View Poll Results: In regards to Liberalnations avatar...

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love her avatar, and want her to keep it up because...

3 20.00%
  • I hate her avatar, and want her to take it down because...

12 80.00%
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It bothers you to think there are people out here that actually enjoy, and are comfortable with their life, and you need to do your best to try and throw your brand of CRAP at them in an attempt to make them as miserable as you are. Well... sorry... pork butt, I'm happy, healthy, well adjusted, educated, good looking, and you can't touch that
    Right back atcha big boy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    I think it says god will judge us on that account not other people. Man can not say who will go to heaven and who will not.

Using Pales logic I could accept I was a sinner, trust in christ, and continue doing what I was doing same as always no prob.

On another not, I've seen serial killers on tv saying they will go to heaven anyway for their faith in christ. Whose to say they wont if gods so mercifull and all.
    No, the only way you can go to heaven is to firc accept Christ as your saviour then ask forgiveness of your sins. You cannot continue to lick snatch and sin and ask forgiveness over and over, it don't work that way, God will consider you lukewarm and spit you out.

You can ask forgiveness all you want but if you take the dirt nap tomorrow and are still an active unrepentant dyke............you are going to hell to break rocks for Lucifer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    You can ask forgiveness all you want but if you take the dirt nap tomorrow and are still an active unrepentant dyke............you are going to hell to break rocks for Lucifer.
    lol another one who thinks he holds the keys to heaven.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    - - I've got you practically under my control, hook, line and sinker. No more than I post and you're here responding with your best line of liberal bullshit...

Ahhh, ye protest too much Pale, it is you responding to me!

It's fun to see that I can affect you this way. I'm really bothering you, and being the nose problem, busy body, bitch that you are, you won't rest unless you've had the last word... LMAO! I've got you UNDER MY CONTROL!!!

No, I am only here to defend Christ and Christianity of the likes of people like you and I am here to help you with love in my heart for you, not with any animosity, God willing.

You're expending FAR more energy than I am, thinking up your best line of insults. Problem for you is, in that little pea brain of yours, you actually believe what you're saying, when in reality, it's nothing more than a full load buffalo dung.

Have I insulted you with my best lines? It is you, that is insulting me, continually with comments like nose problem, busy body, bitch, pea brain, load of buffalo dung comments....you really do not in any way represent what believing in Christ and following Christ means, at least not here on this site, it is possible that you may be more Christlike off this board and this is just some persona that you have taken on, on the net? I will give you that...

As I have said previously, I am not condemning you to hell or even presuming you will end up there, there is only one judge that all of mankind will stand before and that is Jesus Christ...

even non believers will go through judgement before HIM and judgement is not for whether you believe in Christ or not, judgement is for your deeds to determine your gifts, if any, in your next life from what I understand?

Only Christ, thru His judgement and mercy, will anyone make it to the Heavens, to be with God....it is NOT for me to judge, even for non believers, it is thru Christ that even they can be saved, on judgement day, when they meet Him.

I think you have been extremely UNChrist like in this thread and I have the free will to say such and have the Christian duty to say such!

And to be fair, I would expect you to do the same, to me, if I had gotten out of hand, as a fellow Christian.

Really johnnydope... take some good advice, sober up, get back in touch with reality and get a life. You sound like a ranting maniac mad at your husband, mad at your job, mad at your life, and mad at the world. It bothers you to think there are people out here that actually enjoy, and are comfortable with their life, and you need to do your best to try and throw your brand of CRAP at them in an attempt to make them as miserable as you are. Well... sorry... pork butt, I'm happy, healthy, well adjusted, educated, good looking, and you can't touch that. Now I know that makes you mad, but you're going to have to just deal with it.
    Oh, btw, how old are you? you act as though you are an adolecent by calling me more names, as if these names would really hurt me.... haven't you ever heard of the nursery rhyme, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names, will never hurt me?" lol!

I seriously doubt you are happy or well adjusted, but I could be wrong?

Nothing here has made me mad other than you acting like Satan's child while you proclaim to be a Christian or acting like a person that follows the Word of Christ would act.... Just don't want the world to think that your actions represent the actions of a good Christian, because they didn't, at that moment.

Johnny Dope

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Oh, btw, how old are you? you act as though you are an adolecent by calling me more names, as if these names would really hurt me.... haven't you ever heard of the nursery rhyme, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names, will never hurt me?" lol!

I seriously doubt you are happy or well adjusted, but I could be wrong?

Nothing here has made me mad other than you acting like Satan's child while you proclaim to be a Christian or acting like a person that follows the Word of Christ would act.... Just don't want the world to think that your actions represent the actions of a good Christian, because they didn't, at that moment.

Johnny Dope
    I've really got you on the defense now... that was too easy.

You have to think up some new angle jd... you're "I'm holier than you are" act is a wash out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YOU don't even KNOW what Born Again Christian is, so why are you so certain of your own fate?

You don't don't just profess to be Born Again WITH YOUR MOUTH and then so be it....that is pure made up bull SHIT....

You are Born again of water and the Spirit, not by just saying it and then doing whatever the HELL you please knowingly not repenting of this sin....KNOWINGLY Pale, YOU reject the Spirit and God's word and then appear to be laughing in God's face about it while you proclaim to be saved because you said you accepted Christ? Like I said, BULLSHIT!

.....and I am a Born Again Christian.

jd
    You really need to read this johnny... you really don't appear to know much about it....

Question: "What does it mean to be a born again Christian?"

Answer: What does it mean to be a born again Christian? The classic passage from the Bible that answers this question is John 3:1-21. The Lord Jesus Christ is talking to Nicodemus, a prominent Pharisee and member of the Sanhedrin (a ruler of the Jews). Nicodemus had come to Jesus at night. Nicodemus had questions to ask Jesus.

As Jesus talked with Nicodemus, He said "...Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?" Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born again...." (John 3:3-7).

The phrase "born again" literally means "born from above." Nicodemus had a real need. He needed a change of his heart--a spiritual transformation. New birth, being born again, is an act of God whereby eternal life is imparted to the person who believes (2 Corinthians 5:17; Titus 3:5; 1 Peter 1:3; 1 John 2:29; 3:9; 4:7; 5:1-4, 18). John 1:12,13 indicates that "born again" also carries the idea "to become children of God" through trust in the name of Jesus Christ.

The question logically comes, "Why does a person need to be born again?" The Apostle Paul in Ephesians 2:1 says, "And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins..." To the Romans in Romans 3:23, the Apostle wrote, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." So, a person needs to be born again in order to have their sins forgiven and have a relationship with God.

How does that come to be? Ephesians 2:8,9 states, "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works lest any man should boast." When one is "saved," he/she has been born again, spiritually renewed, and is now a child of God by right of new birth. Trusting in Jesus Christ, the One who paid the penalty of sin when He died on the cross, is what it means to be "born again" spiritually. "Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation..." (2 Corinthians 5:17a).

If you have never trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior, will you consider the prompting of the Holy Spirit as He speaks to your heart? You need to be born again. Will you pray the prayer of repentance and become a new creation in Christ, today? "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe on His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God" (John 1:12-13).

If you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and be born again, here is a sample prayer. Remember, saying this prayer or any other prayer will not save you. It is only trusting in Christ that can save you from sin. This prayer is simply a way to express to God your faith in Him and thank Him for providing for your salvation. "God, I know that I have sinned against you and am deserving of punishment. But Jesus Christ took the punishment that I deserve so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven. I place my trust in You for salvation. Thank You for Your wonderful grace and forgiveness - the gift of eternal life! Amen!"

http://www.gotquestions.org/born-again.html
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 08-16-2007 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IF you allowed PM's, which you don't,
    Yes I do... but you have to be on my "friends list." Don't expect to be on that anytime soon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am not going to sit here silent and let you give Christians and Christ himself a bad name, ....you can bet your booty on that...for sure! It would be a dereliction of my commitment to Christ.
    Well little miss holier than thou... there are a couple major differences between me as a Christian, and you as a Christian. "I" tell the TRUTH. "YOU" like to spread lies and inuendo. "I" have NOT sat in "judgement" as YOU have. "Judge ye not, lest ye be judged." I haven't judged YOU, and I haven't judged FAGGOTS. "GOD" has. "NATURE" has. "MORALITY" has. "I" haven't. It has merely been my prerogative to point out the sickness and perversion of it here. I have not judged. But YOU.... oooooohhh now YOU.... you sit there just BASHING AWAY in judgement.... "OOOHH you're not a Christian, I'm a BETTER Christian than YOU are.... YOU give Christians a BAD NAME... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!" And then you have the GALL to call ME a hypocrite. You're a sons a bitchin' LAUGH johhnyjingletits. An utter laugh. You haven't even a saving grace. You've been such a hypocrite about everything since this thread started, how you can sit at your computer and type out the CRAP your spewing, with straight face, is really REMARKABLE!

Truly, the only thing I can tell myself is, "well, she's a liberal, and liberals are all off kilter." Your thinking process is askew. YOU are right, and everybody else is ALWAYS wrong. Yup. You're a busy body broad, a control freak, and you're probably used to hen pecking and shouting down who ever would dare confront you. Well, have a beer, chill out, take a deep breath and calm down. Then THINK for minute what not only I but others, early on, have said to you in this thread. Maybe even read back through it to refresh your memory. You should be able to see how off your rocker you've been, because your hypocrisy is blaring like a fog horn.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 08-16-2007 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well little miss holier than thou... there are a couple major differences between me as a Christian, and you as a Christian. "I" tell the TRUTH. "YOU" like to spread lies and inuendo. "I" have NOT sat in "judgement" as YOU have. "Judge ye not, lest ye be judged." I haven't judged YOU, and I haven't judged FAGGOTS. "GOD" has. "NATURE" has. "MORALITY" has. "I" haven't. It has merely been my prerogative to point out the sickness and perversion of it here. I have not judged. But YOU.... oooooohhh now YOU.... you sit there just BASHING AWAY in judgement.... "OOOHH you're not a Christian, I'm a BETTER Christian than YOU are.... YOU give Christians a BAD NAME... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!" And then you have the GALL to call ME a hypocrite. You're a sons a bitchin' LAUGH johhnyjingletits. An utter laugh. You haven't even a saving grace. You've been such a hypocrite about everything since this thread started, how you can sit at your computer and type out the CRAP your spewing, with straight face, is really REMARKABLE!

Truly, the only thing I can tell myself is, "well, she's a liberal, and liberals are all off kilter." Your thinking process is askew. YOU are right, and everybody else is ALWAYS wrong. Yup. You're a busy body broad, a control freak, and you're probably used to hen pecking and shouting down who ever would dare confront you. Well, have a beer, chill out, take a deep breath and calm down. Then THINK for minute what not only I but others, early on, have said to you in this thread. Maybe even read back through it to refresh your memory. You should be able to see how off your rocker you've been, because your hypocrisy is blaring like a fog horn.
    Keep ing

You know, what you did and how you are acting is wrong.

And I surmise that it is you that is bothered by all of this because you have made several attemps to draw me back in to this thread...just with your last three posts alone.....

if this is the case, then what I 'called' you on, was worth it....cuz maybe it rattled the inner you, the one that did accept Christ as Savior... and guilt is setting in...

and maybe some day, you will thank me, for actually being your sister in Christ.

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, what you did and how you are acting is wrong.

And I surmise that it is you that is bothered by all of this because you have made several attemps to draw me back in to this thread...just with your last three posts alone.....

if this is the case, then what I 'called' you on, was worth it....cuz maybe it rattled the inner you, the one that did accept Christ as Savior... and guilt is setting in...

and maybe some day, you will thank me, for actually being your sister in Christ.

jd
    Well jd... you've talked so much garbage at this point, and been so full of yourself doing so, I'm concerned for you. Have you repented lately for being so arrogant and judgemental?

Yes, you've noticed no one else wants anything to do with you anymore in this thread. They probably see that you lie and spew innuendo like you had actual knowledge of the person for real, and they'd just rather avoid you. Not good. Now you've got a reputation as a shit talker and hypocrite, like your liberal sister gabby. Enjoy that.

I will however pray for you. Maybe the Lord can enlighten you that when it comes to me, you don't know shit from shinola. But since you've spewed so much crap about my door step being dirty, YOUR'S must be SPOTLESS!!! Ppphhhtt.... hardly. You're just a hypocrite johnny... just a hypocrite, and Christ ain't happy with that, I guarantee it.

Stop and think about what you're doing... it ain't pretty.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    lol another one who thinks he holds the keys to heaven.
    lol another one who thinks she can rewrite the rules to suit her desires.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well jd... you've talked so much garbage at this point, and been so full of yourself doing so, I'm concerned for you. Have you repented lately for being so arrogant and judgemental?

Yes, you've noticed no one else wants anything to do with you anymore in this thread. They probably see that you lie and spew innuendo like you had actual knowledge of the person for real, and they'd just rather avoid you. Not good. Now you've got a reputation as a shit talker and hypocrite, like your liberal sister gabby. Enjoy that.

I will however pray for you. Maybe the Lord can enlighten you that when it comes to me, you don't know shit from shinola. But since you've spewed so much crap about my door step being dirty, YOUR'S must be SPOTLESS!!! Ppphhhtt.... hardly. You're just a hypocrite johnny... just a hypocrite, and Christ ain't happy with that, I guarantee it.

Stop and think about what you're doing... it ain't pretty.
    I stopped and I thought about it and I researched it:

This Bible study was written and submitted in April 2001 by: Joseph M. Willmouth, Pastor of Trinity Bible Church in Biloxi, Mississippi 39532. This contributed article is copyright protected, and the sole property of the contributing author. It may be freely copied and used provided the above credits are included. Document expiration: indefinite.

Today, one of the most quoted verses that we hear thrown out by people is "Judge not, that ye be judged." Therefore meaning, "who are you to judge me?" "Don't you know that you are not supposed to judge people?" Usually this is what comes out of a person's mouth when confronted about their behavior, their personal beliefs, or for what they are teaching. Is this really what the New Testament teaches, or is this just a smoke screen to cover-up unbiblical behavior or teachings? Let's look at what the New Testament teaches concerning a Christian's position when it comes to making judgments...

continued:

Areas that we should make judgments on.

a. Christians are to judge disputes between members of the local body of believers so they can settle these disputes (1 Corinthians 6:1-8). This is so that the problem doesn't spill over into the non-believing world, which discredits the church's witness to the lost.

b. The local church is to judge the unrepentant sins of its members, and to take the appropriate actions. Unconfessed sin needs to be publicly judged rightly and condemned (1 Corinthians 5:3-5). When we do this, it must be done according to God's Word (see Matt.18:15-20). The purpose of this judgment is not to condemn, but to restore the sinful believer into useful service (Galatians 6:1-5). If the sinful believer refuses to repent, then we are to break fellowship with them until they do repent (1 Corinthians 5:11-13; 2 Thessalonians 1:8; 3:6). Christ rebuked the church of Thyatira for not judging a woman who was a false teacher and prophetess, and who was sinning (Revelation 2:20-24).

c. We are to rightly judge the doctrinal teaching of preachers and teachers by God's Word (Matthew 7:15-20; Acts 17:10-11; 1 Corinthians 14:29; Titus 1:10-16; 3:10; Hebrews 13:7; 1 John 4:1; Revelation 2:20-24). Peter and John both told the Jewish leaders to judge what they were saying to see if it was true or not according to God's Word (Acts 4:19). Paul tells the Corinthians to judge what he was saying (1 Corinthians 10:15). It does need to be pointed out that we are not to listen to accusations against our pastor/leaders unless there are at least two or three witnesses (1 Timothy 5:19-20).

d. We are to rightly judge potential Elders/Pastors and Deacons to see if they measure up to the qualifications given in the Scripture (1 Timothy 3:1-13; Titus 1:5-9). The reason why many churches have the problems that they have is because they fail to obey God's Word and appoint people who are not qualified according to God's Word. This means that we have to discern or judge others by God's standards in order to be obedient to God's Word.

e. We are told in 1 Thessalonians 5:14 to "admonish the unruly." In verse 15, we are told to "see to it that no one repays another with evil for evil." So it is clear that we as believers have to be discerning about other believers. This doesn't mean that we are to go around looking for every little speck or flaw, but that when we see people doing things that are clearly unbiblical then we are to speak up and say something.

f. We are to examine or scrutinize ourselves to see if our faith is real (2 Corinthians 13:5-7). This testing is to see if we are truly saved and if we are doing right in the sight of God. We are also told to judge (scrutinize) ourselves before we partake of the Lord's Supper to see if our spiritual condition is correct (1 Corinthians 11:31).

Conclusion. The reason why so many Christians today think that they don't have a right to judge anyone is because they have been indoctrinated with the worldly teaching of "tolerance." To the world tolerance means that truth is subjective, and there is no absolute truth. This means no one has to right to tell someone else that they are wrong, because one person's opinion is just as good as someone else's. Therefore we hear such things as, "who are you to judge me, or to tell me if I am right or wrong?" According to the latest statistics (The New Tolerance, by Josh McDowell and Bob Hostetler, pages 173-174) 50% of Christians youth do not believe that an objective standard of truth exists, while 53% of the adults do not believe in absolute truth; Two-thirds of the 70% of Americans who say it is important to follow the teachings of the Bible reject moral absolutes. This is why many Christians today think that no one has the right to say anything to them, because that is judging them. When you bring this attitude into the church you have to ignore the Scriptures, because they do teach that there are absolute truths. Scriptures plainly teaches that believers are not to walk around blindly, ignoring sinful behavior or false teaching; and if we do then we are in direct conflict with clear teaching of God's Word. Christians need to take to heart the words of Peter and other apostles in Acts 5:29 when told that we are not to judge anyone, "...We ought to obey God rather than men." Christians, nor churches can afford to ignore God's Word and turn a blind eye to those who propagate the false teaching that no Christian has a right to judge another. To do so will only lead to confusion and division among the church body, and shows a contempt for God's Word. But we must also acknowledge that when it comes to judging, we need to always check our motives before we say something to another believer. If what we are doing is not based squarely upon God's Word and a love for our brother or sister in Christ, then it is best to keep our mouths shut.

http://www.bibleteacher.org/Judging.htm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I stopped and I thought about it and I researched it:
    Well... after all that... then if you believe what you've posted, that it is our job as Christians to judge, then I am fully within Christian teachings to judge homos. And you, you are also fully within Christian teachings to judge me if I went to a brothel. So be it.

Only difference with this whole line of debate is, I never denied anything. I was completely honest and forthright about everything. You however, wanted to play a different game, where only I was to be scrutinized by you, but not you by me. That is where I separate myself from you as a Christian. I don't lie, and I'm not a hypocrit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well... after all that... then if you believe what you've posted, that it is our job as Christians to judge, then I am fully within Christian teachings to judge homos. And you, you are also fully within Christian teachings to judge me if I went to a brothel. So be it.

Only difference with this whole line of debate is, I never denied anything. I was completely honest and forthright about everything. You however, wanted to play a different game, where only I was to be scrutinized by you, but not you by me. That is where I separate myself from you as a Christian. I don't lie, and I'm not a hypocrit.
    I think we are getting ssomewhere Pale...

And yes, i stated in one of these posts, that if I were to do something out of line as a Christian, I wwould expect yoou to call me on it! Didn't you see that post of mine? I can look for it....?

And believe it or not, this was probably all a good thing that we just went through.

And trust me, I think I have have been worse than you in some of my sins from the past....before I was born again....they are in my past now though, and good riddance as far as I am concerrned....though I continually feel I need to make up or make amends for those sins, even though I KNOW they were washed, and for the life of me, I can't stop feeling that way....

It waas not the brothel thing that set me off you know? It was the personal attack on LN's looks, instead of debating the issue at hand, it was personal and vicious imo, and she is only 17 and my mother instinct also came out, regardless of her preference in future mates.... I could not stop myself from attacking you for your attack on her! jd