Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Oh, that's coming very soon indeed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/w...ack-syria.html
    I enjoyed THE WORDS which were to be convincing. But... the pictures spoiled everything again.

A victim of an attack in the Syrian province of Idlib at a hospital in Reyhanli, Turkey, on Tuesday. Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag of Turkey was quoted as saying that autopsies conducted on three Syrians brought to his country after the attack showed they had been subjected to a chemical agent.

Evidence From Victims Points to Nerve Gas in Syria Attack

Beautiful composition. Straight a still life.
    For your information the CONTAMINATION of the area remains at least for EIGHT HOURS (!!!). So, where were those from the second picture buried. The didn't say?

Well, jokes apart. Once again - can you present PROOFS but not words under the pictures from Lord knows where? Show the shell-crater at least. By the dept and square it can be determined if it was a Chemical or HE bomb. btw this is a place were the fragments of bomb bodies or their fuses may be found.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

NT, you gotta learn commie propaganda speech, he demands you give proof he'll accept, though he never will. Meanwhile all his proof is via the Kremlin press.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

He's an idiot. I would try the Sear quote, but I'm not going to look for the post number. Balu says there's no proof. I guess those dead bodies just miracled themselves there. WAIT! I GOT IT! They gassed themselves just to get Assad in trouble. No THERE's a plan.

Shut the F- up you stupid commie blithering idiot propaganda idiot. You're about as much of an officer as I have hair.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    He's an idiot. I would try the Sear quote, but I'm not going to look for the post number. Balu says there's no proof. I guess those dead bodies just miracled themselves there. WAIT! I GOT IT! They gassed themselves just to get Assad in trouble. No THERE's a plan.

Shut the F- up you stupid commie blithering idiot propaganda idiot. You're about as much of an officer as I have hair.
    Yep, for Balu the Turkish autopsies would not be 'proof.' Obviously they would just be part of the false flag to blame Assad and thereby impugn Russia's reputation. It's all a conspiracy.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Yep, for Balu the Turkish autopsies would not be 'proof.' Obviously they would just be part of the false flag to blame Assad and thereby impugn Russia's reputation. It's all a conspiracy.
    Well you know pinning the tail on a known dictatorial despot and Russia lackey is proving he's a known dictatorial despot and Russian lackey. I'm quite sure there's some genius somewhere in THAT theory.

Balu is the one impugning Russia's reputation with me. I used to consider them a competent foe. Now I know why they made us run all those miles in combat boots. So we could keep up with the Russians running away from us.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Well you know pinning the tail on a known dictatorial despot and Russia lackey is proving he's a known dictatorial despot and Russian lackey. I'm quite sure there's some genius somewhere in THAT theory.

Balu is the one impugning Russia's reputation with me. I used to consider them a competent foe. Now I know why they made us run all those miles in combat boots. So we could keep up with the Russians running away from us.
    I'd bet though that their real soldiers are not so big on running, indeed WWII and even Afghanistan showed that. He's a mouthpiece, nothing more.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I'd bet though that their real soldiers are not so big on running, indeed WWII and even Afghanistan showed that. He's a mouthpiece, nothing more.
    Stalin had a rule: anyone who retreats gets shot. Maybe if someone held a gun to Balu's head, he'd take people off ignore.

13. Thanks Kathianne, Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

No, the real ones don't run. They come out and fight. Unlike a certain toy soldier (hope I didn't just offend Laurel n Hardy).

15. Thanks Kathianne, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    I enjoyed THE WORDS which were to be convincing. But... the pictures spoiled everything again.

A victim of an attack in the Syrian province of Idlib at a hospital in Reyhanli, Turkey, on Tuesday. Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag of Turkey was quoted as saying that autopsies conducted on three Syrians brought to his country after the attack showed they had been subjected to a chemical agent.

Evidence From Victims Points to Nerve Gas in Syria Attack

Beautiful composition. Straight a still life.
    For your information the CONTAMINATION of the area remains at least for EIGHT HOURS (!!!). So, where were those from the second picture buried. The didn't say?

Well, jokes apart. Once again - can you present PROOFS but not words under the pictures from Lord knows where? Show the shell-crater at least. By the dept and square it can be determined if it was a Chemical or HE bomb. btw this is a place were the fragments of bomb bodies or their fuses may be found.
    It's true, isn't it, Balu. You'll only listen to anything that happens to agree with your own propaganda. Anything else, you'll try to deride, or ignore.

In this case, it's a matter of ignoring an inconvenient truth.

I have already posted my own link, TWICE OVER, which shows an authoritative source saying that if subjected to an explosion, Sarin would be unlikely to remain a viably active chemical. Therefore, your claim it would remain as a contaminant for a minimum eight hours is bogus.

I've seen NightTrain's link. From it, I found another link which independently says the same thing ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/w...pgtype=article

There is no independent evidence that a chemical weapons facility existed in that area. Several witnesses who described the early morning attack said a second airstrike hit a clinic treating victims.

Also, if a chemical weapons facility had been hit, the resulting explosion would most likely have caused the chemical to burn up, international weapons experts say. And a nerve agent like sarin is not likely to be stored in its active form in such a facility, and its components would need to be mixed to be lethal.
    So, Balu, if Sarin killed or harmed those nearby, this could only have credibly occurred as a direct result from an airstrike, WHERE SARIN HAD BEEN DROPPED BY PLANES OVERFLYING THE AREA.

The Russian account just isn't credible, Balu. You people will go to any lengths to protect your buddy, Assad, from culpability for his actions.
    Last edited by Drummond; 04-10-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Marvelous! Especially that there WERE NO proofs that Syrians made this chemical attack. I am applauding standing!
    ... OK. If not the Syrians, then ... are you claiming that your own airforce was responsible ?

It's an interesting situation, if so. The scenario of Russia using a chemical WMD, on a foreign territory it doesn't govern or have any direct political responsibility for, other than that of an 'ally' to those who 'do'.

That very act is terrible enough in itself. To do so against a foreign territory, one you're not - strictly speaking - even in a state of war against .... I'd say is orders of magnitude worse. [You may not, but I would.]

Shocking stuff, eh, Balu ?

Of course, you COULD admit that Assad's people were responsible.

Try it.

They say (well, in my part of the world they do, anyway ..) that 'confession is good for the soul'.
    Last edited by Drummond; 04-10-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I would recommend you to read our Military Doctrine and think about your holey Missile Defense system. No, he wouldn't escalate. He WILL START with nuke strike as a DEFENSIVE measure against USA aggressor, according to DOCTRINE. So don't treat our kindness for our weakness.
    And do pay attention that once Putin named you an aggressor and Putin is not an emotional person. He always thinks before talking.
    ... 'Sorry' ... but I'm not sure I'm following this. Because if I am, Balu, you've just admitted that Putin is likely to start a nuclear war ?

So. 'Doctrine' is going to determine Putin's deployment of nukes ? You said 'HE WILL START'. So, he won't deploy according to a reaction to anything ? He'll INITIATE an attack ?? Just from the excuse of choosing to see the US as an aggressor, this ALONE will see him start a nuclear war ??

Putin may not be an emotional person. But if your account is accurate, he may well be dangerously insane. It's as I've said before .. Putin is a big threat to world security. The West trusts him at its peril.

After all, he's already tried to move mountains to defend a nation's leader's deployment of a WMD. Such a mentality must be capable of anything. Except, that is, being a reliable role model for decent human conduct !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I would recommend you to read our Military Doctrine and think about your holey Missile Defense system. No, he wouldn't escalate. He WILL START with nuke strike as a DEFENSIVE measure against USA aggressor, according to DOCTRINE. So don't treat our kindness for our weakness.
    And do pay attention that once Putin named you an aggressor and Putin is not an emotional person. He always thinks before talking.
    However, it appears you don't. First strike is not something to talk about without the Kremlin's approval. This is one of those posts that does need to be reported to the authorities. I don't know how I missed it earlier.

You are likely to have your posting history, along with all the propaganda scrutinized by more than the likes of us.

21. Thanks aboutime, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Since part of my life was dedicated to, and used successfully to change my life. I suggest that BALU needs to become familiar with a 12 Step plan. The most important step being DENIAL.
    Balu has obviously been SPOON FED all of the PUTIN propaganda Soup, mixed with threats of Extermination...if he ever agree's with any of us who continue to tell him...we are not fooled by his propaganda.

Comrad Balu. You need to find a Russian Forum where EVERYONE agree's with you, because of your MUTUAL BRAINWASHING.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

23. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Any information that comes from the Turks is suspect in when it comes to Assad and Syria.

Turkey has been supplying, training, "Syrian rebel" and acting as the staging base into Syria.
    And are a 100% by any means neccecary enemy of Assad since the beginning of the "civil war".

They've consistently and lavishly helped ANYONE who's fighting to topple Assad, including Al Nusra, ISIS and AQ. (the Sadia, Jordanian, Quatares and othe ME nations plus the New AQ L led ibyain are also backing and supplying troops calling themselves "SYRIAN rebels")
    And Turkey Is somewhat a surrogate for the U.S..
    So can anyone say with any real confidence (not born of blind faith) that we aren't purposely supporting terrorist?
    Can anyone say with any hard confidence that what we are told by Turkish doctors is TRUE about Sarin gas?
    Is it possible that the "rebels" might have Sarin gas ... or other chemical weapons and used it to set Assad up?

here's an old bit of news to consider.

CNN
    December 9th, 2012
    Sources: U.S. helping underwrite Syrian rebel training on securing chemical weapons
    By Elise Labott

The United States and some European allies are using defense contractors to train Syrian rebels on how to secure chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria, a senior U.S. official and several senior diplomats told CNN Sunday.

The training, which is taking place in Jordan and Turkey, involves how to monitor and secure stockpiles and handle weapons sites and materials, according to the sources. Some of the contractors are on the ground in Syria working with the rebels to monitor some of the sites, according to one of the officials.

The nationality of the trainers was not disclosed, though the officials cautioned against assuming all are American.

One of the aims, the sources said, is to try to get real time surveillance of the sites because the international community would not have time to prevent the use of the weapons otherwise. The program could explain how U.S. intelligence was able to learn what U.S. officials said was evidence the Assad government is mixing precursors for chemical weapons and loading those compounds into bombs. The intelligence, one U.S. official told CNN last week, came not just from satellite surveillance, but also from information provided by people. The official would not say whether the human intelligence came from telephone intercepts, defectors or people inside Syria.

The U.S. military is also working with neighboring Jordan's military to train for the potential need to secure chemical weapons sites. But U.S. troops cannot train rebel forces because the United States has only authorized nonlethal aid for the opposition.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad seems to be backing off, at least for now, on the possible use of chemical weapons, after the major international outcry over the military activity, according to several sources. CNN reported Friday that the bombs are not being moved to any delivery devices and that the United States was not aware of any significant additional movement of chemical materials.

The Russians, who have allied with Syria, sent several strong messages to the Assad government over the past week against using chemical weapons, saying doing so would be a red line and Assad would lose Russia's support if he did. However, the sources said that the lull in activity could be short-lived and they believe that, if desperate enough, Assad would not hesitate to use such weapons.
    Sources: U.S. helping underwrite Syrian rebel training on securing chemical weapons – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs
    But sure,

the U.S. Gov't NEVER gets it wrong.... and never lies
    ASSAD is a bad guy, he's just lying.
    Russia always lies and U.S. official and intel agencies always tell the truth in military matters.
    and there's NO WAY the rebels could have done it.
    it's not like they didn't overrun several cities where Chemical munitions were stored and made in Syria.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

25. Thanks Balu thanked this post