Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default students caught pondering their Christophobia - Muslim vs Chritian ideals/beliefs in

The video was uploaded to YouTube by Alliance Defending Freedom and features a reporter initially asking students if they think Muslim singers should have the right to decline work that goes against their faith.
    “Yeah, I mean, you have the right to opt out of doing whatever you want,” replied one student.
    “Yeah, if that goes against your religious views I feel like you have the right to turn that down,” said another.
    Then, the reporter turns the question around and asks the very same students if they’d be okay with a Christian photographer turning down a shoot for a gay wedding.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/0...eedom-muslims/

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, revelarts thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Highlights the PC culture in this nation, they blindness indoctrinated into our youth and the fact that logical reasoning is not a subjects taught at our schools.
    Libs seems to have some kind of insane love for muslims, just as they have some kind of insane hatred for Christians..
    One could therefore could easily come to the conclusion that libs hate good and readily embrace evil.
    When he mentioned gays getting married, suddenly religious rights went out the window--suddenly forcing somebody to do the requested work despite their religious objections was ok...
    Think anything of this type is taught in colleges today?? No..
    Instead, Lib/Dem PCness is taught, which is the direct opposite of commonsense, fairness and logical reasoning..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Balu, darin thanked this post
    Likes Balu, darin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Highlights the PC culture in this nation, they blindness indoctrinated into our youth and the fact that logical reasoning is not a subjects taught at our schools.
    Libs seems to have some kind of insane love for muslims, just as they have some kind of insane hatred for Christians..
    One could therefore could easily come to the conclusion that libs hate good and readily embrace evil.
    When he mentioned gays getting married, suddenly religious rights went out the window--suddenly forcing somebody to do the requested work despite their religious objections was ok...
    Think anything of this type is taught in colleges today?? No..
    Instead, Lib/Dem PCness is taught, which is the direct opposite of commonsense, fairness and logical reasoning..-Tyr
    There is one great problem with Muslims. Tolerance require reciprocity. But here it doesn't exist. They treated it as a weakness. Besides, Islam is a younger Religion (in terms of the History), and as any younger it is aggressive. They feel and act very much alike Christians in the beginning of at the beginning of Our Era til the Middle Ages.
    Besides, there was a conceptional mistake - initially they were not taught and even forced to understand though their Religion is foreign body in a Society where THEY found themselves, it will be permitted, subject to their observance of the rules and traditions of those, who had been living where they came.
    *) Everything I've said is my personal opinion only and may differ from that of the others.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

6. Thanks darin, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes darin, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    They feel and act very much alike Christians in the beginning of at the beginning of Our Era til the Middle Ages.
    That's a fairly valid point - but it's not due to theirs being a 'younger' religion...it's about their desire to kill and torture and do terrible godless things but excuse their behaviour in the name of their god.

Christianity started out with them being crucified and eaten by lions and enslaved. As far as I remember Islam has always been a religion of destruction and conquering and all sorts of evil.

8. Thanks Balu, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Balu, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    That's a fairly valid point - but it's not due to theirs being a 'younger' religion...it's about their desire to kill and torture and do terrible godless things but excuse their behaviour in the name of their god.

Christianity started out with them being crucified and eaten by lions and enslaved. As far as I remember Islam has always been a religion of destruction and conquering and all sorts of evil.
    Have you ever read Koran and studied the History of Muslim States to make such statements?
    Islam was the basis for many countries for Centuries. And only this very fact already proves the opposite.
    Sure they differ. But this is not the reason for such statements. There is such think as expansion. And the methods of expansion to bring OWN values, culture and religious norms on the basis of conviction in own exceptionalism and rightness were very awful. Not to go far see the History of GB, Spain and Portugal.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Throughout history, religion itself has been a source of destruction and conquering and all sorts of evil. From the Crusades all the up to The Troubles in Ireland. The one common principle uniting all religions is that the majority of religious people are peaceful and filled with love for their God. It is a small sect of troublemakers in each sect that give all the others a bad name. This holds true for Catholics, Protestants, Hindus and Muslims.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Throughout history, religion itself has been a source of destruction and conquering and all sorts of evil. From the Crusades all the up to The Troubles in Ireland. The one common principle uniting all religions is that the majority of religious people are peaceful and filled with love for their God. It is a small sect of troublemakers in each sect that give all the others a bad name. This holds true for Catholics, Protestants, Hindus and Muslims.
    Vice versa.
    Any Religions
    defined the moral foundations of society, which formed the basis of its laws.
    P.S.
    Please be informed that Orthodoxy, Catholicism, Protestantism are all one and the same Religion - Christianity.
    Last edited by Balu; 03-13-2017 at 12:54 PM.
    (A.Pushkin)

12. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Likes darin liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    And today, only one religion is a source of destruction and all sorts of evil. From the time even before the evils they did spurring the crusades up until...last week...Islam is fucked. The good muslims need to take-back their faith. Because it's NOT a small sect of Islam. It's hundreds of millions.

Oh - and an aside: Christianity has done more GOOD for the world than probably all the other faiths (including and especially atheism) combined.

PS You're a lying hack.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    Have you ever read Koran and studied the History of Muslim States to make such statements?
    Islam was the basis for many countries for Centuries. And only this very fact already proves the opposite.
    Sure they differ. But this is not the reason for such statements. There is such think as expansion. And the methods of expansion to bring OWN values, culture and religious norms on the basis of conviction in own exceptionalism and rightness were very awful. Not to go far see the History of GB, Spain and Portugal.
    I have read portions of the Koran - and I don't much care about the Koran. What I care about is fuckheads reading every out-of-context "scripture" they can and deciding that's God personally telling THEM to do the same thing.

It'd be like this:

Hakim asked Allah, "Hey God - I have some people breaking into my house to rape my kids, and I have pistol. Should I shoot and kill them to protect my family? "And Allah said Kill those fuckers DEAD"

Then some idiot today saying "Allah says KILL THEM DEAD!"

Expansion should happen on the merits of the faith; not through coercion or conquering.

15. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Likes Balu liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I have read portions of the Koran - and I don't much care about the Koran. What I care about is fuckheads reading every out-of-context "scripture" they can and deciding that's God personally telling THEM to do the same thing.

It'd be like this:

Hakim asked Allah, "Hey God - I have some people breaking into my house to rape my kids, and I have pistol. Should I shoot and kill them to protect my family? "And Allah said Kill those fuckers DEAD"

Then some idiot today saying "Allah says KILL THEM DEAD!"

Expansion should happen on the merits of the faith; not through coercion or conquering.
    An excellent post, dmp!
    First it proves that the appeals of ISIS has nothing in common with the NATURE of Islam itself. So, it's much better to be informed than ignorant not to be misled and manipulated.
    Second - the questions of Faith are very sensitive questions and the prevailing of this or that Religion to a large extend depends the History and traditions. And I wouldn't use the words 'territories and people', I would use the term CIVILIZATIONS as in this respect a great territories not framed only by the borders of the countries and hundreds millions of people are involved.
    I live in a country were all the main Religions exist all together and there are no religion contradictions between their supporters. It may sound strange for you, but sometimes we celebrate together and exchange of congratulations with my neighbor Muslim the Tatar on his holiday Qurban-bairam and Sabantuy and on our Christmas and Orthodox Easter.
    I think that this very situation may be named tolerance. And it is possible the principle 'Never enter into a strange monastery with own charter!' is strictly observed.
    Last edited by Balu; 03-14-2017 at 03:57 AM.
    (A.Pushkin)