Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump officially over 270

The hope for one last chance is over. Watching it live on CNN.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Abbey Marie, Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I hope they are giving faith spotted eagle her due in the tally.

4. Thanks jimnyc, Abbey Marie, Bilgerat, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Wow, listen to these folks. "Shame Shame Shame" and all kinds of things about how they are anti-American

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default The Constitution Does Not Mention Safety PIN zones for whining.

Seven Safety Pins Donated For An Entire Liberal Week Of PAIN!
    Last edited by aboutime; 12-19-2016 at 06:11 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

And once again, the Hildabeast LOST votes.

Good Times!
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

9. Thanks aboutime, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

The moaning is reaching fever pitch.
    Good times indeed!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

11. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Gawd....it is OVER! Quit whining and crying moonbats and Snowflakes.

Grow up and get on with your life.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The final tally had Trump at 304. The liberals said they needed to change 36 of the electors in order to change the election outcome. By my counting, that seems that 2 voters changed?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The final tally had Trump at 304. The liberals said they needed to change 36 of the electors in order to change the election outcome. By my counting, that seems that 2 voters changed?
    Yeah, 2 electors in Texas didn't vote for Trump like they were supposed to.

Meanwhile, it looks like Hellary's renegade electors were fairly numerous... the total so far is 169 for her, which, given the state of the Democrat party doesn't seem all that surprising. There will be much more of this kind of cannibalism as reality sets in.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

16. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Rev should be happy! Texas had 38 electors, and 36 went to Trump. One voted for Kasich. One voted for Ron Paul.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Rev should be happy! Texas had 38 electors, and 36 went to Trump. One voted for Kasich. One voted for Ron Paul.
    Ron Paul? Are you serious?

Shit...he was never significant 3 times before! Time to remove that elector.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

A good update...

-----

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump wins Electoral College - as attempts to cause rebellion turn to farce with DEMOCRATS deserting Hillary

Donald Trump officially crossed the line to 270 electoral votes with electors in Texas casting a ballot for the Republican shortly before 5:30 p.m. EST.

Calls for Trump to be voted down by members of the Electoral College were roundly ignored on Monday – with only two 'faithless' Republican electors rejecting the president-elect and four deserting Democrat Hillary Clinton. Several more electors tried to ditch the Democratic loser, in an effort to pressure Republicans into doing the same and selecting a more moderate GOP president.

Trump applauded his victory when that scheme didn't work and flaunted it in front of the media.

'Today marks a historic electoral landslide victory in our nation's democracy,' he said in a statement to reporters. 'I thank the American people for their overwhelming vote to elect me as their next President of the United States.'
    'The official votes cast by the Electoral College exceeded the 270 required to secure the presidency by a very large margin, far greater than ever anticipated by the media,' he added.

Congress will certify the Electoral College vote on January 6 and Trump will be sworn in on January 20.

David Bright of Maine was supposed to back the Democratic loser but announced he would defy the wishes of the state's voters and back Bernie Sanders, her primary opponent. He was later told he'd be replaced by another elector if he made that move, so decided to vote Clinton instead. In Minnesota an elector who was supposed to choose Clinton refused to vote and got replaced. Another 'faithless' elector, this time in Colorado, got replaced when he cast a vote for John Kasich instead of Hillary Clinton. The elector, Micheal Baca, was a prominent Democratic 'Hamilton elector,' who was encouraging his GOP peers to unbind themselves from their state's popular vote winner and choose a more conventional Republican than Trump.

Because Colorado makes its delegates pledge to support the state's popular vote winner – Clinton, in this case – Baca was forced out of the Electoral College and replaced by someone who cast one of the nine pro-Clinton votes for the state.

In Washington state, four electors broke away from Clinton, with some of the votes going to former Republican Secretary of State Colin Powell. Washington was where other Democratic 'Hamilton electors' said they would vote across the aisle in hopes that Republicans would follow suit.

Another vote that was supposed to go to Clinton reportedly went to Faith Spotted Eagle, a Native American environmentalist protesting against the Dakota Access Pipeline.

In contrast, as the votes were cast in a series of states in the east, the mid-west and the south, just two Texas electors deserted Trump, with one voting for Kasich and another choosing former Texas Rep. Ron Paul, a libertarian leader who ran for the White House twice.

His son, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, ran against Trump in 2016.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ect-Trump.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Ron Paul? Are you serious?

Shit...he was never significant 3 times before! Time to remove that elector.
    Someone maybe took too much LSD and got stuck in a time warp?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Dang, 270 was reached - and now the electoral college is being partially blamed for global warming!!! You think I'm kidding? I'm not!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Dang, 270 was reached - and now the electoral college is being partially blamed for global warming!!! You think I'm kidding? I'm not!!

jim. Let's face it. That may be very true. We know from what has been happening to liberals since the 8th of November...how their TEMPERATURES have climbed, and never decreased since shedding all those Tears, whining, and pinning safety pins on their LIPS to stop the EXTRA HOT AIR being expelled....and they call it GLOBAL WARMING???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !