Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Can someone decipher?

So maybe I technically don't need someone to decipher. But can you believe someone sends out a product with instructions written as this? I don't care if foreign or not, it's half gibberish!! But I'll give them a little leeway, and punish myself for not doing my due diligence.

So I bought a cool little pair of bluetooth stereo headphones. They are very highly recommended by other members on Amazon. They still may turn out to be the best pair I ever bought. But if I did look them up first, I would see this following address, and I have NO idea where even in the world this is!!

Address:Room1331,Weidonglong Technology Mansion, Longhua Avenue, Longhua New Area Tel: +86-755-28156666

Here are the extremely well written instructions. How do you grade them, teach? @Kathianne

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks NightTrain, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

"If the bluetooth headset is too far to be connected with other product, it will affect the using effect".
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

It's fully charged!!! First thing I did was turn it on of course. I put it around my neck and checked it out in the mirror. Looks discreet, I like! Then I put the buds in both ears and turn on Pandora and try a few different stations I have setup, and try lowering and maximizing the volume. Dang, the music sounds fantastic in stereo like that. Would be great when working out or whatever, but I suppose doing so while driving would cause you to not hear the background. Whatever. But VERY impressed with the sound quality with music.

Then I called my own voicemail to test the phone crap. The voicemail sounded a little rocky, like a little bit of a robotic garbled sound, but not horrendous. Then I called the home number and listened to our house message and it seemed to be about the same. So then I texted my wife to call me and test.

Holy McCrapsicles, Batman, these things SUCK!! First, almost the entire time it sounds worse than when I called the VM's. It's just a crappy, garbled, robotic, up and down volume crappy sound. She asked me "what, what, what did you say, what, what, I can't hear you, you sound like crap, what, what, what did you say....?????

So weird that the sound coming into my fat ears was so glorious when listening to music, but 100% the opposite when using it for speaking on the phone. If only I could have seen that user manual ahead of time!! And I did a search before posting the photo, I can't find the manual anywhere online.

Piso of Sheeto.

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Love that Engrish.

I had an RC Helicopter a while back that was more entertaining to read the instructions than fly it!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Love that Engrish.

I had an RC Helicopter a while back that was more entertaining to read the instructions than fly it!
    Same with this thing. I'll likely just give it to the kid later when he gets home and tell him I got him a cool gift for listening to music on his phone! LOL

9. Thanks Kathianne, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

OMG! Had me ROFLMAO. Too funny.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    "If the bluetooth headset is too far to be connected with other product, it will affect the using effect".
    How sad is it I understand THAT and can't configure my damned laptop?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

BTW ... what all that gibberish say is: charge ti, turn it on, and your phone will find it for you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Seems that buying Chinese products is now coming back to haunt all of us. The ENGRISH??? That's funny. REMEMBER.

"The Chinese call Election Day.....ERECTION DAY? Nuff said???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I don't know if anyone remembers that old joke about

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

that was popular a few years ago?

This thread reminds me of that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_yo...e_belong_to_us
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 01-07-2017 at 04:14 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

16. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

18. Thanks KarlMarx thanked this post