View Poll Results: Is sexual privation a form of spousal abuse?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    That may have something to do with the part of my brain that processes embarrassment is severely impaired. Furthermore, doing your best doesn't constitute treating someone like crap. That is unless you want to take the ridiculous assertion that most of us on the Autistic spectrum don't deserve to have a relationship. I have met people at Autism support groups that let society lead them around by the nose. They wind up alone, unemployed and on government assistance. I decided to not let that happen and get what I need out of life by any means necessary. Lots of people resent that for some reason. I'm mildly, but only mildly curious as to why.

In real life (not online), I have the right by not to be discriminated against and I use the powers that be to enforce my right not to be discriminated against out in public or in the workplace. You made several references that you would like to cross my path in a public place. If that were to occur at a Walmart for example, you would be criminally charged with simple assault or felony aggravated assault depending on how far you let it go. Punches hurt for awhile, a criminal record lasts longer.
    Wow. Just when I thought this thread couldn't get dumber.

First off. assault is a misdemeanor. Nobody cares. Second uuuhhh ... this is the internet? It's okay for you to come on here and talk all kinds of crap without fear of reprisal; yet, when someone else does you want to bust out your version of the law? Kinda hypocritical. don't you think?

So, do you wear a sign that says "I Am Autistic (but only mildly)"? Should have figured you were in the playing victim crowd. Just from this thread alone. You are SERIOUSLY keeping ME entertained.

I can see it now: Jeff giving enough sh*t about you to actually find you and kick your a$$
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Likes Jeff liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    That may have something to do with the part of my brain that processes embarrassment is severely impaired. Furthermore, doing your best doesn't constitute treating someone like crap. That is unless you want to take the ridiculous assertion that most of us on the Autistic spectrum don't deserve to have a relationship. I have met people at Autism support groups that let society lead them around by the nose. They wind up alone, unemployed and on government assistance. I decided to not let that happen and get what I need out of life by any means necessary. Lots of people resent that for some reason. I'm mildly, but only mildly curious as to why.

In real life (not online), I have the right by not to be discriminated against and I use the powers that be to enforce my right not to be discriminated against out in public or in the workplace. You made several references that you would like to cross my path in a public place. If that were to occur at a Walmart for example, you would be criminally charged with simple assault or felony aggravated assault depending on how far you let it go. Punches hurt for awhile, a criminal record lasts longer.

Lmao.

First tf having any disorder doesn't give you a free pass to act like a ass, you are a somewhat smart guy so learn to go past your disabilities and act right.

But as far as meeting in public, naaa buddy I would just like to have a cup of coffee with ya and shoot the sheot a bit, of course that is until you explained to me how I was one of your experiments, but let's make no mistake, I wouldn't be in any trouble cause for starters who would call the cops, look around man no one likes that shit and you wouldn't be calling the cops cause you would be laying on your back dreaming about being that dominant male you believe you are.

But look I like ya, so hell now that Lil winky won't work go to one of those adult stores and buy your wife a LIL winky, they come with a special belt ( think they strap on) and then go home get on all 4's and shoot out all the orders ya want, something tells me your wife will follow all your orders and do her best to work real hard to oblige you.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Lmao.

First tf having any disorder doesn't give you a free pass to act like a ass, you are a somewhat smart guy so learn to go past your disabilities and act right.

But as far as meeting in public, naaa buddy I would just like to have a cup of coffee with ya and shoot the sheot a bit, of course that is until you explained to me how I was one of your experiments, but let's make no mistake, I wouldn't be in any trouble cause for starters who would call the cops, look around man no one likes that shit and you wouldn't be calling the cops cause you would be laying on your back dreaming about being that dominant male you believe you are.

But look I like ya, so hell now that Lil winky won't work go to one of those adult stores and buy your wife a LIL winky, they come with a special belt ( think they strap on) and then go home get on all 4's and shoot out all the orders ya want, something tells me your wife will follow all your orders and do her best to work real hard to oblige you.
    I'm thinking breakfast at Waffle House. I wish we had one here. They'd get rich off me alone. And I'd even buy what's his name a soda pop. If you actually want to put up the effort to let one of your kids kick his ass, I ll hold your hoody.

If he f-s up MY breakfast at Waffle House it ain't your kids he's going to have to worry about. Screwing up breakfast at Waffle House comes with a death sentence.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes Jeff liked this post