Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Browser stats using the board

This is pretty accurate, but could miss a few things here and there, but not much to make a difference. I was really surprised with the iphone/android readings, and wondering if the old stats software sees much of it as regular machines. I connect and only read with my phone, but barely, so assume the androind stats are from just me? Also surprised just how much of a lead that Chrome has over the rest, especially FF. I only point out the pages/hits with the last 2 as it would be weird to just say 0%.

Chrome 54.8%
    Safari 18.1%
    Firefox 16.7%
    Internet Explorer 7.7%
    Opera 0.6%
    Unknown 0.6%
    Iphone 0.1% 122 pages & 422 hits
    Android 0% 11 pages & 69 hits
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I'll be all of those iPhone hits, how long does this period cover? Cus I'd say I hit the 'unread posts button' a lot in a day.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I'll be all of those iPhone hits, how long does this period cover? Cus I'd say I hit the 'unread posts button' a lot in a day.
    You're probably only counted once per every 12 hours I think? At least as visits. I don't know how they calculate the pages and what not. That's from 'awstats', and I don't like that counter.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I used Firefox until it became overloaded with pop-ups and roll-overs.

Now I use Chrome....much smoother!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!