Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default What I Would Like to See

Not having 4 different threads on one damned topic. Okay, your special little opening line ain't special. It's called regurgitation. Your simple little take on a topic doesn't rate yet another thread to chase so one can repeat what they said in the other threads on the same topic. Use the thread that's already there. It actually works.

So you didn't invent the thread ... who gives a damn?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks aboutime, gabosaurus thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Bravo!

Having to hit links to related threads is a tedious pain in the ass.

Keep them all under one topic. Everyone has the option to add a
    title to a response.

Sounds simple, no?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks aboutime, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Bravo!

Having to hit links to related threads is a tedious pain in the ass.

Keep them all under one topic. Everyone has the option to add a
    title to a response.

Sounds simple, no?
    Last I counted we got 3 threads on Sessions. This has aggravated me since Day One. Okay, sorry ... don't want to make the same argument 3 times.

And I got news for you left and rightwingnuts having a fit .... I on't know a thing about sessions, I'm laughing at YOU.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Last I counted we got 3 threads on Sessions. This has aggravated me since Day One. Okay, sorry ... don't want to make the same argument 3 times.

And I got news for you left and rightwingnuts having a fit .... I on't know a thing about sessions, I'm laughing at YOU.
    I guess I should amend ... I'm laughing at the left. They're running around like chickens with their heads chopped off.

I just don"t think -- A PERSONAL OPINION -- we need a bunch of threads on a single topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I just don"t think -- A PERSONAL OPINION -- we need a bunch of threads on a single topic.
    Obviously the administrators of this board do not agree with you. They seem to enjoy multiple threads on the same topic. Unless those threads are created by one of us liberal moonbats. Then they are merged or sent to the dungeon. But this has been going on forever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Obviously the administrators of this board do not agree with you. They seem to enjoy multiple threads on the same topic. Unless those threads are created by one of us liberal moonbats. Then they are merged or sent to the dungeon. But this has been going on forever.
    What a complete load of leftist monkey poo. I have accidentally started a duplicate thread before and it was merged with the other thread or threads with a kind note from an admin. Not sure if you noticed, Gabs, I am not exactly a leftist.
    Last edited by BoogyMan; 03-02-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

gabby. This is in your honor...
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Not my call. I expressed a personal opinion. This is not about board policy. This forum is for people to bitch about shit that's ridiculous or funny. You got the whole rest of the board to trainwreck with your politics.

This is about BSing and having fun.

If you think for one moment we all think the same? Ask Kath. Sw;s worse than having a wife. She stays in my ass like a hole digger. She's still my friend. So are you dumbass. You just don't know who to mouth off to.

in the meantime, try and have some fun. Say what you want. But this is about goofy sh*t, nit politics. Use the frum for what it's for.

And DON'T pick on Tink,

11. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I think WRONG...What Gunny says is perfect common sense. Instead of logging in and creating a new thread immediately
    see if there is is something related already up....not rocket science

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    What a complete load of leftist monkey poo. I have accidentally started a duplicate thread before and it was merged with the other thread or threads with a kind note from an admin. Not sure if you noticed, Gabs, I am not exactly a leftist.
    Monkey Poo, Yes. I've seen my boo-boos and suggested staff merge them. They are pretty good at that.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The only times that I post a new thread that is 'news related' is when it is 'breaking' and I don't want to take the time to look for new threads. Usually my focus is on the news at that moment in time.

Otherwise I do look through new posts headlines. Some don't have titles that one can tell what they're about, I've been guilty of that.

I probably merge more threads than most of the staff. In the case of Sessions though, I started a separate thread on the news conference, so that others might catch the presser if they cared to. After the discussion started on multiple threads, I didn't want to step on others toes.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    The only times that I post a new thread that is 'news related' is when it is 'breaking' and I don't want to take the time to look for new threads. Usually my focus is on the news at that moment in time.

Otherwise I do look through new posts headlines. Some don't have titles that one can tell what they're about, I've been guilty of that.

I probably merge more threads than most of the staff. In the case of Sessions though, I started a separate thread on the news conference, so that others might catch the presser if they cared to. After the discussion started on multiple threads, I didn't want to step on others toes.
    Wasn't aimed at you specifically, Tinkerbell. Was aimed at the practice itself. What I WILL say to you specifically @Kathianne is if got enough time to look up those 10 million links you're always pasting, you got enough time to cruise the board first. "Breaking News" is "They just bombed Pearl Harbor". "9-11". A preplanned press conference is hardly "breaking" anything but my sanity. It means what channels do I have left to not have to listen to a talking head? I know ... let's build a wall. There's already one there. Let's make a new law to stop illegal immigration. They're already there. Enforce them? Novel approach I guess.

And for any of you jack offs that want to pile on? That's my lil sis. You play nice or Gunny will break the glass and bust out old Gunny on your asses. I'm surprised Kath and Abs haven't shown up at my door with rolling pins. They're mean as Hell to me. Doesn't mean you get to pick on them.

16. Likes Abbey Marie, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

And for any of you jack offs that want to pile on? That's my lil sis. You play nice or Gunny will break the glass and bust out old Gunny on your asses. I'm surprised Kath and Abs haven't shown up at my door with rolling pins. They're mean as Hell to me. Doesn't mean you get to pick on them.
    I think the world of both, even though we might disagree at times. Usually employ a calm demeanor and are pretty fair.

A Deplorable!

18. Likes Abbey Marie, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Wasn't aimed at you specifically, Tinkerbell. Was aimed at the practice itself. What I WILL say to you specifically @Kathianne is if got enough time to look up those 10 million links you're always pasting, you got enough time to cruise the board first. "Breaking News" is "They just bombed Pearl Harbor". "9-11". A preplanned press conference is hardly "breaking" anything but my sanity. It means what channels do I have left to not have to listen to a talking head? I know ... let's build a wall. There's already one there. Let's make a new law to stop illegal immigration. They're already there. Enforce them? Novel approach I guess.

Just wait until we are both all better.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

20. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Just wait until we are both all better.
    I'm trying to find an Ironman suit. You best hope I don't. I'll spank both of you at one time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I'm trying to find an Ironman suit. You best hope I don't. I'll spank both of you at one time.
    Robert Gunny, Jr?

23. Thanks Gunny thanked this post