Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default Thank you lefties for giving Trump nowhere else to go

Senators Sasse, Cruz and Lee as a group can force any proposal made by Donald Trump to the right when the Democrats offer lock step opposition. If the #NotMyPresident idiots paid any attention to Ex-VP Al Gore and been cordial with the President-elect he might be sending out tweets about the yuuuuge deal about his "really terrific" carbon tax. I didn't vote for Trump largely due to the risk of him making "awesome deals" with the Democrats. Again, I say "thank you" lefties for making that nearly impossible!
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Senators Sasse, Cruz and Lee as a group can force any proposal made by Donald Trump to the right when the Democrats offer lock step opposition. If the #NotMyPresident idiots paid any attention to Ex-VP Al Gore and been cordial with the President-elect he might be sending out tweets about the yuuuuge deal about his "really terrific" carbon tax. I didn't vote for Trump largely due to the risk of him making "awesome deals" with the Democrats. Again, I say "thank you" lefties for making that nearly impossible!
    That was a run-on paragraph that made no sense.

liberals lost...plain and simple.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post

?? No crap. Is that supposed to mean something?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Actually, the leftists lost twice. They lost the election and they lost to opportunity to take advantage of Trump being malleable (to quote Jimmy Carter). Given Trump's Democrat past, the left could have negotiated some policy victories from Trump had they not developed "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-30-2016 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Grammar

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Actually, the leftists lost twice. They lost the election and they lost to opportunity to take advantage of Trump being malleable (to quote Jimmy Carter). Given Trump's Democrat past, the left could have negotiated some policy victories from Trump had they not developed "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
    Trump would have run as Democrat if it suited his interest. The lefties screwed the pooch on this one.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks tailfins thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Thanks tailfins. Thanks for showing the rest of us how terribly confused, frustrated, insulted, and easily-led you, and the whiners of the DNC ideology actually are. All of you are honestly convinced...as Nancy Pelosi would have you believe...that you didn't lose the election(battle), but rather the War you need to survive with the Trump Derangement Sickness all of you are trying to hide.
    Keep trying, and proving how the definition of Insanity actually applies to LIBERALS.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

They better take a peek at reality before they try and "force" anything in the future. The last time these folks felt powerful and thought they could win - they lost. And go ahead and side with the democrats on any proposals, they would only be adding to reasons as to why they won't get re-elected.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    They better take a peek at reality before they try and "force" anything in the future. The last time these folks felt powerful and thought they could win - they lost. And go ahead and side with the democrats on any proposals, they would only be adding to reasons as to why they won't get re-elected.

I highly doubt that Trump would veto something forced to the right of what he wanted. For example, if Trump wanted Obamacare partially repealed and a bill for full repeal were placed on his desk, he would be hard pressed to veto it. It will be interesting to see which side wins on the defunding versus withdrawal from United Nations question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I highly doubt that Trump would veto something forced to the right of what he wanted. For example, if Trump wanted Obamacare partially repealed and a bill for full repeal were placed on his desk, he would be hard pressed to veto it. It will be interesting to see which side wins on the defunding versus withdrawal from United Nations question.
    First off, you're still pushing the idea that he's a liberal, and will somehow need these 3 heroes to keep him in line for the rest of us on the right. I never believed this to be the case, nor do I now. His win was a done deal, and in stunning fashion he has appointed/nominated folks from the right anyway, imagine that!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Dude, are you going to share whatever the Hell you're smoking? What does de=funding the UN have to do with Obama care? I'm starting to feel like I'm in Neverland reading your posts. And I'm not even one of the people that dislikes you. You're all over the universe with your posts.

13. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Try paragraphs for different issues.

You are seeming to just be one-sentencing ranting.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Try paragraphs for different issues.

You are seeming to just be one-sentencing ranting.
    You know all the butthurt people are expressing about Hillary losing? TF is still butthurt about Cruz losing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I think it's laughable that you somehow think that Trump takes orders from anyone. He is exactly where he wants to be, and all you have to do is look at his Admin and statements to see where he falls politically.

If he were a Democrat, he would have run as a Democrat.

He doesn't need anyone's blessing, as he's already proven by beating 16 other Republican candidates and the best the Democrats could field, he beat the GOP, he beat a coordinated hostile media, he won despite Hellary having advance notice of debate questions, AND he won despite millions of supposed conservatives like you, Tailfins, that did everything they could do to discredit and sink him.

He won despite every political enemy possible doing everything they could to stop him.

He doesn't need anyone, and if there are GOP roadblocks then they'll be summarily removed in the very next election - that much is clear if you paid attention last November, and I'm quite sure politicians of all flavors took careful note.

It's Trump's agenda that won the election, not Cruz. Not Sasse. Not Lee. Certainly not Tailfins. Trump's.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 12-31-2016 at 12:08 AM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

17. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Dude, are you going to share whatever the Hell you're smoking? What does de=funding the UN have to do with Obama care? I'm starting to feel like I'm in Neverland reading your posts. And I'm not even one of the people that dislikes you. You're all over the universe with your posts.
    I'm just an anonymous person posting some opinions. If someone dislikes (or even hates) me, it's on them, not me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I'm just an anonymous person posting some opinions. If someone dislikes (or even hates) me, it's on them, not me.
    Well...You lit the candle. Enjoy the flame.

A Deplorable!