Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default CNN’s Don Lemon on Chicago Torture Video: ‘I Don’t Think It Was Evil’

CNN host Don Lemon said Wednesday evening the broadcasted torture of a bound and gagged victim in Chicago was not “evil,” adding that the suspects had “bad home training.”

News broke nationally Wednesday after a Facebook Live video showed the victim beaten, slashed, held at knifepoint, and more in a Chicago apartment while assailants are heard saying “fuck white people” and “fuck Trump.” Chicago police held a press conference the same day to announce an investigation is underway and four adults are in police custody. The suspects held the “traumatized” victim for as many as 48 hours, police said.

the rest of the article at...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-it-was-evil/
    Full disclosure... my son is a high functioning autistic person... and this event has really got under my skin.

That being said, Don Lemon, what the f*** is your problem? "Bad home training"? What the hell do you think those kids are, poodles? The problem with people like Lemon and his colleagues in the MSM is that they can't call evil what it actually is.

I suppose if the roles were reversed and a black kid was tortured by a bunch of white kids, not only would you not be minimizing the situation, but you'd be reporting about Chicago being torched by BLM.

Of course, if he were GAY, then we'd never hear the end of it. You and your fellow sodomites in the media, like Rachel Maddow, would be broadcasting nonstop on this event.

But no, a mentally disabled young white man is victimized, tortured, and tormented by a bunch of black "kids" and forced to say "Fuck Trump" and "Fuck White People", drink from a toilet, and threatened with a knife and we have to put up with people like Don Lemon minimizing the situation.

"Bad home training"????? I suppose the people who ran Auschwitz were not evil either, but were victims of bad upbringing.

Oh, and by the way, these kids were highly influenced by the Black Lives Matter movement and the Trump hatred, which has been in large part fueled by the Obama Administration.

I place a large part of the blame not only on the people like Barack Obama but the Black Lives Matter movement.

By the way... as whites continue to become a minority in this country be sure that you will see an increase in attacks by blacks on white people and the main stream media doing what it does best, totally ignoring the issue.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, NightTrain, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    Full disclosure... my son is a high functioning autistic person... and this event has really got under my skin.

That being said, Don Lemon, what the f*** is your problem? "Bad home training"? What the hell do you think those kids are, poodles? The problem with people like Lemon and his colleagues in the MSM is that they can't call evil what it actually is.

I suppose if the roles were reversed and a black kid was tortured by a bunch of white kids, not only would you not be minimizing the situation, but you'd be reporting about Chicago being torched by BLM.

Of course, if he were GAY, then we'd never hear the end of it. You and your fellow sodomites in the media, like Rachel Maddow, would be broadcasting nonstop on this event.

But no, a mentally disabled young white man is victimized, tortured, and tormented by a bunch of black "kids" and forced to say "Fuck Trump" and "Fuck White People", drink from a toilet, and threatened with a knife and we have to put up with people like Don Lemon minimizing the situation.

"Bad home training"????? I suppose the people who ran Auschwitz were not evil either, but were victims of bad upbringing.

Oh, and by the way, these kids were highly influenced by the Black Lives Matter movement and the Trump hatred, which has been in large part fueled by the Obama Administration.

I place a large part of the blame not only on the people like Barack Obama but the Black Lives Matter movement.

By the way... as whites continue to become a minority in this country be sure that you will see an increase in attacks by blacks on white people and the main stream media doing what it does best, totally ignoring the issue.
    Your post is dead on the money. What we see now in this is the media, the government(read Feds), the totally corrupt dem party and its allies
    actively promoting hatred and violence toward whites while ignoring any violence from blacks- and even seeking to justify such violence as
    ok since we evil whiteys are to be paid back for slavery.
    Slavery that was outlawed over 150 years go!
    These lib/dems, mainstream media types, all need their sorry, ffng asses stomped in my opinion. ---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks KarlMarx thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Guess I missed the meeting where BLM encouraged kidnapping and torture. Yup, miss that one. Can you send me a transcript?
    http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
    Last edited by pete311; 01-06-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Guess I missed the meeting where BLM encouraged kidnapping and torture. Yup, miss that one. Can you send me a transcript?
    Can you show me in there where they encourage mass protests? Rioting? Stealing/looting? Encouraging others to destroy things? Harassing police and/or white people?

And yes, these ALLLLLLLLLLL happened at MORE than many of the BLM events.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks KarlMarx, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Can you show me in there where they encourage mass protests? Rioting? Stealing/looting? Encouraging others to destroy things? Harassing police and/or white people?

And yes, these ALLLLLLLLLLL happened at MORE than many of the BLM events.
    Yes please show me. You can seperate individuals from the movement. One can riot, murder or whatnot in the name of anything. BLM condones and encourages none of it. Remember personal responsibility?
    Last edited by pete311; 01-06-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yes please show me. You can seperate individuals from the movement. One can riot, murder or whatnot in the name of anything. BLM condones and encourages none of it. Remember personal responsibility?
    Point is, there has been a LOT more that has happened as a result of the BLM movement. And yes, many prominent folks in that movement got folks riled up. Another one of their leaders just had to have a restraining order put against him for harassing the chief of police. It's FAR from a bunch of nice folks lighting candles and being peaceful. And just because things aren't on their website, it HARDLY means that it doesn't happen OFTEN when members of this group are involved.

And no. Sure, one can blame just the individual, and I'm happy to do so, and thus far I believe only the individual should be penalized. But you're naive if you believe so much of the BS/violence and other things would have happened even if there wasn't the BLM group.

A ton of it started with the megaphone and "burn this bitch down" - and it's always good with "no justice no peace", which many members take literally.

As for personal responsibility, couldn't agree more. Since this is all about black/white - whenever they are violent with someone, start rolling out the hate crimes. That will prevent future violence from this group.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks KarlMarx, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Yes, BLM has been the shining model of civic responsibility, tolerance and lawfulness. I even heard a couple of them condemn the cop murdery thing, kinda... with the justification of the act included, of course.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

12. Thanks jimnyc, KarlMarx, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Out of the mouths of BLM activists comes the truth and their real agenda

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...cle-1.2935825T

BLM is more concerned that they are being blamed for this attack rather than the attack was on a disabled white kid. And frankly, I think you are too.

I suppose the "Fuck White People" and "Fuck Donald Trump", those kids just made that up ... perhaps they saw it on a Flintstones cartoon.

Kids that are taught to respect people despite their skin color, despite their inability to stand up from themselves don't kidnap and torture.

Oh, and is BLM holding a protest march over this? No, they aren't... they issue a statement full of hot air so that they can save face.

I doubt anything that BLM says is honest. Their rallies often become violent, their rallies have produced rioting and looting. Their condemnation of this incident means nothing to me. Once they become peaceful, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for BLACK ON BLACK crime, quit blaming the police, THEN maybe I will believe them. Their actions, or lack of action speak far louder than their words.

BLM and the Nazis have several things in common... they both play the part of the victim very well, they find a scapegoat (Jews or Whites), they justify their actions (or find someone to blame), oh, and they are good at getting people like you to sympathize with them.
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 01-06-2017 at 02:40 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

14. Thanks Elessar, NightTrain, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Another one nails it, Karl!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

16. Thanks KarlMarx thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

They hold the same level of responsibility as the klan did for lynchings.

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    They hold the same level of responsibility as the klan did for lynchings.
    Yup, these beliefs look just like the klans beliefs

There may be some bad apples, but the movement's ideals are good. Separate the individuals from the movement. Find me something on their website that condones anything but peace.
    Last edited by pete311; 01-06-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

No God, no evil.

At this point, our whole country is drinking toilet water.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

21. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, KarlMarx, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I missed this. Got one of those (grand) childs. It's just bullies and I HATE bullies. Don't come around here.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

23. Thanks KarlMarx thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Let's see Al Sharpton insist on personal responsibility; let's see Al Holder insist on it;
    let's see BO insist on it; let's see Loretta Lynch insist on it.

Ding-Ding! Time is up! They have not done that.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Let's see Al Sharpton insist on personal responsibility; let's see Al Holder insist on it;
    let's see BO insist on it; let's see Loretta Lynch insist on it.

Ding-Ding! Time is up! They have not done that.
    And they are affiliated with BLM how?