Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default New Paypal donation bar

Too much? Too ugly? Put the old thing back? Do away with it altogether as you all hate me?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Too much? Too ugly? Put the old thing back? Do away with it altogether as you all hate me?
    Shameless whore. I hate you now twice as much as I hated you before. Now I got more BS on my screen. What was wrong with the old begging? Now you got a banner tha says $0 on it. Way to show off, Rockafeller.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Shameless whore. I hate you now twice as much as I hated you before. Now I got more BS on my screen. What was wrong with the old begging? Now you got a banner tha says $0 on it. Way to show off, Rockafeller.
    LOL sometimes I effing hate you!!

Well, dunno, just cruising around and saw it on another forum I was visiting. Thought I would try it out and see if I could be the next Rockefeller or Trump!! But nah, the reason I chose this new one - the old is really just a graphic that pointed to Paypal using my email address. This one has a shitload of other options that are more helpful. I wish it were more like 8"x" or so, but not sure how or if it's possible.

Hope someone cut your cane.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

LOL sometimes I effing hate you!!

Well, dunno, just cruising around and saw it on another forum I was visiting. Thought I would try it out and see if I could be the next Rockefeller or Trump!! But nah, the reason I chose this new one - the old is really just a graphic that pointed to Paypal using my email address. This one has a shitload of other options that are more helpful. I wish it were more like 8"x" or so, but not sure how or if it's possible.

Hope someone cut your cane.
    Think about who you are talking to. Einstein. Just what I need. More options. I have to search to click on "enter". Now you want to play IRS and hand out tax forms. Great. I feel so much better. I don't even remember where my Paypal account disappeared to.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Think about who you are talking to. Einstein. Just what I need. More options. I have to search to click on "enter". Now you want to play IRS and hand out tax forms. Great. I feel so much better. I don't even remember where my Paypal account disappeared to.
    More options for ME you ass, not you! Well, yeah, a member would have to hit 2 buttons now in order to get to Paypal. Still easy though, just more gaudy at the top of the board, admittedly.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

More options for ME you ass, not you! Well, yeah, a member would have to hit 2 buttons now in order to get to Paypal. Still easy though, just more gaudy at the top of the board, admittedly.
    Oh, I see. More options for YOU. The rest of us have to suffer so YOU can make sh*t easy on yourself. Do you even get out of that LaZBoy in the morning? Or does the missus deliver your coffee?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

"Shameless Old Whore"

Gotta hand it to the old Marine... he cuts right to the chase.

Probably about time to donate again... we can't have Jim going to strip clubs without a handful of dollar bills at the ready. I think I'm still in the lead for "Person burning up the most of Jim's bandwidth".
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    "Shameless Old Whore"

Gotta hand it to the old Marine... he cuts right to the chase.

Probably about time to donate again... we can't have Jim going to strip clubs without a handful of dollar bills at the ready. I think I'm still in the lead for "Person burning up the most of Jim's bandwidth".
    Hell no. I'm more worried dipstick will sell the board again. Look at the nightmare THAT created. He created more copies of this board than Ironman has extra suits.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Hell no. I'm more worried dipstick will sell the board again. Look at the nightmare THAT created. He created more copies of this board than Ironman has extra suits.
    You know, I never did get my cut of the proceeds from the sale of USMB! wtf?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Probably about time to donate again...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

If any of you have donated, and do so again because I am messing with this bar, I will send your donation back to you!! Admittedly, I don't have any shame - but I DO NOT need money. I never took it down really over the years, and am not in a position to ask others to help support the place. But if it IS going to be there, might as well do it the right way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And the same person is here....

Hey @pete311 - interested in buying?? I'll do this one much cheaper, just to annoy these 2 bastards!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

And the same person is here....

Hey @pete311 - interested in buying?? I'll do this one much cheaper, just to annoy these 2 bastards!!
    You know what they say... a fool and his money are soon parted. I'm pretty sure he's down to just the 'fool' part of the formula by now.

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Jim, why the heck do you need Paypal donations? According to the siteworthtraffic page, DP is worth a stunning $86!
    Not to mention the fact that Jim rakes in a princely $4 per month from ad traffic.
    If this site's cash flow picks up any further, Jim is going to need my husband's company to help invest his income.

http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/debatepolicy.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Better be careful. I think he's in the mob. He IS from NYC after all. Probably send his "cousin' "Guido" out to "talk" to you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Better be careful. I think he's in the mob. He IS from NYC after all. Probably send his "cousin' "Guido" out to "talk" to you.
    As long as it's not that OCA guy... he was one hard ass hitman. Real rough customer, that one.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post