Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default 7 Ways to Screen Out Loser Women

WOW! This guy is saying today more or less what I practiced 17-20 years ago. It works so well!

Last edited by tailfins; 04-10-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    WOW! This guy is saying today more or less what I practiced 17-20 years ago. It works so well!

Dude ... you SERIOUSLY need some help. Do you just enjoy getting beat down, or what? Let's review:

Of the dozen or so regular posters on the board, at least 3 of them are women. Then you got a bunch 0f overprotective guys. Just nature. Girls are weird. I learned THAT in Jr Hi. How old are you? Ever occur to you those girls watch you do some dumbass typical guy sh*t and just shake their heads? They're thinking "why was it I picked this neanderthal?"

I like girls. I accept them for what they are. They're little emotional things that carry rolling pins. They probably think I drag my knuckles. It's the way it is.

What I DON'T appreciate is you insulting the ladies on this board. Aside from the fact they are my friends and I'm "that" overprotective guy, they are smarter than you. I would rather have a logical discourse the Kathianne, Abbey, or even Gabby than listen to this gender-biased BS. And don't tell me it was not your intent to insult the women on this board. BUt bubba, you ain't even close to being their equal.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Kathianne, Abbey Marie, Elessar, Kaimhel thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, CSM, Abbey Marie, Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Nope. Just peeking at demographic groups that I gave up on decades ago. Thanks for confirming that I made the correct decision. I'm more than capable of defending me and my wife against racist Anglo women. That my wife's greatest point of distress as well. I remember this bitch at a clinic telling my wife that hired help can't bring in children for treatment when our son was sick. I gave that biotch the abuse she deserved. I then demanded that she beg for forgiveness unless she would prefer a Federal discrimination complaint.

5. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

And another thing.... you all are just a curiosity to me, kind of like visiting a zoo. I don't care whether any of you live or die.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

And another thing.... you all are just a curiosity to me, kind of like visiting a zoo. I don't care whether any of you live or die.
    I am sure the sentiment is largely mutual, because most often you are spreading bile and hate.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks Gunny, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Nope. Just peeking at demographic groups that I gave up on decades ago. Thanks for confirming that I made the correct decision. I'm more than capable of defending me and my wife against racist Anglo women. That my wife's greatest point of distress as well. I remember this bitch at a clinic telling my wife that hired help can't bring in children for treatment when our son was sick. I gave that biotch the abuse she deserved. I then demanded that she beg for forgiveness unless she would prefer a Federal discrimination complaint.
    Only thing I confirmed is you're a dumbass. You're NOT curiosity to us. We all look at you exactly the same when it comes to the way you denigrate women. There's no call for that bullshit. In case you missed it, women are people too. They have needs and wants the same as you. Their needs and and wants are no less than yours. I feel sorry for any woman that lives with you. I'd be planning your demise was it me. And you think women are dumb? They are way more innovative and devious at that crap than you'll ever be.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Kathianne, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Speaking of the zoo:

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

12. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Damn. I missed the boat on being a penguin. A pebble from the beach? That's getting off easy and beats the Hell out of a trip to Tiffany's.

14. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Only thing I confirmed is you're a dumbass. You're NOT curiosity to us. We all look at you exactly the same when it comes to the way you denigrate women. There's no call for that bullshit. In case you missed it, women are people too. They have needs and wants the same as you. Their needs and and wants are no less than yours. I feel sorry for any woman that lives with you. I'd be planning your demise was it me. And you think women are dumb? They are way more innovative and devious at that crap than you'll ever be.
    Exactly. This reminds me of the line in Casablanca, where Peter Lorre says "you hate me, Rick, don't you?" and Rick (Humphrey Bogart) replies "Well, I would if I gave you any thought". Tailfins is the Peter Lorre character, of course.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, SMTA liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

It works so well that some folks purchase their wives from overseas...

Kind of makes the Mrs. nothing more than an indentured servant...

That's a special kind of loser... the man who buys a wife...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

18. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Damn. I missed the boat on being a penguin. A pebble from the beach? That's getting off easy and beats the Hell out of a trip to Tiffany's.

I heard the male penguin tried a diamond ring, but it kept falling off the female's flippers.

-Abbey

20. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

I heard the male penguin tried a diamond ring, but it kept falling off the female's flippers.
    That cracked me up. And tell the hubbycap I own TWO copies of Casablanca just in case one screws up.
    Last edited by Gunny; 04-11-2017 at 04:06 PM.

22. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

That cracked me up. And tell the hubbycap I own TWO copies of Casablanca just in case one screws up.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Sorry, I hate to say this, but the guy in the video makes some very good points.

There are female assholes, just like male assholes... the difference is in how they project it.

The court system in this country is biased against men in many ways because they seem to be dedicated to the idea of wealth redistribution. Come to think of so are the lawyers, but they get the distribution.

If I had known what I know now forty years ago, I never would have married my ex-wife... However, I never would have know that wonderful person who is my son.... so, which hell is worse?

As for me, I feel like a total loser, because in the one thing that matters the most, love and a family... I've flunked out... and no accomplishment, no amount of wisdom, no amount of wealth can make up for it.

I hear a lot about men who don't respect women and what terrible people they are. Maybe so... but it seems to be OK for women to disrespect men, in fact it's applauded....

Remember that "I am a nasty woman" speech from January 21st... and you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, that's my two cents

(oh by the way, male lions don't hunt, they sponge off of the female lions who do... they also will kill any baby lions that are not their own... they aren't the best role models )
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Another one that likes to address the community as a whole, instead of perhaps those he takes issue with. Either that, or apparently you can't really learn the difference, and therefore must treat us all as one? I dunno.

What I do know, is that what you just wrote there is kinda fucked up. You don't care if we live or die? And now what if one of our long time members passes away in the next week? Wouldn't something like that somehow weigh on you after making your comments?

Does it not bother you that you are making such comments towards some folks that have never said an ill word towards you? Some that have actually in fact been friendly with you?

You must not have any friends outside of your family if this is how you treat people that may potentially disagree with you. Well, other than the coders you speak so highly of, or I suppose anyone that doesn't speak English.

And hating people so much, for simply words on a screen - knowing your stances and words about women - it seriously makes me wonder what happens if your wife should yell or disagree with/at you.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock