempts to take any of us here on DP on. You should first practice, as hard as you can...Trying to fight your way out of a Wet Paper bag.
    Moral of this for you is....Weaklings who pontificate with their stupidity, and endless hatred, that expose themselves here...as you do all the time...Will never get anywhere fast. You keep on throwing those mud balls around here, and oddly enough. They only stick to your DIRTY hands.
    Let's see who we can piss off next ......
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Let's see who we can piss off next ......
    You mean to tell me you don't have a list????
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Jeff liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    You mean to tell me you don't have a list????
    next.

Since when do Gunny's get lists? Y'all higher up types would be wanting us to learn to spell next. If you can't do it in crayon and 3 letter words, and it don't go bang just hand it to my clerk.

Crap y'all are getting demanding.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    next.

Since when do Gunny's get lists? Y'all higher up types would be wanting us to learn to spell next. If you can't do it in crayon and 3 letter words, and it don't go bang just hand it to my clerk.

Crap y'all are getting demanding.
    Pictures.... no writing involved....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post