Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
Though I tend to want to say YOU MAY BE RIGHT. I have a hard lined response, as an AMERICAN, and as an American VETERAN. That....Even though the U.S.A. is divided...for the fringes of the Liberally trained, educationally starved portions of our population...I, LIKE MILLIONS OF OTHER AMERICANS, refuse to allow, or even consider GIVING UP the Rights, Freedoms, and Liberties we have, and must Guard with our lives to preserve this nation.

Honestly speaking, from my humble, old heart here. Though I doubt I will be around for many more decades...I have CONFIDENCE, WE THE PEOPLE who honestly care about our nation....WILL LOOK, AND ACT MUCH LIKE JAPAN'S PEOPLE DID....Prior to the ending of the Second World War...and the TWO nuclear bombs dropped in 1945.

In other words. ISLAMIC, or MUSLIM Terrorists who threaten our nation WILL HAVE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS in their way. And the LIBERAL CRYBABIES, PACIFISTS, and PERPETUALLY COWARDICE MEMBERS OF OUR POPULATION will be crying for protection.
No, the Western World will not go under the terrorist bombs, these things can't break a civilization.
Why I wrote about Constantinople? After studying its history one can see the future. All his ambitions, the Byzantine Empire spread its culture and religion, many people enjoy taking it. Take the same Romania, her name is not just in tune with Rome, Constantinople was considered the second Rome... but in the borders of the Empire of Byzantium, a new culture, a new religion - Islam. These people did not accept the orders of Christians, although it became part of the Empire, and Constantinople fell before it was conquered by Mehmed 2. Do not intrigue the Orthodox and the Catholics broke the Empire, and the citizens who were not part of the Christian world, who did not want to be a part of it.
The Western World will not overcome this crisis because it will not destroy and replace from the inside.
And you say bomb... they don't need, you will do everything to destroy your civilization.