View Poll Results: Is sexual privation a form of spousal abuse?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Follow-up Poll:

Now that Tailfins has the most embarrassing thread of the decade, here's a poll on what his best course of action should be to pretend that he never created this thread in the first place:

A) Claim that his account has hacked, and some Russian hacker created the thread

B) Put everyone on the board on "Ignore" status, and then imagine that the responses are full of positive feedback

C) Confess that he's afraid of his wife, and that she's the meanest ever

D) Stay the course with the "I only login to this board to look down upon everyone" statements
    Or he could stop being an arrogant prick and treating her like a dog--then maybe she would stop making fun of his limp weasel..
    Safe money, goes with him never thinking to treat her as an equal and thus avoid her belittling his male ego and lord of the jungle fantasies. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Likes Kathianne, Abbey Marie, Jeff liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Well that's a first, a man admitting he can't perform no more , LMFAO

Dot feel bad though Tf I would of bet that was the case anyway, I mean hell a man that has to act like woman are so beneath him only does so cause the truth is he has no say so at home, poor woman.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

4. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    You don't have a wife. You have an indentured servant. This is why you didn't marry an American woman. We don't put up with that crap.
    Your time could be coming, though. Don't push your luck. You could come home from work one day and find your bank account empty and your wife and kids on a flight to Brazil.
    Little slow on the uptake, Gabby? I'm pretty sure his time HAS come. Got himself a sex toy and 'Lil Willy' don't work. This is comedy gold for me. Not to mention the justice. It's tomorrow and I'm STILL cracking up every time I see it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Abbey Marie, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes Jeff liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Little slow on the uptake, Gabby? I'm pretty sure his time HAS come. Got himself a sex toy and 'Lil Willy' don't work. This is comedy gold for me. Not to mention the justice. It's tomorrow and I'm STILL cracking up every time I see it.
    Would be hard to find a more deserving black soul to laugh at and ridicule, methinks..
    When the worm turns, it in his case, affected his useless little worm and momma ain't too happy about that ..

No pity for da fool, but loads of pity from me go out to his poor wife for being in prison with him.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Likes Jeff liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Would be hard to find a more deserving black soul to laugh at and ridicule, methinks..
    When the worm turns, it in his case, affected his useless little worm and momma ain't too happy about that ..

No pity for da fool, but loads of pity from me go out to his poor wife for being in prison with him.. -Tyr
    Like I said ... it's situational to me. Come on here and degrade women for years; then, a thread about the reversal of positions. And I know he's taking this personally (well because it IS personal but I didn't ask ) but whatever. It's not personal. I laugh at myself and some of the dumb sh*t I do so I'm damned sure am going to laugh at you.

I'm getting WAY too much entertainment out of this.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Likes Jeff liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

tailfins! Did anyone ever tell you. You can't make children while being Sexually 'DE prived' rubbing Noses with Alaskan women????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Gunny. Obviously. Tailfins only has One Toy...called "Little Willy Won't Work!" I LOVE DAT ONE!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I knew a lot of reasonable women who agreed with what she did.
    I sure as hell didn't think it was reasonable though. Holy crow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

You don't have a wife. You have an indentured servant. This is why you didn't marry an American woman. We don't put up with that crap.
    Your time could be coming, though. Don't push your luck. You could come home from work one day and find your bank account empty and your wife and kids on a flight to Brazil.
    You have been wishing that for quite awhile. You only have two years left to keep praying for it when the kids are no longer minors. My wife's family has a solid sense of "a deal is a deal". Her aunt is quite a character. Her aunt moved to the French Guiana side of the border at age 16 and started marrying retired scientists from the missile base. Her aunt is now in her 60s and owns all kinds of property in France. She made sure that each husband had happy final years and a good funeral. Her aunt never divorced even once and took care of each husband until the very end. One of my cousins by marriage is a tour guide there. She explained the missile base during pauses to me in Portuguese because she is required to conduct the tour in French.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guiana_Space_Centre
    Last edited by tailfins; 03-19-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Well that's a first, a man admitting he can't perform no more , LMFAO

Dot feel bad though Tf I would of bet that was the case anyway, I mean hell a man that has to act like woman are so beneath him only does so cause the truth is he has no say so at home, poor woman.
    That may have something to do with the part of my brain that processes embarrassment is severely impaired. Furthermore, doing your best doesn't constitute treating someone like crap. That is unless you want to take the ridiculous assertion that most of us on the Autistic spectrum don't deserve to have a relationship. I have met people at Autism support groups that let society lead them around by the nose. They wind up alone, unemployed and on government assistance. I decided to not let that happen and get what I need out of life by any means necessary. Lots of people resent that for some reason. I'm mildly, but only mildly curious as to why.

In real life (not online), I have the right by not to be discriminated against and I use the powers that be to enforce my right not to be discriminated against out in public or in the workplace. You made several references that you would like to cross my path in a public place. If that were to occur at a Walmart for example, you would be criminally charged with simple assault or felony aggravated assault depending on how far you let it go. Punches hurt for awhile, a criminal record lasts longer.
    Last edited by tailfins; 03-19-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Tailfins, you are exceptionally brave for returning to this thread.

I know quite a few people with autism and Aspergers. I don't think any of them ended up alone, unemployed or on government assistance. They make their own life and don't resort to buying spouses off the internet.
    To charge someone with simple assault, you have to prove that you were in fear of being assaulted . There are conditions that have to be met. According to the law: "If the victim does not perceive the threat of imminent battery as real or directed towards them, then the threat has not created apprehension."
    If someone came up to you in Wal-Mart and said "Hey idiot, I hear your dick doesn't work and your old lady is pissed about it," that is not simple assault.
    To qualify as aggravated assault, someone would have to physically attack you. Someone ridiculing you for non-performance is not even close.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Tailfins, you are exceptionally brave for returning to this thread.

I know quite a few people with autism and Aspergers. I don't think any of them ended up alone, unemployed or on government assistance. They make their own life and don't resort to buying spouses off the internet.
    To charge someone with simple assault, you have to prove that you were in fear of being assaulted . There are conditions that have to be met. According to the law: "If the victim does not perceive the threat of imminent battery as real or directed towards them, then the threat has not created apprehension."
    If someone came up to you in Wal-Mart and said "Hey idiot, I hear your dick doesn't work and your old lady is pissed about it," that is not simple assault.
    To qualify as aggravated assault, someone would have to physically attack you. Someone ridiculing you for non-performance is not even close.
    Correct. If you want to put the pieces of the puzzle together, read Jeff's other posts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    What's the matter, @tailfins? Afraid of a little light brown sugar?
    Brown sugar is great with a little blue pill!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Correct. If you want to put the pieces of the puzzle together, read Jeff's other posts.
    Making fun of someone does not qualify as "imminent threat of battery." Ridiculing your wife or children does not qualify as "imminent threat of battery." If Jeff followed you to the can and laughed at your misfortunes, that would also not qualify.
    Sorry tailfins, your case doesn't have a (third) leg to stand on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Making fun of someone does not qualify as "imminent threat of battery." Ridiculing your wife or children does not qualify as "imminent threat of battery." If Jeff followed you to the can and laughed at your misfortunes, that would also not qualify.
    Sorry tailfins, your case doesn't have a (third) leg to stand on.
    Saying he "wants to beat me like a rabid dog" does, however. Don't be lazy, look it up.