Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Lmao.

First tf having any disorder doesn't give you a free pass to act like a ass, you are a somewhat smart guy so learn to go past your disabilities and act right.

But as far as meeting in public, naaa buddy I would just like to have a cup of coffee with ya and shoot the sheot a bit, of course that is until you explained to me how I was one of your experiments, but let's make no mistake, I wouldn't be in any trouble cause for starters who would call the cops, look around man no one likes that shit and you wouldn't be calling the cops cause you would be laying on your back dreaming about being that dominant male you believe you are.

But look I like ya, so hell now that Lil winky won't work go to one of those adult stores and buy your wife a LIL winky, they come with a special belt ( think they strap on) and then go home get on all 4's and shoot out all the orders ya want, something tells me your wife will follow all your orders and do her best to work real hard to oblige you.
I'm thinking breakfast at Waffle House. I wish we had one here. They'd get rich off me alone. And I'd even buy what's his name a soda pop. If you actually want to put up the effort to let one of your kids kick his ass, I ll hold your hoody.

If he f-s up MY breakfast at Waffle House it ain't your kids he's going to have to worry about. Screwing up breakfast at Waffle House comes with a death sentence.