Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How about the State Farm guy who gets caught talking insurance on the phone at night by his wife? Could we nuke that commercial as well?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes GravyBoat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I never saw any greatness in his singing. That type of singing was never my cup of tea. Give me solid country, hard rock, blues, jazz or even more refined music.
    But the kiddie stuff the Osmonds were, I never gave it a second look or listen.
    Her telling me something is good and a fantastic buy has no more weight to me than a drunk wino in an alley telling me.--Tyr
    Don't get me wrong ... I despise the Osmonds. I listen to George Strait and Randy Travis and Johnny Cash. Ieven got some old Jimmy Rodgers 77 rpm one sided discs that got played on the Victrola.

This is about her being on my TV. She wasn't even part of the Osmonds. Had no hits I know of. But then, I didn't listen to gay-ass music. Never have. My brother was a Partridge Family fan and it drove me nuts. Gee, let me listen to all those people lip-syncing. Shoot me dead. And what REALLY sucks? He played that crap non stop and I know all the damned lyrics. You can only get so mindless.

Them and the Brady Bunch. I knew I was in fag-ville. Hell, I was getting in trouble with the left wing mom because my GI Joe was mowing down protesters.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke