Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Special orders at McDonald's.

I don't like pickles on my cheeseburgers. So I order them without pickles and they put 6 times the ketchup on the burger in retaliation. What the F.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I don't like pickles on my cheeseburgers. So I order them without pickles and they put 6 times the ketchup on the burger in retaliation. What the F.
    I did the electrical on most of the McD's in South Texas. Getting them to deviate from the mindless norm is a waste of time. If you don't like pickles on your burger (which I do), they just scrape them off one and give it to you. Step-daughter was the worst. She could taste it even if you did that. Which would tick me off having to sit around waiting on Ms Special to have a privately cooked burger from a FAST food joint.

When I go to sh*t hole I expect to get sh*t. I can't stand them (not McD's) slopping that green snot guacamole on my Mexican food. Same principle though.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Black Diamond, Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Until they raise the minimum wage to $15 dollars for these folks, you may continue to see "mistakes".
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Until they raise the minimum wage to $15 dollars for these folks, you may continue to see "mistakes".
    It seems the "mistake" is made at every McDonald's I go.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Need to merge this with the FBI thread. We need agents in MickeyD's. The FBI can wiretap the place. Because THAT is what my tax dollars are about.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I did the electrical on most of the McD's in South Texas. Getting them to deviate from the mindless norm is a waste of time. If you don't like pickles on your burger (which I do), they just scrape them off one and give it to you. Step-daughter was the worst. She could taste it even if you did that. Which would tick me off having to sit around waiting on Ms Special to have a privately cooked burger from a FAST food joint.

When I go to sh*t hole I expect to get sh*t. I can't stand them (not McD's) slopping that green snot guacamole on my Mexican food. Same principle though.
    Same thing with me and green peppers on pizza. I hate them and picking them off doesn't work. The taste is embedded into the cheese.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Need to merge this with the FBI thread. We need agents in MickeyD's. The FBI can wiretap the place. Because THAT is what my tax dollars are about.
    You have to walk inside and make them make your order in front of you. Otherwise you got some mindless chimp that's been trained
    to do ... uuuhhhh ... not much.

Subway's the same way. I could harvest a crop and build a sandwich faster than they can. And have better stuff on it than they offer. How long does it take? Oh ... at our Subway about 30 minutes. If I could stand up long enough I would call that help wanted add. Hell, if I was still in a wheelchair I could beat these f*ckers. Duh .. how to make a sandwich.

Mcdonald's is as bad. And I KNOW their equipment. Which way did he go, George? Dropping those fries in that same deep frier that times itself is a bit complicated.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Sandwiches at McDonalds are made in bulk and kept under heat lamps. If you ask for a cheeseburger without pickles, it means someone has to actually make one for you. And they aren't going to be happy about it.
    Same with french fries. They are cooked in large batches and salted. If you want fresh fries, ask for them without salt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Sandwiches at McDonalds are made in bulk and kept under heat lamps. If you ask for a cheeseburger without pickles, it means someone has to actually make one for you. And they aren't going to be happy about it.
    Same with french fries. They are cooked in large batches and salted. If you want fresh fries, ask for them without salt.
    And then bags of salt afterwards.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Untrue. What century are you living in? They don't use heat lamps and haven't for years. They do NOT cook in bulk. They cook a lot at one time. The problem lies with hiring idiots with your IQ level who are incapable of deviating from a basic slap-it-together recipe. They make a lot of stuff because ..duh ... they do enough business to have double drive through lanes? Try wiring up one of those then fixing it after some idiot cuts your wire in the outside lane.

And don't get me wrong. I hate McDonalds. I won't eat there except maybe breakfast. The electrical company I worked for survived doing McDonalds. But I know exactly how their equipment is put together and how they operate so don't talk out your ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Same thing with me and green peppers on pizza. I hate them and picking them off doesn't work. The taste is embedded into the cheese.
    Really? I don't like pizza. I used to make them for a living when I was a teen back when you had to know how to spin one. But I lost my taste for Italian food, I can tell you THAT.

I just find the subject interesting because since I got out of the hospital I have ZERO appetite for anything. I have to force myself to eat. It's like a chore. And I haven't eaten trash in decades. Rather, I should say I have limited my trash intake for decades. I've always eaten like an athlete because I was one basically. Food is fuel to me. I get no enjoyment out of it.

And I get my double cheeseburgers with pickles onions and mustard only. Rings instead of fries. You need a Whataburger. A Texas one. The one in NM sucked. But they cook to order.

15. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Really? I don't like pizza. I used to make them for a living when I was a teen back when you had to know how to spin one. But I lost my taste for Italian food, I can tell you THAT.

I just find the subject interesting because since I got out of the hospital I have ZERO appetite for anything. I have to force myself to eat. It's like a chore. And I haven't eaten trash in decades. Rather, I should say I have limited my trash intake for decades. I've always eaten like an athlete because I was one basically. Food is fuel to me. I get no enjoyment out of it.

And I get my double cheeseburgers with pickles onions and mustard only. Rings instead of fries. You need a Whataburger. A Texas one. The one in NM sucked. But they cook to order.
    Ohhhhh yes. Whataburger. I used to hit them and in n out in Fort Worth. I loved whataburger malts.

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I can really go for a crispy chicken sandwich with cheese right now. And perhaps a filet of fish sandwich to go with it. And a 10 piece chicken for an appetizer.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I can really go for a crispy chicken sandwich with cheese right now. And perhaps a filet of fish sandwich to go with it. And a 10 piece chicken for an appetizer.
    You'll get nothing and like it.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You'll get nothing and like it.
    Well that sucks.

There used to be a Wendy's about 5 minutes up the road but they just up and disappeared one day. There is also a Burger King there. Ok, maybe more like 15 minutes or so, and there's always damn traffic. And then once you get there, it's all no speaky dee englishee.

22. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post