Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Remember, Hamas aren't terrorists?

I guess these are "fake muslims".

----

Highly-trained Hamas commandos head to Egypt to team-up with terror group ISIS

INCREASING numbers of elite Hamas commandos are leaving the Gaza Strip to join forces with ISIS in Egypt.

Members of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades and the Hamas commando wing (Nukhba) have teamed-up with the terror group.

Many have travelled to the war-torn Sinai peninsula which already has a heavy ISIS presence, reports the Times of Israel.

Highly-trained bomb makers are among those said to have joined up with Islamis State jihadis.

ISIS has carried out a string of bloody attacks targeting both civilians and the Egyptian army over the last few years.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/282209...-to-join-isis/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

----

INCREASING numbers of elite Hamas commandos are leaving the Gaza Strip to join forces with ISIS in Egypt.

Members of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades and the Hamas commando wing (Nukhba) have teamed-up with the terror group.

Many have travelled to the war-torn Sinai peninsula which already has a heavy ISIS presence, reports the Times of Israel.

Highly-trained bomb makers are among those said to have joined up with Islamis State jihadis.

ISIS has carried out a string of bloody attacks targeting both civilians and the Egyptian army over the last few years.

I called up our old buddy Jafar and he says, no they are not terrorists.
    They are just freedom fighters, fighting for nothing but freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks jimnyc, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

----

... well .... if I were a certain other contributor, I'd no doubt feel a sudden urge, to, ahem .... approve of negotiations with them !!

Happily, I myself do not. Terrorists are good for one thing, and one thing only ... being comprehensively defeated. Be it by bomb, bullet, incarceration (if you absolutely must !) ... but definitely, NEVER give them the deluded status of even POTENTIAL so-called 'negotiators'.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

If I recall correctly, Hamas has not been described as a terrorist organization for over 8 years.

Well the people of Israel, Jordan, and even Lebanon know better.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    If I recall correctly, Hamas has not been described as a terrorist organization for over 8 years.

Source?

They are and this is a non story. Not controversial.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Perhaps there's truth in that, but if so, I really fail to see WHY.

Who'd believe (apart from Lefties ?) that Hamas's activities over the last eight years against Israel are anything BUT terrorism ??

But even regardless of this, I think Pete, in the weeks ahead, is going to be proved wrong .. there should be an upcoming development that'll highlight the terrorist nature of 'outfits' such as Hamas.

See ....

http://www.euronews.com/2017/01/26/t...errorist-group

A debate is under way in the Trump administration about whether the United States should declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organisation and subject it to U.S. sanctions, according to U.S. officials and people close to President Donald Trump’s transition team.

A faction led by Michael Flynn, Trump’s National Security Advisor, wants to add the Brotherhood to the State Department and U.S. Treasury lists of foreign terrorist organizations, the sources said.

“I know it has been discussed. I’m in favour of it,” said a Trump transition advisor, who declined to be named because of the sensitivity of the issue.

The advisor said Flynn’s team discussed adding the group to the U.S. list of terrorist groups but said it was ultimately unclear when or even if the administration ultimately would go ahead with such a move.
    According to this, there's a possibility that there will be no decisive progress on this ... which, if Trump continues as he HAS done, I find hard to believe.

It's important in the context of Hamas, though, because the Muslim Brotherhood sets itself up as a parent body for 'affiliates'. Hamas is one such affiliate.

This may be of interest ... it leads to a pdf document --

http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/...ial-Report.pdf

From its page 19 ...

The Brotherhood does not condemn violence outright; they merely criticize its use in what they regard as inappropriate situations. For example, Brotherhood founder al-Banna criticized the “Special Organization” (the original Brotherhood paramilitary group) for what he regarded as excessive use of force without sufficient Islamic knowledge. In countries such as Syria, and in extreme situations, the Brotherhood runs full-blown paramilitary organizations complete with modern weaponry and a disciplined military hierarchy.

The Brotherhood has been the inspiration behind almost every Islamist group of note, including Al-Qaeda and Hamas. Hassan al-Banna and Sayyid Qutb both wrote extensively on the importance of jihad and on the concept that the greater jihad is not the internal jihad against the demons of the self, but rather the external jihad against the person and the lands of the kuffar, or non-believer ...
    Who'd care to argue that Al Qaeda isn't a terrorist group ??

The Brotherhood's affiliates act according to 'local conditions'. In one country, they might act with greater militancy than in another. Nonetheless, the Muslim Brotherhood oversees all of it.

If even Saudi Arabia can designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation (and surely they should know ??) .. then I fail to see why the US can't, too.
    Last edited by Drummond; 02-10-2017 at 08:19 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Source?

They are and this is a non story. Not controversial.
    The US state department and others removed them... and yet their terror ways continued ever since. We had a member here that SWORE that Hamas were not terrorists and just good decent folks fighting for Palestine, even when tying bodies to the back of motorcycles and dragging them around the city.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Hamas definitely needs to be on the terrorist list. And, yeah, watching Jafar try to spin that was amusing. The little fella wore out several pairs of shoes around here dancing with that subject.

I've been reading that Trump is considering adding Muslim Brotherhood to the list, which is richly deserved.

The bonus to adding MB is that it destroys CAIR as it is closely linked to MB.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

15. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Finally...a public demonstration of the HAMAS military strength...PUBLICLY Exposed

They love the SMELL OF BARBQUE PIG early in the mornings, before they attack Israel.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

17. Thanks Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

At least one definition:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...hezbollah.html

Chew on that Pete. Obama's administration ignored them fully, leaving the people
    of Israel twisting in the wind.
    Last edited by Elessar; 02-15-2017 at 09:08 PM.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Chew on that Pete. Obama's administration ignored them fully, leaving the people
    of Israel twisting in the wind.
    I agree Hamas and Hez are terrorist organizations. What would you have had Obama do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I agree Hamas and Hez are terrorist organizations. What would you have had Obama do?

First of all petey. Really concerned, honest people would have demanded Obama stop appeasing Hamas, and Hezbolla by calling them Victims of the Israeli's.
    Obama blamed the country you claim to be a citizen of here for all the ILL'S of the World. In fact. Obama...your friend, and fellow Liar, defended Hamas, and Hezbolla rather than identify them as Terrorists.
    Guess you intentionally avoided being reminded of that, since it made you look like Obama too!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    First of all petey. Really concerned, honest people would have demanded Obama stop appeasing Hamas, and Hezbolla by calling them Victims of the Israeli's.
    Obama blamed the country you claim to be a citizen of here for all the ILL'S of the World. In fact. Obama...your friend, and fellow Liar, defended Hamas, and Hezbolla rather than identify them as Terrorists.
    Guess you intentionally avoided being reminded of that, since it made you look like Obama too!
    Sources please for your claims

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Go after them instead of turning his back and appeasing them; which continued to allow
    them to harass and assault our allies.

Sources please for your claims
    Sources for your claims. You love one-liners but cannot man up to the task.

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Go after them instead of turning his back and appeasing them; which continued to allow
    them to harass and assault our allies.
    You want us to go to war with Palestine and Lebanon?