Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Vote "innocent" on all black murders

Black Lawyer Calls on Black Jurors to Vote ‘Innocent’ for Any Black Person Accused of Murdering a White Person

An African-American lawyer and editor of a popular legal website is calling on all black jurors across the country to automatically vote to free any black person accused of murdering or committing a crime against a white person despite the evidence.
    Elie Mystal, an editor and contributor to the law blog Above The Law, posted a December 7 article urging all black Americans who end up on juries to engage in “jury nullification” by automatically voting to acquit all blacks accused of crimes, especially that of murder, against white victims and to do so no matter how much evidence is brought to bear against the suspect.

Mystal justified this lawlessness by claiming that “African-Americans live in a world where the police can murder us and get away with it.”

“There is no justice for black people. And yet violently revolting against the system will get us nowhere,” he added.

This, Mystal says, is reason enough to work against the legal system in all areas.

Maybe it’s time for black people to use the same tool white people have been using to defy a system they do not consent to: jury nullification. White juries regularly refuse to convict or indict cops for murder. White juries refuse to convict vigilantes who murder black children. White juries refuse to convict other white people for property crimes. White juries act like the law is just a guideline and their personal morality (or lack thereof) should be controlling.

“Maybe it’s time minorities got in the game?” Mystal added.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ites-innocent/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Do American judges not direct a jury that a majority decision can be accepted if not all are able to agree?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Do American judges not direct a jury that a majority decision can be accepted if not all are able to agree?
    All are different, but most need ALL to vote guilty - or it's not guilty. Get one person to disagree and you walk.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Methinks you missed the glaringly obvious negative to such a request/action.
    That of deliberately nullifying justice in order to advance a racist based agenda and movement that favors the black race over all others( disregarding how much of that our court system already does for them with mere slaps on the wrists so often).
    Yet blacks as a group have always considered the American based court system as not lenient enough to them, to suit their tastes- as in "letting them engage in crimes with very little or else no consequences".-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Methinks you missed the glaringly obvious negative to such a request/action.
    That of deliberately nullifying justice in order to advance a racist based agenda and movement that favors the black race over all others( disregarding how much of that our court system already does for them with mere slaps on the wrists so often).
    Yet blacks as a group have always considered the American based court system as not lenient enough to them, to suit their tastes- as in "letting them engage in crimes with very little or else no consequences".-Tyr
    That racist attorney should be dis-barred for his comments.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

It's wrong, but it's also just one person. Lots of garbage on all sides and all colors.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

One of the Freddie Gray cops' cases was thrown out by a black judge. Other Freddie Gray cops were found not guilty by juries with blacks on them. I wonder if this lawyer consider those black on black crimes......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    It's wrong, but it's also just one person. Lots of garbage on all sides and all colors.
    Perhaps so, but a law blog allowed it to be posted, and how many folks will read this and actually do so? We may never know. Hopefully no one will listen. But just one nitwit can alter a murder decision if they do listen.

Can you imagine the reaction if this was stated by a white lawyer? It would be national news and it wouldn't be dismissed so easily.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Can you imagine the reaction if this was stated by a white lawyer? It would be national news and it wouldn't be dismissed so easily.
    If this was stated by a white lawyer, it wouldn't be on breitbart.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    If this was stated by a white lawyer, it wouldn't be on breitbart.
    Way to address the topic. Considering I've given you endless offers to prove things about Breitbart, and you couldn't do so - it's obvious that you're trolling.

Perhaps stay on topic next time and continue a discussion?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Perhaps so, but a law blog allowed it to be posted, and how many folks will read this and actually do so? We may never know. Hopefully no one will listen. But just one nitwit can alter a murder decision if they do listen.

Does the media have white guilt? Or are they just trying to sell commercial time?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

All are different, but most need ALL to vote guilty - or it's not guilty. Get one person to disagree and you walk.
    Well that seems like a poor system given only one memeber needs to be compromised.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Well that seems like a poor system given only one memeber needs to be compromised.

Noir. Of course YOU would call it a poor system. But here in the USA. We have a constitution, and something called the JUDICIAL SYSTEM, where anyone accused of any crime is considered Innocent, until proven guilty.
    It's our Jury system, where peers of the accused gets to listen to the charges, BEFORE anyone can declare them Guilty. If only One member disagree's. It's called a Hung Jury, and another trial is performed to protect the Innocence of the accused.
    Too bad you think it's a poor system. How would you do in a COURT where you live?
    Last edited by aboutime; 12-09-2016 at 07:22 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Way to address the topic. Considering I've given you endless offers to prove things about Breitbart, and you couldn't do so - it's obvious that you're trolling.
    Perhaps stay on topic next time and continue a discussion?
    I was staying on topic. You were just ignoring it. Just like you ignore my answers about the racist, sexist, anti-semitic breitbart site.
    Here are just a few examples of how Bannon has succeeded the site's fortunately dead founder as new Joseph Goebbels:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b060adb56f1bdb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I was staying on topic. You were just ignoring it. Just like you ignore my answers about the racist, sexist, anti-semitic breitbart site.
    Here are just a few examples of how Bannon has succeeded the site's fortunately dead founder as new Joseph Goebbels:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b060adb56f1bdb
    Huffington Post as a source? You are sinking very low.
    Half those reporters cannot even write in proper English, and the Editors ignore mistakes.

Another Gabby red herring?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!