Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default The Tyr start a thread special.

Becuase reasons I'm sure.
    Two thrilling questions to kick the thread into motion, both with @Tyr-Ziu Saxnot as intended receiver.

1 -

Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
    Let history, science and biology answer that question for you..
    Basic first and glaringly biggest proof of homosexuality being an extremely negative and abnormal behavior is as simple as the screaming reality of --Survival Of The Species!

Do you apply the same logic to heterosexual sexual acts that are not involved in the 'survival of the species'?

2 -

Want to see me break a person into half, let that person harm my child in any way!!

Hiw many children are hurt because their parents physically or emotionally bully them when they learn of their non-heterosexual identity? Would you embrace your child with love if they did so?
    Last edited by Noir; 03-05-2017 at 01:06 PM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Idiotic thread...belongs in The Cage if you are challenging another member in this fashion.

Immature as hell, Noir.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks Gunny, Balu, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Balu liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Idiotic thread...belongs in The Cage if you are challenging another member in this fashion.

Immature as hell, Noir.
    It was Tyr that asked for the thread to be made.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Immature as hell, Noir.
    Yeah it seems Tyr is being challenged to a duel.

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Immature as hell, Noir.
    Nailed it. I det his ignore list is longer than his rep count. He won't take on anyone that will hand him his ass. Except I think he just bit off more than he can chew. Tyr can plan on being on that ignore list when he hands fag-boy his ass.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Jeff liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Nailed it. I det his ignore list is longer than his rep count. He won't take on anyone that will hand him his ass. Except I think he just bit off more than he can chew. Tyr can plan on being on that ignore list when he hands fag-boy his ass.
    Tyr (Robert) is not a pansy.

He's tolerant, but does not abide by idiots.

You can bet Fag-Boy will be handed his ass taking on Tyr.

Are you up to it Noir? Or just gonna run, hide, and try to be confusingly intellectual - at
    which you fail?
    Last edited by Elessar; 03-05-2017 at 10:42 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I don't understand why anyone would use the "ignore" function. If you get upset or offended by another person's opinion, you obviously are a quite sensitive person who needs to be protected from the reality of life.
    I can deal with anyone's opinion. Even aboutime. So why bother?

13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would use the "ignore" function. If you get upset or offended by another person's opinion, you obviously are a quite sensitive person who needs to be protected from the reality of life.
    I can deal with anyone's opinion. Even aboutime. So why bother?
    Only for the sake of convenience. Not to see the posts of unbred, rude, low educated and ignorant persons in front of your eyes without any urgent need.
    Last edited by Balu; 03-06-2017 at 12:54 AM.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Tyr (Robert) is not a pansy.

He's tolerant, but does not abide by idiots.

You can bet Fag-Boy will be handed his ass taking on Tyr.

Are you up to it Noir? Or just gonna run, hide, and try to be confusingly intellectual - at
    which you fail?
    What's that line from First Blood? I ain't worried about Tyr. Like leading the lambs to the slaughter. Bring a good supply of body bags.

But I hate pansies. Apparently the two board pansies want to play. "I'll put you on ignore". Oh no. Not THAT! Being adults would be WAY too much for your candy asses.

Both are arrogant as Hell and think we are all beneath them. And wen they get their asses handed to them them run like little chickens.

Don't you two morons make me have to figure out how to get around your pussy-ass shit. I'm not near as dumb as I play. Tyr's my friend. You want a fucking war? Bring it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Becuase reasons I'm sure.
    Two thrilling questions to kick the thread into motion, both with @Tyr-Ziu Saxnot as intended receiver.

1 -

Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
    Let history, science and biology answer that question for you..
    Basic first and glaringly biggest proof of homosexuality being an extremely negative and abnormal behavior is as simple as the screaming reality of --Survival Of The Species!

Do you apply the same logic to heterosexual sexual acts that are not involved in the 'survival of the species'?

2 -

Want to see me break a person into half, let that person harm my child in any way!!

Hiw many children are hurt because their parents physically or emotionally bully them when they learn of their non-heterosexual identity? Would you embrace your child with love if they did so?

First, how you quoted is a bit confusing, since its not easy for a new reader to know which quote belongs to which of us, IMHO.
    HERE BELOW IS MY COMMENTS AND MY SUGGESTIONS MADE, WHICH IN YOUR OPENING HERE YOU CLEVERLY MISREPRESENT, IMHO..-Tyr

A.
    Do you apply the same logic to heterosexual sexual acts that are not involved in the 'survival of the species'?-NOIR

Start a thread on that specific topic if interested in the vast multitude of people's flavors within their own personal sex-lives is my suggestions- as it is not relevant to this topic of the militant gay agenda and adding flaming, gay characters in children's fairy-tale movies.-Tyr
    -----

How many children are hurt because their parents physically or emotionally bully them when they learn of their non-heterosexual identity? Would you embrace your child with love if they did so?-NOIR

Start a thread on that specific topic if interested in the abuse of children by their own parents.
    As it is not relevant to this topic of the militant gay agenda and adding flaming, gay characters in children's fairy-tale movies.-Tyr

-----

I hope you do start those two threads as , I think your thoughts on such may be interesting and quite enlightening.
    Even tho', I feel that we will almost certainly disagree in many ways on that as well...-Tyr
    -----

Now on to how you started this thread, as if it is to be a personal duel between only you and I.
    THAT IS FINE- IF SO, IN THAT VEIN , THEN START THIS IN THE CAGE..
    I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE YOU..BUT YOU WILL NOT LIKE HOW I HAND YOU YOUR ASS.-TYR

HOWEVER IF THIS IS TO DISCUSS, YOUR CONCERNS ON THE SPECIFIC TOPICS, AS I AM NOT GOING TO REHASH ALL THAT I STATED IN THE ORIGINAL GAY AGENDA BEAUTY AND THE BEAST THREAD, THAT BIRTHED THIS AND YOUR ANGRY BLATHER.
    Below are my two suggestions, and they are not about rehashing the original topic in a new thread.....-Tyr

Start a thread on that specific topic if interested in the abuse of children by their own parents.
    Start a thread on that specific topic if interested in the vast multitude of people's flavors within their own personal sex-lives is my suggestions
    Your choice, cage or here but I will not waste my time here rehashing my comments already made in the thread I authored on beauty and the beast and insanity of adding a gay character in a children's fairy-tale.-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 03-06-2017 at 07:57 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Likes Jeff liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Thread was already moved to the cage, Tyr may have been working on his response.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

20. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond, Elessar thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Thread was already moved to the cage, Tyr may have been working on his response.
    Why? It's a serious thread with two questions that were seen as 'out of place' on a similar thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Why? It's a serious thread with two questions that were seen as 'out of place' on a similar thread.
    Gonna keep going? Was a personal attack. Personal attacks go in the Cage. I ain't woeeiwd about tyr, but in case your lame pansy ass hasn't noticed, screwing with Tinkerbell is off limits.

I'm about pissed at you two lame fucks. Enough to go into the controls and turn you ignore shit off. Little babies. How do those Huggies fit?

It got moved moved because I asked for it to be. Got something to say besides "wah"? Come get some, motherfuckers. You wimpy ass little pussies make me sick. I never see anything about you but your asses running away. But you're so fucking smart. Can't even man your own line, wimps.

Now fuck with me or my friends a little more.

23. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Gonna keep going? Was a personal attack. Personal attacks go in the Cage. I ain't woeeiwd about tyr, but in case your lame pansy ass hasn't noticed, screwing with Tinkerbell is off limits.

I'm about pissed at you two lame fucks. Enough to go into the controls and turn you ignore shit off. Little babies. How do those Huggies fit?

It got moved moved because I asked for it to be. Got something to say besides "wah"? Come get some, motherfuckers. You wimpy ass little pussies make me sick. I never see anything about you but your asses running away. But you're so fucking smart. Can't even man your own line, wimps.

Now fuck with me or my friends a little more.
    Matters not to me what Noir decides to do. He can shoot away down here, get blistering return fire from me or else go up board-start separate threads on those two topics , inviting comments from any and all.
    Truth is , apparently in his anger he chose to start a thread up top board, as a personal issue based upon his disgust at my expressing my views on gay agenda being carried into children movies- a fairy-tale no less! I say tough cookie, I do not hold back when expressing my views regardless of who takes offense..
    My take is, that thread I posted is still there.
    And it has many members expressing views quite close to mine, about how inappropriate it is to subject underage kids to such gay perversions/gay militant agenda, even if they are not as brutally direct as was I .
    He will learn that , a true Southern man stands his ground- come hell or high water and regardless of how many attacks him..--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 03-06-2017 at 11:47 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

25. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post