Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    You are apparently very pleased that those who take the security of this nation lightly (intentionally or otherwise) will be free to place the citizens of the US in further danger. I wonder if you would be so cavalier with your own country's security and your own safety....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    He has always lived under someone else's umbrella, Sergeant Major. He's never had to do anything and couldn't defend himself from a seagull.
    It is my sincerest hope that Manning has his man parts removed before release. What he does after that is his problem and at HIS expense....

As for Noir, it is easy to poke at the issues undergone by others. Right up until that same sort of thing occurs for those such as he. Then the wailing and gnashing of teeth begins; along with the assertion that others MUST do something to relieve them of their plight.
    Let's sum it up.

Noir is a wussy pussy that has never done a thing personally to stand up and defend the U.K.
    All he does is whine and try to preach to us, hiding behind his mommy's skirt.

Yet he comes in here and dares to tell US Armed Forces Vets what to think.
    No experience or basis in fact involved. Fucking coward...

Time to clean out your diapers Noir, and become a man and not a spoiled child.

At least Balu cites being a Russian military officer.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks Balu, Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Everything depends.
    That's why 'dirty espionage' and 'valiant intelligence' exist side by side.
    And surely nobody would justify the betrayal.
    Last edited by Balu; 01-17-2017 at 11:40 PM.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    In due time gunny. In due time. We need to be patient, and watch what happens by NEXT Monday, after all of the celebrating is over.

Long term. Nobody will ever PLEASE the whiners, idiots, dummies, and Democrats.

They are incapable of understanding what TRUTH, and HONESTY really mean.
    Oh I know how to lay in the sand and be patient. I just don't and haven not seen the GOP get a plan, stick to it and make it work. I wouldn't even care if they screwed some crap up along the way so long as they kept moving forward. But you can't keep playing the enemy's game, losing, then hoping for different results with the same plan.

The left will tie the Republicans up in Congress and make dumbass accusations in the media that will have the Republicans scurrying like rats to defend themselves. In the meantime, nothing gets done. Why do they play this trying to get along game when the Dems don't? Look at how they're acting now. That's trying to get along? Whining and crying with the media's help, rioting .... yeah we'd get along right up until me and my Hummer came down the street.

And I'm sorry if my Marine Corps green is showing but someone needs to attack the enemy. Drive the enemy from the field. Render them incapable. They can have their turn to talk after they sit down, shut up and start acting like adults.

But I would clean house first. More than a couple of people on the right would be completely disempowered from any and all positions beyond their show up and vote. It's too much to do in 4 years especially considering it's really a 2 and 1/2 year term before running for reelection begins.

I'm all for changing the process but it wouldn't be anything these crybabies would go for. Not by a long shot.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

"yeah we'd get along right up until me and my Hummer came down the street.

And I'm sorry if my Marine Corps green is showing but someone needs to attack the enemy. Drive the enemy from the field. Render them incapable. They can have their turn to talk after they sit down, shut up and start acting like adults."

Can I catch a ride?
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

"yeah we'd get along right up until me and my Hummer came down the street.

And I'm sorry if my Marine Corps green is showing but someone needs to attack the enemy. Drive the enemy from the field. Render them incapable. They can have their turn to talk after they sit down, shut up and start acting like adults."

Can I catch a ride?
    I can get 8 jarheads in a Hummer. Unfortunately, only 6 if you're along. Lot of extra comm gear goes with hauling command staff. Guess they can run along beside the truck ....

Might want to be careful riding with me though. Had a Capt scared to death when I was a Cpl. Was in one of those old Ford Mutt Jeeps. He said we need to go here ... I drive in a straight line. Was hilarious in hindsight. We were on Dime Dingo in the Alpha corridor at 29 Palms. It's a ways uphill in the desert. I think he may have soiled something by the time we got down the hill.

Thwn the squirt tried to fire me from MY Jeep. I'm like nope. It's signed out to me not you, Capt. The Master Gunny at MT hated me. I take great pride in that. I destroyed 4 of his vehicles.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I can get 8 jarheads in a Hummer. Unfortunately, only 6 if you're along. Lot of extra comm gear goes with hauling command staff. Guess they can run along beside the truck ....

Might want to be careful riding with me though. Had a Capt scared to death when I was a Cpl. Was in one of those old Ford Mutt Jeeps. He said we need to go here ... I drive in a straight line. Was hilarious in hindsight. We were on Dime Dingo in the Alpha corridor at 29 Palms. It's a ways uphill in the desert. I think he may have soiled something by the time we got down the hill.

Thwn the squirt tried to fire me from MY Jeep. I'm like nope. It's signed out to me not you, Capt. The Master Gunny at MT hated me. I take great pride in that. I destroyed 4 of his vehicles.
    Officers are different animals. I wasn't BORN a CSM ya know.... as for comm gear I wasn't planning on TALKING to anyone not along for the ride....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Officers are different animals. I wasn't BORN a CSM ya know.... as for comm gear I wasn't planning on TALKING to anyone not along for the ride....
    Do I ever hear ya, bro. You'd have thought I was born a Gunny. No, little goofheads, I started as a slick sleeve just like you. Until the day I retired I could still outrun my troops, out lift them and out swim them ..... I set the example. I was the leader. I never asked them to do anything I could not do or hadn't done.

But I had a blast as a troop. You have to drive around in the desert in this 4 wheel drive Jeep. Oh gee let me guess ... I get to carry this M-16 with me too? Break my friggin heart.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Do I ever hear ya, bro. You'd have thought I was born a Gunny. No, little goofheads, I started as a slick sleeve just like you. Until the day I retired I could still outrun my troops, out lift them and out swim them ..... I set the example. I was the leader. I never asked them to do anything I could not do or hadn't done.

But I had a blast as a troop. You have to drive around in the desert in this 4 wheel drive Jeep. Oh gee let me guess ... I get to carry this M-16 with me too? Break my friggin heart.
    M-14 first ...then M-16
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

M-14 first ...then M-16
    I LOVED my M-14. Have one now.

11. Likes CSM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Manning Schmanning, I'm upset that he pardoned Willie McCovey and Duke Snider for tax evasion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

You are apparently very pleased that those who take the security of this nation lightly (intentionally or otherwise) will be free to place the citizens of the US in further danger. I wonder if you would be so cavalier with your own country's security and your own safety....
    Oh, I think that he would be.

I believe I can take it as read that our resident Pond-distant Leftie is / would be a British Labour Party supporter (it's certainly a lot more likely than his supporting their opposition ..) ? Well ... Jeremy Corbyn, Labour's leader, is on record as publicly declaring that he'd never authorise the use of nuclear weapons against an enemy, under ANY circumstances !!

The security of Western nations relies in no small part upon the deterrence mere ownership of nukes suggests must exist. Corbyn's idea is to totally remove any deterrent factor against any foreign aggressor.

I think this speak for itself.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Does this mean he will pardon Putin?

16. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Let's sum it up.

Noir is a wussy pussy that has never done a thing personally to stand up and defend the U.K.
    All he does is whine and try to preach to us, hiding behind his mommy's skirt.

Yet he comes in here and dares to tell US Armed Forces Vets what to think.
    No experience or basis in fact involved. Fucking coward...

Time to clean out your diapers Noir, and become a man and not a spoiled child.

Very well said.

As another Brit ... I fully acknowledge the role America has played, and is continuing to play, in keeping Western nations safe against those forces in the world who'd happily do us great harm. I for one am fully appreciative of it.

Any and all measures Trump introduces to strengthen America's military capabilities, I'll be delighted to see ... the world needs a strong America. The stronger the better.

Noir's judgmentality is no less than disgusting.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

18. Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Paybacks for Obama....are a joke.

If Obama can Pardon a known TRAITOR, then Trump should be able to PARDON... General David H. Petraeus. His so-called crime was tiny compared to the TRANNY DRAG QUEEN Obama loves so much.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

20. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post