Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Garbage from Gabby

Of course this is breitbart. No respectable media outlet would print such drivel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Moved post, thread banned from original thread. At least make an effort to participate, or participate down here where you belong with the rest of the garbage.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Of course this is breitbart. No respectable media outlet would print such drivel.
    After I started a thread, Scabby instantly replied with the above. I did in fact thread ban her, and moved that post here. No need to avoid all content and continually disrupt threads by saying the same thing over and over and over and over.

So she gets angry and goes to another thread with this:

And yet when Jim is challenged, or asked to reply to a sore subject, his answer is to either ban the challenger from a thread or toss their responses into the board dungeon. As I have said many times before, disagreement is not trolling. Some people merely refuse to accept this.
    Now, seeing her reply at the top, can someone show me where I was challenged? Or reply to a sore subject of any kind? Does anyone think the content from her post was merely her showing her political disagreement?

No, sorry, but you came in and played your little trolling game again, and got moved where the garbage goes.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks aboutime, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    After I started a thread, Scabby instantly replied with the above. I did in fact thread ban her, and moved that post here. No need to avoid all content and continually disrupt threads by saying the same thing over and over and over and over.

So she gets angry and goes to another thread with this:

Now, seeing her reply at the top, can someone show me where I was challenged? Or reply to a sore subject of any kind? Does anyone think the content from her post was merely her showing her political disagreement?

No, sorry, but you came in and played your little trolling game again, and got moved where the garbage goes.
    Simple answer to your question Jim. Whenever ANY liberal is confronted with, and shown the REAL TRUTH about any subject. Their only defense becomes limited to what they have been taught, or brainwashed into always doing.
    Accusing whoever confronted them with Truth, of any of the hundreds of lies they have learned, in avoiding making themselves accountable for answering HONESTLY about anything. In other words here. We call that "Fittingly in gabby's, and pete's case...TROLLING.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Simple answer to your question Jim. Whenever ANY liberal is confronted with, and shown the REAL TRUTH about any subject. Their only defense becomes limited to what they have been taught, or brainwashed into always doing.
    Accusing whoever confronted them with Truth, of any of the hundreds of lies they have learned, in avoiding making themselves accountable for answering HONESTLY about anything. In other words here. We call that "Fittingly in gabby's, and pete's case...TROLLING.
    I give Pete a lot more credit. He doesn't directly lie that I'm aware of, and he won't bail usually. I don't think he comes with the intent of trolling certain members either. He ain't perfect, but neither am I. But I wouldn't put him in the same sentence as someone who has more than earned her reputation.

9. Thanks aboutime, LongTermGuy thanked this post