Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    ...You must not have any friends outside of your family if this is how you treat people that may potentially disagree with you. Well, other than the coders you speak so highly of, or I suppose anyone that doesn't speak English.

Or the friends he pays for...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

2. Thanks Abbey Marie, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    And another thing.... you all are just a curiosity to me, kind of like visiting a zoo. I don't care whether any of you live or die.

tailfinhead. The feelings are MUTUAL from most of us. We all know, you have NO feelings, except how lonely you would feel if you couldn't visit a ZOO to see your relatives. Speaking of curiosity. Imagine how many Women would tag you the same way, and probably do, avoid you like a walking plague...advertising your STD's.

Here are your closest friends, and relatives tailfins....
    Last edited by aboutime; 04-11-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Another one that likes to address the community as a whole, instead of perhaps those he takes issue with. Either that, or apparently you can't really learn the difference, and therefore must treat us all as one? I dunno.

What I do know, is that what you just wrote there is kinda fucked up. You don't care if we live or die? And now what if one of our long time members passes away in the next week? Wouldn't something like that somehow weigh on you after making your comments?

Does it not bother you that you are making such comments towards some folks that have never said an ill word towards you? Some that have actually in fact been friendly with you?

You must not have any friends outside of your family if this is how you treat people that may potentially disagree with you. Well, other than the coders you speak so highly of, or I suppose anyone that doesn't speak English.

And hating people so much, for simply words on a screen - knowing your stances and words about women - it seriously makes me wonder what happens if your wife should yell or disagree with/at you.
    I was getting worried sh*tless bout CSM. Sergeant Major I'm Going on Vacation didn't bother to pick up his leave papers. I was about to request an Admin search party when he popped back up.

What can you say about Tailfins? He's weird. Seems to me he spends a lot of time trying to prove what a man he is. I tell my Sears and Roebuck catalogue order wife what to do. I don't care who lives or dies. Do you kick your dog? You're a real bad man.

You've mind-fucked me @tailfins. How can you not care about other people? Especially ones you've known for years? I'm probably tougher and colder than you could even dream of being but I know when to turn the light on and when to cut it off.

You don't know jack ass shit about death. Now you're disrespecting ME. Bet you polish a chair with your ass back here in the World, don't ya? Does it have arms and a beer holder? Or do you just command the wife to make sure you have a fresh one?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke