Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    The piss off is funny, though.
    Enjoying your new toys?
    Yes! Just wish we had more options.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I just realized, I got this one wrong. Didn't mean to poke at his site, I like him a lot! I was thinking I saw that at usmb.

I like Doug a lot, wish he were here more. I read his site a lot, but don't feel able to participate much, too many socks. I don't like to have to figure out who is who. It's not easy to figure out who's trolling, using sarcasm, etc. It's hard enough with folks you know, including their normal position on things to not misinterpret.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Outside of a staff member, can someone check out this link and tell me if they have the rights to see this or not?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/thanks.php?do=statistics
    I see it! A number of columns counting the tops givers of Thanks, the top receivers of Thanks, Likes, etc.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

4. Thanks jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I like Doug a lot, wish he were here more. I read his site a lot, but don't feel able to participate much, too many socks. I don't like to have to figure out who is who. It's not easy to figure out who's trolling, using sarcasm, etc. It's hard enough with folks you know, including their normal position on things to not misinterpret.
    Yeah, I don't agree with the non-stop name changes and dual accounts. But to each their own!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yeah, I don't agree with the non-stop name changes and dual accounts. But to each their own!
    Indeed. It works for those that like it, just not my thing.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

The "thanks" system as a whole can piss off.

9. Piss Off NightTrain says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    The "thanks" system as a whole can piss off.

So you can have that Looooooong WARM FEELING gabby? Help yourself.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Yes! Just wish we had more options.
    I hate you and I'm going to kill you until you're deader than dead.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Piss Off jimnyc says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    I see it! A number of columns counting the tops givers of Thanks, the top receivers of Thanks, Likes, etc.
    I am now old and a bit slow, just found the Statistics link at top bar.
    I like it as, it gives me a much clearer picture just who is more open and a bit more giving(or maybe even forgiving!) in their general attitude. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Piss Off NightTrain says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I hate you and I'm going to kill you until you're deader than dead.
    We need to make a plain text version of the board for you!

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

We need to make a plain text version of the board for you!
    Good luck with THAT. Gonna regrow my hair while you're at it? What I REALLY need is a desktop computer and a good chair and for douches like you and windows to quit "fixing" sh*t. If it already works, leave it the hell alone.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

18. Piss Off NightTrain says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Good luck with THAT. Gonna regrow my hair while you're at it? What I REALLY need is a desktop computer and a good chair and for douches like you and windows to quit "fixing" sh*t. If it already works, leave it the hell alone.
    You just need to ignore my announcements! LOL If no one told you, you probably wouldn't even notice any changes.

20. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Piss Off NightTrain says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Doug? the guy that runs the Politics forum? Hell. last I checked I had 3 or 4 accounts there. However, nobody ever has to guess who I am. I don't hide well on message boards. I just couldn't ever remember my account and I DID try to hide there. I don't know people by name unless they use their name. I don't talk to people' IIRC, that board is a haven for everyone I and/or Jim ran off USMB. That's why I can't go on it. They attack me like rats.

FTR ,,, my name is Morgan. Gunny is easier to type and is my military rank. I don't care if anyone calls me by name. Hell, my daughter calls me daddy or gunny.

22. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

And speaking of Mr Jimbob, you need to check out yahoo. The link I have keeps giving me a forbidden forum message. I'm trying to figure out if it's me, or the browser. I use firefox. and can't get yahoo off my damned computer.

I just want to make sure yahoo is no screwing with us because we are a conservative site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Doug? the guy that runs the Politics forum? Hell. last I checked I had 3 or 4 accounts there. However, nobody ever has to guess who I am. I don't hide well on message boards. I just couldn't ever remember my account and I DID try to hide there. I don't know people by name unless they use their name. I don't talk to people' IIRC, that board is a haven for everyone I and/or Jim ran off USMB. That's why I can't go on it. They attack me like rats.

FTR ,,, my name is Morgan. Gunny is easier to type and is my military rank. I don't care if anyone calls me by name. Hell, my daughter calls me daddy or gunny.
    Hey, look at that, now I don't have to hide and act like I don't know your name! LOL But hell, even on the phone I call you Gunny.

And speaking of Mr Jimbob, you need to check out yahoo. The link I have keeps giving me a forbidden forum message. I'm trying to figure out if it's me, or the browser. I use firefox. and can't get yahoo off my damned computer.

I just want to make sure yahoo is no screwing with us because we are a conservative site.
    What link? Yahoo has loaded fine for me all day, it's my homepage.